[ACCEPTED] Jack's Staff Re-Application

Jack

RP Name: TRM GC ARCL 2ndLT Gearshift | Fleet CoE Rear Admiral Dao | TRM Temple Guard KI Jack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164100346

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team because I didn't have any motivation and believe there was some unfair things that had happened.

Why do you want to re-join the staff team?: I want to re-join the staff team because there has been multiple incidents where I either needed props are just overall needed something, Currently I believe the staff reaction time to taking tickets is really bad and want to help fix that. As well as there have been a lot of people who make tickets but no one responds. Aswell as with my TRM position it would make things easier when I need to pull someone for training.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went?: I believe it went well in my opinion others may feel different. I believe it went well because I helped out where ever it was needed assisting with tickets etc. Although I had my ups and downs I was a person who people could come to with any questions or concerns.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Agree 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

I'm now making myself feel old by reading these apps...

Good lad +1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal