[ACCEPTED] DJs Reapplication

DJisBack

RP Name: DJ / Zealot / Ricardo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460516753 

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had personal issues irl and had no time for the server at the time  

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to re-join to help the community once again, to insure all the rules are enforced and also to make sure all players on the server are having the most fun they can have. I also wish to rejoin the GM team after i was GMO for 2 months and produce quality events that all will enjoy.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe that i made a positive impact during my time as a staff member previously, i helped wherever needed, ensured that all players was happy and dealt with issues swiftly and fairly.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by DJisBack
Forum Admin

To be honest with you this is a pretty bare Re-App. I haven't seen you like, at all within the past few months. I think you should spend some time back in the server before re-applying for staff. I will say -1 for now until I see some activity. Also is this a new forum account?

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

This application looks like it took about 5min to make, i haven't seen you around on the server either just like Guac said so for me its gonna be a -1 until you get some more time into the server again.

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

Forum Admin

I haven't really seen you that much in game and you also didn't even meet the 3 sentences minimum requirement lol 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

4 hours ago, xander said:

This application looks like it took about 5min to make, i haven't seen you around on the server either just like Guac said so for me its gonna be a -1 until you get some more time into the server again.

Same for me bro -1

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

Alright, first off. I would like to point out that this re-app is about the same size as mine, and I did not see ONE single comment saying mine was a short app. If y'all gave me +1s, you can give him +1s for the size of the re-app too.

(If its -1 for other reasons, go ahead)

+1

Edited by Merrill
  • Friendly 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

+1 I personally think reapps shouldn’t require a ton of effort due to it always being something that most people when they do it run on just to get that minimum sentence amount

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Just for clarification, he made a new account I guess but he was in 41st previously as staff and is currently in DU and 41st Jedi. He has been in activity everyday and believe he can show his skills again in the staff team. +1

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 Dunno why you didn't put a whole lot of effort into the application but I remember you when you were staff and you did a great job in the GM team

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead