Void this updated format and new topic is out

Butter

Void this one updated one is out

Edited by Butter
Because I can
  • Disagree 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

10 hours ago, Dinaric said:

Huh. Are you suggesting for a defuse kit, or a vehicle to be added?

I'm honestly with Dinaric here, what are you suggesting? If you are suggesting both a defuse kit as well as the UT-AT then you have too suggest both separately from each other, so not to cause a headache for founders when implementing suggestions.

If not; clarify your posts.

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

-1, From what I am told this would be a bad choice as SUP troopers will be receiving the ability to have the defuse kits so giving an entire battalion the ability to do a the thing a single job can do seems redundant and gets rid of the point of having a support role to begin with. In addition your suggestion is double sided as there is a secondary suggestion that should be its own post, vehicle training is decided via Command meetings or at least brought up within the discord. Please if you do want the vehicle training portion to make a separate post for it, thank you.

12 hours ago, Butter said:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Spec Ops Commander Blackout | Butters

RP Rank: CMD

Suggestion: All 21st Members Should Spawn in With Defuse Kits including all LORE EOD Characters as well inside SO BDE. 

Implementation: Just give All EOD Specialized Members including SO BDE, and All 21st Members

Lore: All The Lore For This https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/21st_Nova_Corps

Weapons: Defuse Kit                   

Other: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took off the UT-AT Portion. Mechanized will deal with it but I still think that a battalion that specializes in EOD Should Have The Defuse Kit by Default

Edited by Butter

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

Forum Admin

-1. Because you guys are trained in it and train others why should every single job get it?

If that was the case why don't you guys all get the Data pad aswell for the Tech trainings you host?

It's meant to be one job specific thing. If you are on the job you get the required item, not just because you're trained in it. 

• Informative 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

2 hours ago, Stroodle said:

It may be your lore but 104th should probably be dealing with vehicle trainings just to keep things standard and 21st has enough trainings lol. +1 to diffuse kits tho.

We lost EOD @Stroodle, you guys have the ATTE and Negotiation, all we have now is tech. How do we have enough trainings?

Because The Specialized Battalion means We Need To Specialize in or With Somthing.... You Take our specialization away

what are we.....

Edited by Butter

7 minutes ago, Butter said:

Because The Specialized Battalion means We Need To Specialize in or With Somthing.... You Take our specialization away

what are we.....

21st: Boarding.
SO: Cloaks.
KU: ARC troopers/good whitelists.
You have 2 very desirable sub units along with a unique training already.
We aren't taking away your specialization we took away EOD and last time I checked 21st wasn't a corps of EOD personnel. 
If yall want to do trainings start doing GMACT again.

Edited by Mitchell

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

9 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

21st: Boarding.
SO: Cloaks.
KU: ARC troopers/good whitelists.
You have 2 very desirable sub units along with a unique training already.
We aren't taking away your specialization we took away EOD and last time I checked 21st wasn't a corps of EOD personnel. 
If yall want to do trainings start doing GMACT again.

I haven't seen GMACT done in forever

Also heres your specialization

The Marines training consisted of three phases.

Phase I: Conditioning

Phase II: Underwater and in-space ship boarding

Phase III: Marksmanship

Also 
The Marines were cross-trained to fight on a variety of environments in ground and space, making them extremely versatile. They specialized in boarding and capturing enemy starships as well as planetary assault

I dont see any EOD being part of your specialization
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Galactic_Marines
heres a link :)

Edited by Piff
whoops wrong one

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

I would make a counter suggestion

Give the defuse kit to all GM jobs. Makes the jobs more viable.

Excluding the medic so, GM, Jet, Heavy.

3 jobs. Allows GM to increase numbers on the server. SO make more sense to have TECH.

Edited by Gadget
  • Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1, 21st is Specialized battalion so we need to specialize in something, GM in EOD, SO in Tech. You could at least give the Defuse kit to the Support troopers and GM.

You are removing more things from GM that nobody will want to join, we need our reason to encourage people to join

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Just now, PaladinPlague said:

+1, 21st is Specialized battalion so we need to specialize in something, GM in EOD, SO in Tech. You could at least give the Defuse kit to the Support troopers and GM.

You are removing more things from GM that nobody will want to join, we need our reason to encourage people to join

You're acting like EOD is the only thing that makes your battalion appealing 

spacer.png

Just now, Piff said:

You're acting like EOD is the only thing that makes your battalion appealing 

Well EOD was a popular training and also it's a bit weird to give it to 8 people instead of a battalion to specialize in it

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Just now, PaladinPlague said:

Well EOD was a popular training and also it's a bit weird to give it to 8 people instead of a battalion to specialize in it

So you're saying you all need defusal kits because its werid to give it to a 16+ group of people and the popularity of the training requires you all to have defusal kits?

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Piff said:

So you're saying you all need defusal kits because its werid to give it to a 16+ group of people and the popularity of the training requires you all to have defusal kits?

I'm saying that GM and Support troopers should get it cause GM gets no improvements to gear, basically here's what I'm saying

Specialized Battalions specialize in something but 21st Specialize in stuff that gives them RP, Doom's Unit get Riot shields and Z-6, CG are police/Speed Boosted/Diplomatic Services, 21st get upgrades that give them more RP, I know SO has Cloaking devices but so does SOBDE and every event it's always an event job that makes us redundant cause they can see cloaks. What I'm saying is that DU and CG are battalions that get Improvement to combat weapons, 21st are battalions that get improvement to RP, so why remove RP related things from what is basically a RP focused Battalion 

14 minutes ago, TheCyan said:

I'm willing to support giving GMs Defuse kits (like Gadget said) but everyone in 21st does not need it.

Yes I am all for giving up being able to do EOD all though I love it as long as GM gets Defuse kits cause that would encourage more people to join GM because if people haven't noticed there is far too many SO compared to GM, it should be 2 GM for every SO

-1 At this point let's just remove all jobs and give people everything as long as they're trained for it. If you want the kit, be the job.

Yes, I am that Sparks.
Former 104th Commander Wolfee | Former ST Commander Fox | Former Jedi General Sparks | Former Anakin Skywalker | Former/Original Sentinel Leader

"We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom." - E.O. Wilson