[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Mitchell Staff Re-Application

Mitchell

RP Name: Mitchell

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59607690

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:

What was your previous staff rank?: Director/VA 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Was demoted down from Director and decided to focus on school so I resigned from the server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Same reason I was in it before, I wanna help out around the community and I have a lot of experience within the staff team and leading people in it. I like making events to help keep the server entertained. As well as me enjoying providing help / information to those who need it. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It went pretty well, I became GMC, starting the process of turning it around. Revamping GM rules and making it into a doc, before being promoted to Director about a month later. My time as Director was disappointing to me. Towards the end of my tenure I started playing other games a lot more and neglected my duties, along with the mounting stress of my upcoming freshman year of college I became neglectful of the HA team and the Management decided that change needed to happen. Suffice to say, I believe I could of done a lot more. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Forum Admin

hahaha, look who came back crawling to synergy.... 

+1, good staff member. dedicated and hopefully makes his way back up like last time

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Retired Founder

I don't usually post on Staff Applications (as you would know) however, you were a fantastic staff member throughout your time here previously. As a Director you weren't the best but I believe this could be attributed to you being unprepared.

I'm happy to see you around again, and am interested to see how you've progressed as I know you were always passionate.

Good luck. +1

• Friendly 1
  • Management
Management

+1

Welcome back

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk