[ACCEPTED] CWRP - SkiTz - Staff Application

SkiTz

RP Name: Havoc Squad SUPO SFC Acid 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90482136

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well i have been playing on the server for a while i see most if not all of the times i see a CC needing training or a GM needing help they don't really get any sort of assistance. I want to become a GM at some point as i have a lot of good ideas and am hoping i will end up getting game helper and work my way up to where i can hopefully share all of these ideas i have with everyone else. I see a lot of people asking for Events or Encounters during the later hours of the night or early morning. My idea is as i am very active during the Night and Early morning i can host Events or Encounters or even some little RP events that the Troopers and Jedi can Participate in. I want to make the experience of new and older players to be a better view then some of the things i have heard about Events / Encounters and the life of the server over all.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well my name is Blaze i live on the East Coast i'm looking into the air force and currently play the sport soccer and Fut-sol. I'm home schooled and have 2 brothers we live on a plot of land that shares a farm with horses and chickens. I'm a 04 born in February i'm a night owl so i'm mostly on during the night also i'm close to being classified as a midget.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | Havoc Squad SUPO SFC Acid has played for 897:20:52.

Edited by Chizz

Former: Doom's Unit Commander, Havoc Squad Brimstone
spacer.png

• Management
Management

+1

gET IT

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Hope to see you in the team ;)

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

9 minutes ago, Kurt said:

As the late night admin. I haven’t been able to speak with you or notice you, however you have good friends in the server so +1 

I agree we have not worked together yet.... but with that said i hope we end up meeting and working together soon 

• Agree 1

Former: Doom's Unit Commander, Havoc Squad Brimstone
spacer.png

Banned

So Skitz, huh.

Well, I have played with SkiTz before and he is a very mature guy & well-respected individual. He's extremely kind & treats new players with respect and knows how to treat them. He would be an amazing addition to the Staff Team.

Massive +1

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead