3 years.

So I just realized my 3 year passed of being apart of the community while I was in boot, and it feels weird as hell.

I know 99% of people probably don’t care but I feel like I’ve grown and accomplished a lot through out my time here. 

The first time I legitimately connected to this server to play (after taking a break from icefuse and zephyr) I got trained by smokes and joined GM - Back in Oct/nov 2017 . At the time I was in highschool and was about to turn 17. Overseers were still a thing and the Minecraft server was epic. 

Around the time of the extensive switch irl took hold I left GM and joined 501st, acorn was rex and I think riddler was a Commander. I ended up taking a long break, focusing on school and returning to the server in the summer of that year.

i wanted to try something new and joined 91st, I believe this is my first time legitimately trying on the server, I became lightning squad and csm, but didn’t really have the best activity and still kinda fucked around a lot, i served under two Neyos (doc and then grum) I met one of the coolest people on the server @Rezdor freaking nerd, I also made up classes I failed the previus year, during this time and kinda got my shit together. After a while I left the server again and came back, joined rancor and then tried out for foxtrot in the same day, I passed and got removed for bat hopping lmao.

After that I waited my 7 days and then joined DU, I worked my ass off and got to captain and itdd, I ended up being the ARFL, and ENGL. I love the battalion and it still holds a special part in my heart. Through out this time I got to enjoy my senior year and did cool stuff like travel, and I placed 2nd in districts over all - (male) for our cross country team, (2 mile) which I’m still proud of. 10:37 btw. Around this time I ended up enlisting in the navy under the dep program assuming I’d ship out right after I graduated:) boy was I wrong. Around January 2019 I made big moves becoming The first rear admiral (Commander) of base ops after the wipe under husky and fizzik, and became fixer (the best rc) under bannaberry, this is some of the most fun I had on the server so bde had a bunch of really cool people like @Aaron @Mitchell and I feel like I accomplished a lot. After a while I resigned from fixer to help DU, got burnt then became mereel, too which I stayed for about a month before getting removed for stealing Keo’s knee caps. Good times. I followed dream to 41st with razen and a bunch of 104th and did a lot of doc work and fixed the at-rt roster, became green lead and cooker as well as ITD and Captain. Drama happened I realized I was putting too much time into the server and dipped.  Around this time I totaled my car, and graduated highschool. Crazy. I also took duel enrollment classes and was fine but at the community college shit got real and I ended up dropping out after the first semester. Fuck. That. Shit.

when I returned later that year around October I didn’t expect to stick around but I ended up talking to carvis and some other people from before and decided to stick it out, I went for ahsoka and passed for the 2nd time and really got addicted again, I also ended up achieving the position of darman under Neptune ( I got to colonel) I joined staff and grinded out events and over all no lifed the game because my ship date kept getting pushed back further and further. With that being said I worked a shit job with little hours and played Gmod pretty much all day everyday, I ended up getting to the rank of HA, GMC, TRO, Anakin Skywalker, and Hunter all at the same time lmao. Needless to say I dropped TRO and Anakin (both positions I thoroughly enjoyed) and things went well. I filled my squad within a couple days with @Eclipse as my XO (one of the coolest people on the server btw) @k0j4k I think this is you, @Duck and then eventually @Pancakes. It was a really cool opportunity to be a squad lead and work with these people, the friendships and what not. 
eventually  I got really stressed and burned then I got yeeted. 

which brings us to current day, I am reading this and thinking to myself how crazy it is now that I’m doing what I want to in the Navy and am turning 20 on Monday. 
I also realize I @‘d people at the randomist points while writing this I’m sorry lmao. 

some of the funniest / coolest memories I have from the server are -

- Buying McDonald’s for in game credits 

- having people call my girlfriend at work to tell her to bring me my phone 

- meeting Aaron irl  

- my four horseman of the apocalypse event 

- Going from zero to hero lmao 

tbh Idk what else to write.

merry christmas

TLDR ; Its time to come back, I’ve been here for over three years, and college is the dumbest shit of all time.

Edited by Craigary
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 3

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

welcome back Craig, actually stay this time

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

We better fucking meet dead ass if I got ringed of fire I would have been ok if I ended up in your Div- And Congrats motherfucka Hooyah 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Just now, KillJoy said:

We better fucking meet dead ass if I got ringed of fire I would have been ok if I ended up in your Div- And Congrats motherfucka Hooyah 

If I get my EOD contract I’ll probably end up working with you lmao. But for sure bro

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 minute ago, Craigary said:

If I get my EOD contract I’ll probably end up working with you lmao. But for sure bro

Fucking bet, hopefully I get the station I want 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

1 minute ago, Mitchell said:

spacer.png

Welcome back

It’s a florida thing

1 minute ago, Pythin said:

Wow no @ and I have known you the longest :PepeHands:

anyway happy anniversary gamer

I didn’t @ you because you took my green tag. :DERPPERS:

28 minutes ago, Maverick said:

You seem like a swell gentlemen. I hear you give good advice. Grats on 3 years craig. Stay safe.

I can’t add anymore reactions today, but if I could you’d get a heart.

22 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

Thanks for the spicy chicken nuggets from burger king in Orlando

Thanks for the 45 minutes.

6 minutes ago, Shockpoint said:

lob the gamemaster team :D

Best team :monkaH:

i was just thinking the same thing, bbstine was saying some cringe shit i used to do and i realized that some of you have watched me grow up. I joined when i was a weird immature 14-15 year old and hell i didnt even do youtube back then lmao. I've known yall longer than my irl friends, and soon sock is going to be living super close to me and were gonna go on cute dates :D 

Edited by Twrgy
4 hours ago, Twrgy said:

i was just thinking the same thing, bbstine was saying some cringe shit i used to do and i realized that some of you have watched me grow up. I joined when i was a weird immature 14-15 year old and hell i didnt even do youtube back then lmao. I've known yall longer than my irl friends, and soon sock is going to be living super close to me and were gonna go on cute dates :D 

Bro you gotta make more epic Fortnite content