BAD BATCH TRAILER

Definitely excited to see the clones beliefs and their thoughts on the order 66 more closely, echo in the background makes me happy, overall im so fucking hyped for this shit.

They can go alot of ways since its clones perspective after order 66, I would fucking kill over again seeing Rex | Gregor | Wolfe meet with them since rebels didnt really explain a whole tone how the meet,  expectations are through the roof rn.

Edited by Bacta

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Only question when are the Nulls getting their own show?

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

:DERPPERS: 

Disney is really doing good shit right now. Definitely redeeming themselves.

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
55 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Spider-Man Miles Morales should’ve won and it wasn’t even considered. Some of that grade A bullshit.

Personally Miles Morales barely feels like a full game. It’s pretty short at least compared to 2018 spider man. However HOW THE HELL DID THE LAST OF US 2 GET GAME OF THE YEAR

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I can't wait for this to come out, everyone and their fucking mother is going to want to be bad batch now. But like I said to everyone else so far, just IMAGINE what they could do with a Null show. They could also have omega and delta within it since the members that did survive became Skirata anyways, a Null show has so much possibilities, I wouldn't even be mad if it wasn't canon.

• Agree 4

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

• Management
2 hours ago, Deku said:

I can't wait for this to come out, everyone and their fucking mother is going to want to be bad batch now. But like I said to everyone else so far, just IMAGINE what they could do with a Null show. They could also have omega and delta within it since the members that did survive became Skirata anyways, a Null show has so much possibilities, I wouldn't even be mad if it wasn't canon.

I’m not asking for an entire show for Null I just want them to be canon again. I’m just waiting for them to be referenced in the Mandalorian but imagine if we saw any of them I would literally foam from the mouth.

14 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

Are you talking about the acting Bad Batch on the server or the lore characters lol

Shake is being silly. He’s Crosshair lol

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

4 minutes ago, Otter said:

I wonder how echo is gonna react to order 66. Did bad batch have inhibitor chips?

Most likely I guess like all clone units during the war had. However for them it may be a different story since Bad Batch has "Desirable Mutations" so they may or may not have had it. But from the trailer material they may have been following order 66 originally but changed their loyalty throughout the show

• Informative 1

Current: GM ARC SSG | Former CG CMD & Stone

spacer.png