[ACCEPTED] Ragen's staff Application

Ragen

RP Name: Ragen 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:211672794

VIP (Y/N): y 

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i wish to come back to the staff team because i have a great drive to help members of the community and make fun trainings for battalion and host fun and interactive events and deployments i also wish to come back so that i can bring fun trainnings back to cg and be able to make some dupes and bring back some old ones that could be useful and make sure that thoes who break the rules are delt with and possibly show that you can meme at time but show them where the line is and hopefully that person will stay and better themselves with the community 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i am a firefighter for my local town and am a slightly good trumpet player im also a good singer and cook and im ver detailed on what i doim also a hard worker and wont stop till i have completed my goal and im willing to expand my knowledge of things that I don't know so that in the future i will better understand how to handle the issue

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: yes i have been a staff member for synergy and have reached the rank of sa and game master but ultimately made a mistake and i have since better myself

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: over 3000

• Management
Management

+1

Yo?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 don't know why you're doing a ReApp

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1 Yup. I'm sure this guy can handle it.... Probably.... Nah jk he'll do fine as a staff member

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer