[ACCEPTED] Snad's 3rd Staff App, For real this time

Snadvich

RP Name: Snadvich

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115518545

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: A week after my return to staff earlier, personal matters popped up and I left in order to take care of that. Things didn't go as planned so I came back to Gmod soon afterwards and now we're here. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Honestly, I've been inspired by some of the good events people like Crimson and Shockpoint have been pumping out to come back and give it another go. Besides that, I'm tired of just seeing people bhop around base for 20 minutes looking for something to do until the next tryout so I want to make the fact we're in a galaxy spanning war more immersive really. Along with this, I want to provide personalized spanning missions for battalions that don't get a lot of love these days like CG and such. Lastly, this is probably the last real time i've got enough freetime to invest back into this server again so I want to make the most of it. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Considering I lasted a week last time till I had to leave, not really that bad as people were moving again and such. Before then, i'd say I was pretty decent at being a gamemaster with people liking my events. Along with this, I felt like I had good working relationships with my fellow Gamemasters and I overall had a pretty good time. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Forum Admin

+1. Warlord Onion and Commander Gonk Return v3. Stay this time :)

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 hehe

• Optimistic 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 here we go

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

I also won't to minus one to save you in advance ha ha.

+1 if you are ready to enter the dojo once more 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Forum Admin

Y es +1

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer