Mavericks Yoda Resignation on 1/16/2021

Maverick

Battalion:

Jedi Order

RP Name:

Grand Master Yoda

Date:

Resignation will be officially on 1/16/2021 after all the meetings of the day are done.

Reason:

One of my primary concerns in consideration of the order itself was to fix any lingering issues and make transparency more of a thing in the order. It's important that the knights/padawans/younglings are absolutely in the know on big and small changes in the order. This has been achieved and i have been guaranteed it will continue. Another item to fix was the "Yes Man" Mentality. The council is now a lot more proactive in suggestions and actually provides more input and creating more dialouge on changes. I had chosen Forseen as my first mace to help me solve and get things going in the right path and he went above in beyond. Stormzy i think will be a good Acting grand master in the interim while a new yoda is being selected. Also due to the time i have put forth for this position other things have suffered only a little and now that i think the council and order is going in a good direction, i am pleased to resign on a good note. Don't worry about battalion jedi, Elijah and stormzy have that well in hand. I will as is custom, be there to advise as needed and i will be remaining as Head Admin for CW. Im not going anywhere, just giving someone else the reigns while i fix my IRL issues and find a new full time job.

Goodbyes:

Not leaving the community and will remain as HA. But i will say thank you to @Forseen @Gears @Elijah @Stormzyyy and @CruorFlumine for all the help in high command shit. Thank you to the rest of the masters for helping me move this in the right direction. 

spacer.png

• Management
Management

I dunno what to say except:

:gasp:

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 hours ago, Maverick said:

i am pleased to resign on a good note. Don't worry about battalion jedi, Elijah and stormzy have that well in hand. I will as is custom, be there to advise as needed and i will be remaining as Head Admin for CW. Im not going anywhere, just giving someone else the reigns while i fix my IRL issues and find a new full time

This. This right here.

It takes a higher level of maturity and situational awareness to make a decision like this. I Always thought you were cool but now youre even cooler in my eyes man. Good luck with your next RP adventure and thank you for everything. 

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was