[ACCEPTED] CWRP Grizzly's Staff Application

KingGrizz

RP Name: TR CG MED SSG Grizzly

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:507971107

VIP (Y/N): N, but i will be getting it Sunday

TimezoneUs Central

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to join the staff team because by joining the staff team It’ll give me the ability to help out my fellow community members. I truly believe that the workload that the staff team has to endure is ever growing and I want to do my part to ensure that the staff team does not collapse due to being overworked. Although I recently joined the community, my experiences have compelled me towards joining the staff team. I just want to make sure that I'm doing everything in my power to make this server the best that it can be. I have aspirations of making my way up the staff ladder hopefully creating unique and fun experiences for the community as a whole via events. Not only that but i want to be one of the first faces new players see when they connect to the server. Although I haven't had too much time to show it If i do get the chance of becoming a staff member I will try my hardest to ensure I reach the quality that's expected of me.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is grizzly but some People call me Chris cause that's my first name, I originally had a PS4 so I really wasn't into Gmod that time but when I bought a PC and Gmod i said why not play star wars So I played that and found this server and I'm playing on it for 99 hours straight. The server got my attention so I gave it mine. I love to play both American and UK Football/Soccer also love to play the guitar.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Not in Gmod but in other games i made it to Head Admin

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | TR CG MED SSG Grizzly has played for 99:10:02.

Edited by KingGrizz

I have seen you around quite a bit and you are a nice lad and are always helpful and friendly when I have been with you on server.

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 seen you around, your active and dedicated

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Banned

+1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Amazing Trooper in CG and dedicated to the server +1

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer