Memories

Sith Faction is better than CIS. Tell me otherwise.

• Agree 4

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

37 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

Sith Faction is better than CIS. Tell me otherwise.

I once Gun down the whole 212th in a Hallway near Medbay on Endor to help safe Chorme when I used a 501st Heavy WL. Name Sith Commander 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Yeah, when Sith manipulated Clones against their will using the force. A common thing Sorcerers usually do.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Retired Founder

D̶e̶l̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶!̶
Wait, that didn't happen yet.

I would have to go with joining the server to minge and harass my friend so he would fail SOBDE tryouts just to end up owning the darn thing.

• Funny 1
59 minutes ago, Zim said:

D̶e̶l̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶!̶
Wait, that didn't happen yet.

I would have to go with joining the server to minge and harass my friend so he would fail SOBDE tryouts just to end up owning the darn thing.

i went from being the retard who joked around on sith to running it 

1187c75de3e9b2dae82137c465d14d40.png

I guess this was us in our retard circumstances @Zim

• Funny 1

Earlier this summer when we had a forbidden order event and all of us Nulls were allowed to fight with the Jedi against the clones - so much fun, especially with that squad. 

OR - a long time ago when we had a 21st deployment with like 12 people and I got to do a Mundi vs. Darth Maul fight

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

I remember the first two days I had on synergy, the first one I had decided to crouch walk through the halls for fun, I remember some troopers looking at me and saying, "looks like we have a future SO" (Hint: I never became an SO). I proceeded to crouch walk until I saw a junior officer or senior NCO Ratio guarding the brig, and I PM'd asking him how I could join CG (Shock at the time), and he responded that he had to get off but he could give me the tryouts the next day. I remember hoping on and waiting for him, but I never saw him hop on, so I continued to crouch walk until I came across 327th doing training in CIT and asking if I can join in the training. They said 327th only and offered for me to join 327th, and I said I would probably fail. But I passed, realizing later that tryouts weren't actually meant to be difficult like on a different SW server I played on in the past.

I remember being posted at alpha, bravo, and charlie outposts and all of my NCOs doing good work standing guard and having fun.

I remember going up to the BCC on endor and end up having fizzik prop kill me 3 consecutive times with a planet prop but doing nothing because it was funny.

I remember running off with ahsoka on endor as lux and hiding on a hill top having a picnic while avoiding CG like a kid would.

I remember Poe promoting me to be on of his commanders in the 327th.

I remember getting my first perma weapon because of my XO at the time, Cannon (the OG one), giving me enough credits to buy it as a gift for finally getting commander.

I remember being a long standing Commander in 327th having 166+ days at that rank.

I remember being the first 327th member to get the new lore character that was added (A'den).

I remember waiting forever just to get the suggestion for new models for 327th to be accepted, only for them to take months on end to be added to the server even though they were finished, and when they were finally added, they did not add the ARF trooper and there was an error with kama 5.

I remember getting Bly and reorganizing most of the docs for 327th and working with the officers i appointed to rebuild the regimental positions.

I remember our numbers steadily and slowly increasing as we worked harder, and I remember being genuinely proud of all of them.

I remember being told about a week or so before 327th was being removed that they will be adding the ARF trooper in finally for 327th.

I remember Dennis and Trixx offering me a spot in DU after losing my favorite battalion.

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

bathtub launcher

Half_Life_Source_Screenshot_2019.10.04_-

blowing up Perry 

Garrys_Mod_Screenshot_2020.03.22_-_02.10 

serious hamburger

omega_squa.png

my hiding hole

Half_Life_Source_Screenshot_2019.10.05_-

whatever the fuck this was

Half_Life_Source_Screenshot_2020.01.03_-

Very small handful of my collection but some really great screenshots that evoke a lot of fun and great memories I've had over the course of my near 2 years on the server :) 

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

the battle of coruscant.

Just now, Craigary said:

the battle of Coruscant.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

One morning I got on back when we were still on the Rishi moon map, it was fairly early so not too many people were on. Everybody who was on was in the OOC lounge watching 2003 clone wars on the media player. That is to this day my favorite memory on this server.