Hanz

Steam Name: Synr.gg | Hanz

RP Name: TCC LTC Hanz

RP Rank: Lieutenant Colonel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171176040

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 501st Commander Rex

Experience:

104th PVT - SPC

I was not in 104th for very long, but it introduced me to the server. My time in 104th still impacts me today, because I remember what it was like being new and sitting in the TS channel not having a clue who anyone else was. I have strived in the 501st to make it a very welcoming place for all and I will continue in my time as Rex to spread this to the rest of the 501st to welcome others and make them feel at home. 

501st SPC - LTC

I have spent the majority of my time on the server in the 501st and most people know me as Hanz from the 501st. I have served under one of my biggest inspirations for this position by the name of Conrad who showed me what it was like to be friendly and be a leader to others while keeping the elite standard that the 501st demands for. As an NCO I quickly rose up the ranks due to a motivation. I have always felt to become a leader in the 501st. I won multiple merit contests to gain the most merits in a certain time for a reward, I have been the top recruiter, I was also in the NCO ranks for around a month before I was promoted to 2ndLT. My time as an Officer in the 501st has taught me a lot. I was not very mature as a 2ndLT and was told that was the only thing keeping me from progressing to higher leadership positions. I really focused on my maturity on the server as well as outside of the server, and I have seen a major improvement in my work ethic, maturity, and productiveness on the server and in real life. This has been my home for months and I only want the best for it.

Leadership positions

501st JTL

I have been in the JT branch of the 501st since I was a SGT and worked as a JTO for a long time. My time as JTL was a long one. I was JTL the same day I got 2ndLT and helped revive JT to our most active regiment. I had JTOs that helped me a lot and when I knew my time as 501st JTL was about to come to an end, I made sure I had someone to take my place and carry on what I had started.

Torrent Company Commander

I have been under many TCCs that have helped me get to the place I am at now. TC has gone from a dead sub-unit to a thriving one due to my time as a TCO and eventually becoming TCC. Back when the “TC Wipe” happened, I was only a TCO and struggled a lot with communication and leadership. At the time I was making decisions that my other TCO did not agree with and I basically ignored him and I announced the idea to the rest of the battalion and it was not a good idea. I had to make many changes to help TC return back to its former glory, and this one was just not a good idea and I have since learned from it. Almost all of the lore characters have been filled since becoming TCC. I have 3 great helpers in Kirito, Gears, and Eagle who I just made my TCXO. I have learned a lot in my short time as TCC such as communication, how to lead others, and how to make decisions and taking others' advice.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I should be Battalion Commander Rex because I know the issues (listed below) within 501st and have plans to fix them, and I have support of the Battalion and the 2 previous BCMDs. The issues listed below will be from highest priority to least. At this moment in time I believe I am the best choice for the role as Battalion Commander.

Communication

Our current High Command has major issues with Communication to the rest of the battalion. Some minor steps have already been taken to fix these problems, but I do not think the current High Command understands the importance behind this issue, so therefore it will likely not be fixed by them. As TCC I was basically told to not do anything other than TC stuff and they will just leave me alone. I originally loved this idea because I got to do whatever my TC leadership and I saw fit for TC. This has led to some major issues between high command and certain individuals not being seen as doing their share of work because the High Command and TC was so distant. There were issues of what I originally thought was High command getting in TC business, but it was really an issue of the individual not knowing the process TC has. I plan to have weekly high command 1 on 1 talks to understand their plans, to help out with their plans, and to have an overall cohesion of the battalion and our goals. These goals will then be shared in Officer meetings so that all of the officers understand and can provide feedback about the direction of the battalion. After all of these things have been discussed and our plans have been finalized, they will be shared at our Bi-weekly battalion meetings where we will be sharing our goals with the entire battalion. Each meeting will be recorded and shared with the people who could not attend. This will make communication between all members better as those who cannot attend will be able to watch the meeting and go up the chain of command with any concerns they have afterwards. I will heavily encourage using the discord and the suggestions channel. When a suggestion is proposed, it never goes anywhere and I want that channel to constantly have suggestions to go through and place into action.

Officer Core

Our current Officer core is starting to return back to a great state and I want to make sure that it stays this way and only gets better. I will have officers required to be involved in Regiments or sub-units and the RegL will closely be working with the Leadership of each Regiment. I witnessed the fall of the 501st and wished I had done more about it. I was a Major and for some reason thought I was in too small of a position to make a difference. I want all officers to feel like they can make a difference by having them heavily involved in the decision making of the battalion and having more use of the Officer chat in the discord. This goes along with Communication, but I would like to ask officers for their thoughts in the relative officer chats for things that are not brought up in the officer meetings such as future officers, specific regimental help, and any other concerns not brought up. The activity of the officer core is also a vital issue we had when our officer core fell. This is one thing that I strongly agree with our current High command on, and think that should stay the same. Many Junior Officers took long LOAs or indefinite ROAs, and they were put on the reserves to make room for others that have worked up to those positions. I would also like to keep the system of making people Trial 2ndLT and then assessing how they do in this position. We have a strong and growing Junior Officer core that will eventually become Senior officers and the High Command of 501st that I will continue to lead them to greatness and helping out.

Identity and Server presence

Our current Identity in the server is a dead battalion that has a future. I would like to grow the battalion to the point of the Old 501st identity, the biggest and best battalion on the server. Also, the Attack Regiment as a whole has 3 different battalions that keep to themselves. I would like to work with the other BCMDs and officers and the Attack Regimental (if we get one) to move all of these battalions closer together. This can be done with joint training and patrols that are already being done. To help with Server presence I will be encouraging the 501st to be involved in the TR program and the Staff team to help the server grow, which also leads to growth in the 501st. I also know that a larger server presence will lead to more deployments being given to the 501st which leads to more enjoyment for the members. This leads to sustainability of an officer and NCO core which is the reason that the 501st died in the first place. 

NCO Core

Our NCO right now is filled with Ambitious and mature NCOs and SNCOs that will hopefully become future officers. I would like to have a fun environment that will get serious when it is time to be serious, and relaxed in other times. I will heavily enforce the role of an Event lead every event and battle comms. PT will be swiftly handed to members that do not follow these rules, which enforces a serious nature during events. During downtime, I often am involved in fun passive rp that I will also heavily encourage others to try as well, showing a lighthearted, rp based fun. I will have a WO Appo that is selected by the Commanders and then discussed with Senior Officers that hosts NCO meetings, then relays all of that information to the officers to help bridge any gaps in communication that we have. I want to keep the current WO application process but heavily choose based on their previous experience and maturity. I want to have a core of SNCOs that will lead the NCOs to greatness and let them strive for more. I want to rework the merit system for SNCOs and reward them for helping other NCOs do things instead of doing “NCO work” which will prepare them to become Junior Officers and beyond. 

Jedi

Our current Jedi core is not doing well, and I currently already have trust in Gears and Phaser as Ahsoka and Anakin. They both do great work in sub-units and they are both strong leaders who will be able to bring back our jedi program to the likes of 212th who currently have a Jedi program that I want to mimic.

Sub-units

The current State of our Subunits are great and our previous Rex really helped us with that. My only job and changes I will have to make to the sub-units are the leadership positions that are open currently, and the one of TCC that will open if I were to become Rex. I already have people in mind for these positions that have shown promise and have done great work already.

LOAs and ROAs

We all know that on the server we all have real lives that need to trump the server. Positions cannot be filled by people in these situations, so we have rules in place that I want to keep such as a 3 week+ LOA rule results in a removal of a Lore Character or leadership positions. I plan on keeping this rule due to the fact that this was the downfall of the battalion. 

My plans Outlined

Communication

I plan to have 1 on 1 High command sit downs as well as use of the High Command Discord Channel every day. As well as sit downs with commanders, I plan to have officer meetings that are transparent and help outline issues in the battalion and officer core weekly. The Officer discord channel will also be used a lot more than it is now and will have discussions about changes to the battalion, promotion, and the jobs of our individual officers. We will also have discussion based Battalion meetings that will also make announcements and updates to the battalion. There will be a designated document for anyone’s PTS that will be heavily encouraged. I plan to make a very transparent battalion, so that people are not scared to share concerns, give suggestions, and express their opinions. These meetings will be recorded and will be given to those who were not able to attend so that they can watch them and give their feedback. I want our discord to be used often and every channel to have ideas discussed and implemented.

Officer Core

I plan to keep our current Trial 2ndLT system that gives worthy SNCOs the ability to be an officer for a week, and if they make the most out of it they can keep 2ndLT or be demoted back down until they are ready again. I planned to have Officers required in Regiment and/or sub-unit leadership. I want every officer to feel they can bring valuable change to the battalion by listening to them and taking their feedback on most decisions. I will keep our current rules on Activity for officers, so that we are not allowing laziness to settle into the battalion and officer core. We currently have a strong NCO core that will one day become officers, and strong junior officers that will become senior officers.

I will encourage the 501st to be involved in staff and the TR program with incentives. I plan to be heavily involved with the GM team to get 501st in as many deployments as possible. I want to reinforce the Serious environment during serious times, and the relaxed environment during downtime. 

NCO Core

I plan to have the NCO and SNCO core have more defined roles. I plan to have NCOs do work such as recruitment, small entertainments, and Encounter leads. I plan to update SNCO merits to match their work such as Joint Trainings, Patrol Leads, Event Leads, regimental work, Shadowing, and SGT Training. I plan to keep the WO application process. I plan to have a WO that has a good mentor relationship with NCOs so if the NCO can go up the Chain of Command with concerns and give concerns for the WO to bring them up to the  Officers.

Jedi

I plan to keep our current jedi leadership due to them having some great plans for the Jedi program. 

Sub-units

I plan to promote a TCC and a Vaughn who will be my commanders. I plan to closely communicate and make sure they are putting in work that they have to do as commanders and the sub-unit leaders

LOAs and ROAs

I plan to keep similar rules to the ones we have now about LOAs and ROAs in key positions for long periods of time.

sDo you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes the 501st Legion led by Jedi General Anakin Skywalker and Clone Captain Rex. Torrent Company and 332nd are the main sub-units of the battalion and specialize in full scale assaults. They participated in many notable battles such as, The battle of Teth, the Siege of Mandalore, and Operation Nightfall. Captain Rex is the leader of Torrent Company at the beginning of the War alongside Anakin and Ahsoka, and near the end of the war, he becomes a Commander and leader of 332nd alongside Former Padawan Ahsoka Tano.

Availability: In game: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, as well as times during the week I am not busy with school which changes week to week. In TS: Any day after school. In discord: When I am not in class.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I have around 2000 hours on the server but I estimate only 1000 of them are not AFK time.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

As previously stated, I want the battalion to have a larger server presence and a fun and enjoyable experience for all of the Legion. I want to have a clear successor that I can train and help be prepared for the position of BCMD. I want Torrent Company and 332nd to have all of the Lore Characters and Trooper spots filled, active, and involved. I wish to create an environment of Welcoming new players, seriousness, and having fun. I want everyone to have motivation to work and I want people to be rewarded for that. I want to look back at all the work I will put in and think that it was all worth it.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

🌓🌙

Not going to +1 or -1 yet because I believe you and Bud are both very capable and I want to get a better idea of your plans before I support one of you. Although your plans are much more in depth than Bud's I still have a few questions.

1. What is your opinion on the current state of 501st?

2. What issues do you see within the 501st, and in what specific ways do you plan to solve them?

3. Can you address the lack of experience that you have compared to Bud?

4. Do you have the support of your battalion and previous BCMD's?

Edited by Blanca

Former:

Jedi Youngling

8 minutes ago, Blanca said:

Not going to +1 or -1 yet because I believe you and Bud are both very capable and want to get a better idea of your plans before supporting one of you. Although your plans are much more in depth than Bud's I still have a few questions.

1. What is your opinion on the current state of 501st?

2. What issues do you see within the 501st, and in what specific ways do you plan to solve them?

3. Can you address the lack of experience that you have compared to Bud?

4. Do you have the support of your battalion and previous BCMD's?

1. The current State of 501st is kind of weird. Our future is bright, but we could easily die again with a lazy high command.
2. I already addressed all of the issues I currently see needing change, and I outlined the plans in the sections below. If you need more I can provide that.
3. I think my lack of experience can be seen as a good or bad thing. I think that because I was never involved in any command of the battalions fall, which can provide a fresh view of the battalion from a non-Command Point of View which I think will lead to better communication over the whole battalion. 
4. I do have support from Both Previous BCMDs That I served under and I received guidance from them about the position before I applied.

40 minutes ago, FatherHanz said:

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I should be Battalion Commander Rex because I know the issues (listed below) within 501st and have plans to fix them, and I have support of the Battalion and the 2 previous BCMDs. The issues listed below will be from highest priority to least. At this moment in time I believe I am the best choice for the role as Battalion Commander.

Communication

Our current High Command has major issues with Communication to the rest of the battalion. Some minor steps have already been taken to fix these problems, but I do not think the current High Command understands the importance behind this issue, so therefore it will likely not be fixed by them. As TCC I was basically told to not do anything other than TC stuff and they will just leave me alone. I originally loved this idea because I got to do whatever my TC leadership and I saw fit for TC. This has led to some major issues between high command and certain individuals not being seen as doing their share of work because the High Command and TC was so distant. There were issues of what I originally thought was High command getting in TC business, but it was really an issue of the individual not knowing the process TC has. I plan to have weekly high command 1 on 1 talks to understand their plans, to help out with their plans, and to have an overall cohesion of the battalion and our goals. These goals will then be shared in Officer meetings so that all of the officers understand and can provide feedback about the direction of the battalion. After all of these things have been discussed and our plans have been finalized, they will be shared at our Bi-weekly battalion meetings where we will be sharing our goals with the entire battalion. Each meeting will be recorded and shared with the people who could not attend. This will make communication between all members better as those who cannot attend will be able to watch the meeting and go up the chain of command with any concerns they have afterwards. I will heavily encourage using the discord and the suggestions channel. When a suggestion is proposed, it never goes anywhere and I want that channel to constantly have suggestions to go through and place into action.

Officer Core

Our current Officer core is starting to return back to a great state and I want to make sure that it stays this way and only gets better. I will have officers required to be involved in Regiments or sub-units and the RegL will closely be working with the Leadership of each Regiment. I witnessed the fall of the 501st and wished I had done more about it. I was a Major and for some reason thought I was in too small of a position to make a difference. I want all officers to feel like they can make a difference by having them heavily involved in the decision making of the battalion and having more use of the Officer chat in the discord. This goes along with Communication, but I would like to ask officers for their thoughts in the relative officer chats for things that are not brought up in the officer meetings such as future officers, specific regimental help, and any other concerns not brought up. The activity of the officer core is also a vital issue we had when our officer core fell. This is one thing that I strongly agree with our current High command on, and think that should stay the same. Many Junior Officers took long LOAs or indefinite ROAs, and they were put on the reserves to make room for others that have worked up to those positions. I would also like to keep the system of making people Trial 2ndLT and then assessing how they do in this position. We have a strong and growing Junior Officer core that will eventually become Senior officers and the High Command of 501st that I will continue to lead them to greatness and helping out.

Our current Identity in the server is a dead battalion that has a future. I would like to grow the battalion to the point of the Old 501st identity, the biggest and best battalion on the server. Also, the Attack Regiment as a whole has 3 different battalions that keep to themselves. I would like to work with the other BCMDs and officers and the Attack Regimental (if we get one) to move all of these battalions closer together. This can be done with joint training and patrols that are already being done. To help with Server presence I will be encouraging the 501st to be involved in the TR program and the Staff team to help the server grow, which also leads to growth in the 501st. I also know that a larger server presence will lead to more deployments being given to the 501st which leads to more enjoyment for the members. This leads to sustainability of an officer and NCO core which is the reason that the 501st died in the first place. 

NCO Core

Our NCO right now is filled with Ambitious and mature NCOs and SNCOs that will hopefully become future officers. I would like to have a fun environment that will get serious when it is time to be serious, and relaxed in other times. I will heavily enforce the role of an Event lead every event and battle comms. PT will be swiftly handed to members that do not follow these rules, which enforces a serious nature during events. During downtime, I often am involved in fun passive rp that I will also heavily encourage others to try as well, showing a lighthearted, rp based fun. I will have a WO Appo that is selected by the Commanders and then discussed with Senior Officers that hosts NCO meetings, then relays all of that information to the officers to help bridge any gaps in communication that we have. I want to keep the current WO application process but heavily choose based on their previous experience and maturity. I want to have a core of SNCOs that will lead the NCOs to greatness and let them strive for more. I want to rework the merit system for SNCOs and reward them for helping other NCOs do things instead of doing “NCO work” which will prepare them to become Junior Officers and beyond. 

Jedi

Our current Jedi core is not doing well, and I currently already have trust in Gears and Phaser as Ahsoka and Anakin. They both do great work in sub-units and they are both strong leaders who will be able to bring back our jedi program to the likes of 212th who currently have a Jedi program that I want to mimic.

Sub-units

The current State of our Subunits are great and our previous Rex really helped us with that. My only job and changes I will have to make to the sub-units are the leadership positions that are open currently, and the one of TCC that will open if I were to become Rex. I already have people in mind for these positions that have shown promise and have done great work already.

LOAs and ROAs

We all know that on the server we all have real lives that need to trump the server. Positions cannot be filled by people in these situations, so we have rules in place that I want to keep such as a 3 week+ LOA rule results in a removal of a Lore Character or leadership positions. I plan on keeping this rule due to the fact that this was the downfall of the battalion. 

My plans Outlined

Communication

I plan to have 1 on 1 High command sit downs as well as use of the High Command Discord Channel every day. As well as sit downs with commanders, I plan to have officer meetings that are transparent and help outline issues in the battalion and officer core weekly. The Officer discord channel will also be used a lot more than it is now and will have discussions about changes to the battalion, promotion, and the jobs of our individual officers. We will also have discussion based Battalion meetings that will also make announcements and updates to the battalion. There will be a designated document for anyone’s PTS that will be heavily encouraged. I plan to make a very transparent battalion, so that people are not scared to share concerns, give suggestions, and express their opinions. These meetings will be recorded and will be given to those who were not able to attend so that they can watch them and give their feedback. I want our discord to be used often and every channel to have ideas discussed and implemented.

Officer Core

I plan to keep our current Trial 2ndLT system that gives worthy SNCOs the ability to be an officer for a week, and if they make the most out of it they can keep 2ndLT or be demoted back down until they are ready again. I planned to have Officers required in Regiment and/or sub-unit leadership. I want every officer to feel they can bring valuable change to the battalion by listening to them and taking their feedback on most decisions. I will keep our current rules on Activity for officers, so that we are not allowing laziness to settle into the battalion and officer core. We currently have a strong NCO core that will one day become officers, and strong junior officers that will become senior officers.

I will encourage the 501st to be involved in staff and the TR program with incentives. I plan to be heavily involved with the GM team to get 501st in as many deployments as possible. I want to reinforce the Serious environment during serious times, and the relaxed environment during downtime. 

NCO Core

I plan to have the NCO and SNCO core have more defined roles. I plan to have NCOs do work such as recruitment, small entertainments, and Encounter leads. I plan to update SNCO merits to match their work such as Joint Trainings, Patrol Leads, Event Leads, regimental work, Shadowing, and SGT Training. I plan to keep the WO application process. I plan to have a WO that has a good mentor relationship with NCOs so if the NCO can go up the Chain of Command with concerns and give concerns for the WO to bring them up to the  Officers.

Jedi

I plan to keep our current jedi leadership due to them having some great plans for the Jedi program. 

Sub-units

I plan to promote a TCC and a Vaughn who will be my commanders. I plan to closely communicate and make sure they are putting in work that they have to do as commanders and the sub-unit leaders

LOAs and ROAs

I plan to keep similar rules to the ones we have now about LOAs and ROAs in key positions for long periods of time.

Edited by FatherHanz
Accidentally sent it early before I was done

🌓🌙

I’m sorry I am currently unable to support this app

my reasons are as follows,

The battalion is in a weird state at the moment yes, but I haven’t seen you really in game doing a whole lot with your rank, now this could just be simply due to the fact that I just came back but, all I’ve seen from you is AFK, or get on for events then leave.

I also do not believe you are mature enough for the role, and there definitely is points that could be brought up to expand upon this but I don’t wanna clutter your app with a bunch of negativity.

TLDR : -1, Maturity level, Lack of redeeming leadership qualities, and failure to get involved more as a leader. 

Good luck man! 

Edited by Craigary
  • Informative 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Now when I saw this I was surprised because I felt you and Nova are both the same person and did the same thing. You both some weird decisions imo and I am not the only one to think that. From what I've heard you removed and Blacklisted people for just pointing out obvious issues and trying to help. With that being said the other Applicant seems way more qualified for this position. -1

• Disagree 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Updating to +1:

Your plans are much more specific and in depth than the other applicants and from what I have seen from you in my time on the server you are more than deserving of a shot at the interview. I have seen the work you do within Torrent Company and I believe 501st is in need of some new blood and fresh ideas. By my understanding you have the support of both BCMD's that you have served under and I do not believe that there is anyone more fit for the position.

• Friendly 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Although I agree with what was said above. Another situation was last night. You punched a LAAT, ended up prop killing one of your guys with it. And didn't see an issue. Then when your Appo tried to pt you. It became a can of worms where Cronis got involved. And then telling your Appo to apologize to Otter for "Telling him shut the fuck up" because Otter wasn't letting Appo do his job. General lack of maturity, or being a good example for your battalion. Lead me to -1. Take time and learn from your current XO and Commander. And become better.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Before I +1 or -1 Got some questions.  Follow up questions will be Green to prevent Cluster

1. The Communication issue that 501st has had for awhile now have been tried to been fixed by several BCMDs now, With your Ideas presented what makes us positive that these ideas can be stuck to? 

Follow Up - What makes you able to fix these problems that the previous BCMDs couldn't?

2. With the "TC Wipe" A lot of 332nd members went to TC, how can you ensure 332nd wont die like TC did?

3. When you talked about the 501st Jedi Leadership, there has been 1 major concern for the Jedi leadership and that is you really only have 2 Jedi in 501st that I know of, one being Anakin and the other Ahsoka. How are you as a BCMD going to fix the Jedi Program and make other Jedi want to be apart of the 501st?

4. You talked about a Disconnect from TC and High Command. As you are currently the TC how are you going to make sure there isn't a disconnect with the Next TCC?

5. In the previous statement, you said the "State of the Battalion is kind of weird, Our future is bright but we could easily die again with a Lazy High Command" What is currently wrong with the current High Command and how are you going to fix these?

Follow -up: You stated that the Communication is not going to be fixed with a "lazy high command" Are you planning on revamping the High Command, or bringing in new Commanders? If you plan on bringing in new Commanders how are you going to ensure they are not lazy?.

6. What currently makes you a better candidate then the other individual?

7. You have stated that when you were a 2ndLT you were not mature and that was holding you back from progressing, But you then stated your Maturity improved in and outside the server. Currently other believe you have not improved enough yet, could you explain in more details how you have improved your Maturity?

8. When Nova resigned, he stated that he didn't realize how much work the job of a BCMD is and he also stated he wasn't ready for the position, what makes you ready for this position as BCMD? Do you understand what your taking on? How will you balance both the job of a BCMD and IRL?

9. I assume you are aware that the 501st Reputation hasn't been the been the best lately, how are as a BCMD going to fix the Reputation?

10. With the "TC Wipe" you were a TCO at the time, but you also stated that TC and HC Had a disconnect. Were you apart of the decision to wipe TC? and what were your thoughts on the situation at the time as a TCO?

11. What are your opinion currently on the state of both TC and 332nd, and what are the current issues in these sub units?

12. What are your opinions currently on the Regiments in 501st and are there any issues in the regiments?

Follow-up: How are you going to work with the REGL to ensure all regiments are in good shape?

13. Currently what is your opinion on Trainings within 501st?, do you guys have regular trainings or irregular?.

14. How are you going to better Battalion Relations with other Battalions outside of the Attack Regiment?

15. What are current thoughts on the Reserve Roster?

Follow-up With your LOA/ROA rules and the Reserve Roster is meant for indefinite LOAs, are you still going to implement the Reserve Roster? are you going to remove it? and if a Officer goes on reserves with your Rules will they be removed etc.?

16. Another question regarding communication, With Phaser being Ahsoka and equal to a Commander, he has shown his frustration with being left out of the loop and 332nd things aswell, How are you as a BCMD going to ensure everyone is on the same page and if not how are you going to get on the same page? you stated weekly Officer Meetings, but will they be Weekly? or will they be Bi-Weekly because you have previously had "Weekly Battalion Meetings" That have gone from Weekly to Bi Weekly. And how are you positive they will fix the communication issues?

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

22 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Although I agree with what was said above. Another situation was last night. You punched a LAAT, ended up prop killing one of your guys with it. And didn't see an issue. Then when your Appo tried to pt you. It became a can of worms where Cronis got involved. And then telling your Appo to apologize to Otter for "Telling him shut the fuck up" because Otter wasn't letting Appo do his job. General lack of maturity, or being a good example for your battalion. Lead me to -1. Take time and learn from your current XO and Commander. And become better.

This situation has been taken so out of context and I thank you for bringing it up. I was walking around and accidentally punched a LAAT and then someone was propkilled. I took the PT and did not get upset. For some reason It was brought up to Cronis and I have no clue why. Appo then screamed at otter who said it was an Accident. This behavior was not acceptable and everyone in the channel felt the need for it to be brought up. I appreciate the other feedback though

• Agree 1

🌓🌙

-1 From the standpoint of looking in from the outside, I have seen you mess around a lot more than I'd like in a position like TCC, and with that being said I have heard from multiple sources the activity of you and TC isn't in the best state at them moment. As you know when I couldn't get on all the time I decided to step down and I see your activity is the same as mine was and instead of stepping down, you are applying for BCMD which I personally cannot support. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

-1 Oh boy. Where to start where to start...

You have done a lackluster job at not only improving your attitude and maturity but your entire image on the server.  After reading what Brooklyn had said, You punching a LAAT?  Seriously? Why punch a LAAT in the first place hello? You're a fucking senior officer in the 501st and this is what you're doing? That is pathetic. Then also this other thing about Appo trying to PT you? You're refusing PT FROM THE DISCIPLINARY LEAD OF 501ST ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I figured out why you decided to run in the first place for Rex and honestly that's really fucking dumb. Every conversation I have had with you always ends poorly. I can't imagine if you got Rex and that's how you treat your men in the 501st. Your activity has been poor. I mean like, really poor. If I look in game right this second. You're AFK on the Job. While your hours in the past 2 weeks may prove otherwise. I can rest assure that all of those hours are AFK. I can't support a applicant if I know that you're not ready for it. When I read over your application. All of these plans... Honestly. I have been on this server for years, every time someone has this many plans. They normally do not execute a single one, And now that you're running for Rex with this many things that you have "In the works" I feel like all that you will do with the position if you get the position, Is just do what you're doing now. Sitting on a Job AFK. I propose that you wait it out see who becomes Rex and learn from them. Work your way up from LTC and make it to CMD or XO. This big jump from LTC and BCMD concerns me for 2 reasons, 1) To me it looks like a sign of Powerplay 2) You're unready for the big position that lies ahead if you get Rex, Becoming a BCMD is a very big responsibility and especially becoming the BCMD of 501st is a very big responsibility itself. Now, onto the Subunits and their current state. OH MY GOD. WHAT THE FUCK. The state of both 332nd and TC are terrible the worst I have ever seen from all my time from 2017-2021 I have NEVER EVER seen Torrent Company hit rock bottom this bad in all that time. Along with 332nd. When it was first created back with Enzyme and his Commanders (And myself as WO for a short time) The plans were very clear cut. Too my knowledge over the past few Vaughns (from the outside looking in) they seem to have thrown the plans out the window and put that bitch in Drive and didn't look back.  

I usually don't write much on Commander Applications that don't really affect me but 501st is the one exception. When I see someone who isn't ready for the position I have to let it all out. 

PS:

I can see that you have dumbed my little comment. That just proves my point with your Toxicity and Attitude. If I address problems that are relevant if you want to progress within the 501st and you dumb it? Also TCXO. Every time that I have been TCC and have had the thought of adding TCXO or TCM whatever. It's a terrible addition in my opinion.

Edited by Bleach
Added a few comments.
  • Agree 2
  • Dumb 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 hours ago, FatherHanz said:

I currently already have trust in Gears and Phaser as Ahsoka and Anakin. They both do great work in sub-units and they are both strong leaders who will be able to bring back our jedi program to the likes of 212th who currently have a Jedi program that I want to mimic.

Start you had secret group chat in discord so Higher ups can see into your channel to know what is going on within the Group. You talk about communication but your the only one that does not talk or be on when we go over stuff as an Officer. As well as when your on you minge or AFK to have hours. Eagle is doing more work with in the TC. You was LTC for awhile but High Command within 501st kept you as LTC for a reason your not ready. Wait for the next run around get more time under your belt. Also be a leader and hiding in the back if you want to have changes bring them up rather than sit their an avoid people that are in the spot to do the changes

2nd- The above quote. The work of our jedi has severely dropped in terms of overall activity and helpfulness. Gears himself has recently stated that he has done little to no work for 501st. And as for phaser the activity and recent commitment has dropped as well. 

Edited by NobleHeoruwulf
  • Winner 3
  • Informative 1

Man Of The Past

GM Leadership
17 minutes ago, NobleHeoruwulf said:

Start you had secret group chat in discord so Higher ups can see into your channel to know what is going on within the Group. You talk about communication but your the only one that does not talk or be on when we go over stuff as an Officer. As well as when your on you minge or AFK to have hours. Eagle is doing more work with in the TC. You was LTC for awhile but High Command within 501st kept you as LTC for a reason your not ready. Wait for the next run around get more time under your belt. Also be a leader and hiding in the back if you want to have changes bring them up rather than sit their an avoid people that are in the spot to do the changes

2nd- The above quote. The work of our jedi has severely dropped in terms of overall activity and helpfulness. Gears himself has recently stated that he has done little to no work for 501st. And as for phaser the activity and recent commitment has dropped as well. 

Check your facts on Gears btw @NobleHeoruwulf. I believe you are miss informed.

• Agree 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

User has Voided their application

This is the Users only void within 30 Days

//Moved to Denied

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management