[CLOSED] Cipher/Kal's Commander Report

[IMG]

This color key is for you kids who I know like to skip through reading.(also I colored it so you can see it on all themes black or white.)

Red= Important bits of information (Basically the whole report <3)

Blue = Bits of information you can ignore if you are skimming through

Orange = Most important bits of information

Your Name:

Duck/Breaker

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:50121683

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?:

Regimental Commander of this battalion

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name:

Cipher/Kal Skirata

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND):

STEAM_0:0:68514470

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade:

Squad

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?:

Imma start this off with a quick little statement, before in the past I would say no hard feelings but recently cipher you have lost my respect. You have caused me to argue with my own friends on this server,that I have known for a year,( deep insults were thrown towards each other in that argument such as “Duck you normally are against favoritism” or “Duck you're just blindly defending people”) when you were the problem behind, so before I get into this all I can say is that you really are a “Two Faced Manipulator”

Without much more to say, LET'S GET RIGHT INTO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

1.    Lying toward other members causing drama

• Due to cipher wanting to save his own ass, he often causes drama with other people. Such an example is when 2 members were removed and he proceeded to put the full blame on Zander, All of null proceeded to get upset and Harass zander but only to their dismay did they find out that it was actually cipher who was making the shots. Essentially but Cipher lying he caused a 2 Hour argument between Zander and myself in which I found out wasn't needed in the first place afterwards null harassed zander and zander almost fully wiped Null(He didn't because he found out cipher lied to them and null were just upset because of this lie)

2.    The lack of Confidence ( I originally had "lack of balls" but some people said "Thats not very descriptive)

• Now I know what you may say, “How is the lack of Balls a valid of reason for removal” My reason for saying this is that he will often give members “Warnings” behind their backs and when it comes to their removal proceeds to have the audacity to say that he “Gave them an outstanding amount of warnings.” the latest incident is the wipe of Null, Some of you may say “Well it's in his jurisdiction to wipe his squad” in which I fully agree with, but what he did in which I don't agree with(and many would say the same) would be that he couldn't even say it straight to their face that they were wiped(Most of them found out by the post. The only person who actually found out through a actual talk, was creator ). One of the shittiest things you can do is to remove someone without even fucking talking to them because does this not only cause issues(such as it taking hours maybe days for a member to find out he was removed) but it also gives the members a big middle finger saying “Yeah sorry you really weren't worth talking too, you fucked up k Bye”( Such an example was stated by Llama and Creator https://i.imgur.com/sTPYAUF.png?1 )

3.    Lack of ability of fixing relations

• Ok many of you will say “But this most recent wipe proves he's trying to fix relations” in which I say Bull mother fucking shit. He wiped the squad because he was too fucking lazy and scared to go fix the problems individual(Which he often did, Cipher never tried to fix the problem, but instead just tried to get rid of the person overall, which if you are willing to remove one of your members on the drop of a nail then no offense even I wouldn’t  fucking trust your ass.). Instead he would rather get a new squad over fucking all(praying that these new members aren’t “Rejects) in which i'm sorry the Pros don't outweigh the cons. By removing everyone you instead are not working towards find a solution for the current problems,but Adding on to that, Cipher often complains about fuck ups or people but never really tries to fix the problem, Instead he does stupid shit such as starting a war with fucking RC,HIS REASONING WAS SO FUCKING STUPID TOO, it was about ammo crates/lightsabers being removed from null bunks in which he hated RC for doing so(and of course they had director's permission to do so). One example I can provide is when there was a problem with “RC” and I proceeded to ask him what it was and he said “It's just omega, I don't like Fido” in which I hear him complain about fido for about 30 minutes, but guess what, not once did he ever talk to fido instead once fido left the room he would talk shit about fido to Fido’s Squad and Null. Overall when a incident occurs with another battalion Cipher barely talks to the other party and takes in almost nothing of what they say (EX: ignoring ST and naval Who said they were perfectly fine with Llama, proceeding to say Llama “Fucked up our image and relations” Which is the biggest BS Fucking ever)

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?:

I would say this would fall under the "The context for these reasons may differ between battalions." as Null in its own has its own needs in which I would say his inability to try and “Keep their image up”(Which yes as an elite squad is needed. We have few members so our image should be the best it can be) and the blatant lies towards fellow members would warrant a Removal. The whole “Lack of balls” I wouldn't say is a reason for a removal but when combined with these other two reasons would validate such a reason to be brought up.

Evidence against the individual?:

Null recently left the other discord so I can’t grab screenshots from there but I can grab screenshots of our current discord.

https://i.imgur.com/auvvTH4.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/g2KLlsK.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/fO5Xssx.png?1 (This was what he posted as he didnt want to talk to them face to face because he knew when they asked him “Why” he didn't have valid reasons for most of them)

More evidence I have is the director him fucking self. Zander received harassment from Null was about to wipe them but hesitated and did not follow through with it because he found out that Null were only angry because cipher fed them lies.

https://i.imgur.com/TrgQ8jt.png?1 This image proves my point the most. He doesn't talk to other battalions about their opinions of null. Within a day he goes from “Oh yeah null are perfect we are doing just fine” to “HOLY SHIT GET THEM OUT OF HERE These mother fuckers just commited all 7 deadly sins” All within a day. He doesn't try to go around and see if there's anything he can do to improve relations but would instead rather go the lazy route and wipe the squad instead of going to other battalions and seeing if there's an issue in which could be solved by a simple little talk to the battalion.

These next couple reasons came up after I finished writing them up, but were important enough to warrant me adding them in. Cipher honestly makes rash and dumb decisions, when the jedi decided to remove the nulls ability to come into the temple (for rp and lore reasons) he decided to tell all null to not help any jedi in a event.

Adding on to him making Rash and dumb decisions He also likes to save his own ass and is willing to throw his own friends under the bus for it (As shown in the image below)

https://i.imgur.com/D7oAUdg.png?1

Dragon had talk with him after this and he basically said the same thing. He told dragon that he would 90% pass the next tryouts(because dragon helped him write them…..) but to “save face” he removed dragon so that it wouldnt look bad, so essentially he didnt give a fuck that dragon was helping him such as writing docs, but instead was more worried about his own image and removed dragon because he knew dragon would get back in easy.

As a final note Most likely this commander report will “End in a warning” but I'm saying we say “fuck that” and wipe the squad as a overall. If cipher wanted a full squad wipe I suggest we do so in which I’ll attempt to recruit members (Let it be old or new, as long as they pass they pass. But these tryouts would be different from the old ones. But with this, if the commander report were to pass even cipher would be allowed to come back it would just not be as kal. Things also such as blacklists would be wiped unless the persons blacklist was reasonable such as Mass-RDM during a tryout) and until someone applies for Kal these would be the 5 Members(There would be no ordo as the person who gets put in as kal normally choose their ordo like a Yoda chooses there mace) just like how when alistair wiped squads he would maintain that squad until a suitable Squad lead was found.

^^^^^^^^

*Edit as of 8:38 PM* From recent report I heard cipher held tryouts and such obviously the recent members from these tryouts would remain in there position.

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?:

Honestly None, I had Dragon as my ordo for a reason, I trusted him more than I trusted cipher but when Dragon left I had to find a replacement( A decision I now regret.) But dragon only just recently came back so many would feel it's too soon and unfair.

P.S: I would not of done this if he hadn’t essentially blacklisted every single member he wiped.

https://i.imgur.com/WXaK9rM.png?2 which even the strictest squad ponds ever wouldn't do (Alistair, he wiped squads weekly, but he allowed each member he wiped a chance to come back. If they got back in they got back in. If they fucked up again they would be blacklisted)

[IMG]

(changed)

Neutral, due to mix information.

Me personally I believe this should still be looked into.

-Senior A & D Brigade Commander Joe

Edited by XSilentJoe

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

1. He can wipe his squad if he wants to, overall I feel like this report is just because he wiped his squad, which he has full authority to do.

2. This commander report is not professional at all.... I'm sorry duck, but your SOBDE REGCMD, you should be showing professionalism instead of basically ATTACKING Cipher by stating things such as this: 

1 hour ago, Duck said:

The lack of "Balls"

Instead of doing shit such as that ^^^, do a professional report.

3. I honestly feel like this report was solely made because the people that got kicked out are just overall butthurt. Theres no actual reason to put a report on Cipher, in my opinion Cipher is the best Kal that the server has seen, he's done way more than the past Kal. 

1 hour ago, Duck said:

Lack of ability of fixing relations

He wasn't the only one, you act like he was the only one that threw shit at RC when RC and NULL hated each other, but there was way more people involved than just Cipher. RC even threw shit at NULL, it wasn't just Cipher, so instead of calling him out, call out basically all of the NULL that was NULL during that time period, and some RC members. 

Overall, I feel like this report was just made because people are butthurt, they think that once they got a really cool spot such as a NULL member, they think they are hot shit. The people in NULL at the time, in my eyes, gave NULL a bad reputation. Here is a PRIME example.

Washington (who was not involved in the squad wipe but he was involved in the incident above) and Llama, just straight up gave NULL a HORRIBLE reptuation, if you watch the video you can see/hear the shit that was said, such as Llama saying something along the lines of "Only reason I didn't kill them is because Thire stood in myy way, not because the Vice Admirral told me not to because to be honest he can go suck my fat cock" This is just straight up dumb as fuck, this 100% without a fucking doubt gave NULL a bad rep, If someone within RC did something like that and said "The Vice Admiral can go suck my fat cock", you bet your ass they would have been gone in a fucking heartbeat. 

-1   No one is black listed, and instead of making a commander report and basically trying to smear Cipher's reputation, you could have made one and just included the points you had in a different way. You should definitely have tried making the report based on the issues alone, not on throwing names and basically mud throwing. 

I'm gonna have to -1 this. It's his squad, he should be able to do with it as he sees fit. Most people in NULL were getting too comfortable in their positions and something had to be done. 

A lot of members inside of NULL really hated that retarded password you could use to get back in, as that is what Dragon used to get into the position of Ordo, which I don't think should be possible. Ordo is a position that you earn, and even though Dragon left on a trip, and returned sooner than expected, doesn't mean he should have been given back a position that you equate to Mace Windu. That's absurd.

1 hour ago, Duck said:

it was about ammo crates/lightsabers being removed from null bunks in which he hated RC for doing so(and of course they had director's permission to do so).

Also, none of the above shit would have happened if Llama didn't continue to add those Ammo Crates back into the bunks after they were removed.

1 hour ago, Duck said:

As a final note Most likely this commander report will “End in a warning” but I'm saying we say “fuck that” and wipe the squad as a overall. If cipher wanted a full squad wipe I suggest we do so in which I’ll attempt to recruit members (Let it be old or new, as long as they pass they pass. But these tryouts would be different from the old ones. But with this, if the commander report were to pass even cipher would be allowed to come back it would just not be as kal. Things also such as blacklists would be wiped unless the persons blacklist was reasonable such as Mass-RDM during a tryout) and until someone applies for Kal these would be the 5 Members(There would be no ordo as the person who gets put in as kal normally choose their ordo like a Yoda chooses there mace) just like how when alistair wiped squads he would maintain that squad until a suitable Squad lead was found.

Excuse me, what? So you're saying YOU should be the new Kal, and YOU shouldn't have to put people through the tryouts and just... assign new people to the squad? Sounds like... favoritism. Now listen Duck, I'm not saying you're a bad guy, but that sounds a bit shady. And to be completely honest, it's up to Cipher what he wants to do with his squad, he applied for the position and GOT the position, if he wants to wipe everyone, he'll sure as hell do it.

For this case, I'm sorry Duck but I'll have to -1 this as I believe Cipher has done good by his position, and he's making an effort to refill the squad as I type this comment.

Ok, first im going to go talk about the "Its his squad he can do what he wants the members" Yes I fully understand that, if you read my post I actually encourage that and dont really care. What I draw the line at is when he doesn't even bother to tell them face to  face they are removed. For gods sakes they are a 6 person squad, they shouldn't have to find out they were removed by someone else going "oh hey you see this post". But I honestly don't understand why that is a major reason why this is being -1 as, it was such a minor reason as statement #2 was more about him essentially being the type of person to warn someone behind there back with other people in there channel(but the person being warned isnt in the channel) so that he could save face.

Now about me not being "professional" I used the quote "lack of balls" as honestly it was the best way to describe it but after talking to other people who thought it didn't really clarify it that well, I changed the wording to "Lack of confidence" which I still feel honestly I still feel "lack of balls" means more, because in all honesty when you hear someone "Lacks balls" you instantly know what that means, but lack of confidence could mean many things, Lack of confidence in his own leading, lack of confidence in his member, lack of confidence in his doc work,ect. Everything else I tried to stay professional as much as possible. The only point in which I anywhere near attacked Cipher was when I called him a two face manipulator because he caused a huge argument between I and some friends but even that wasnt that big of a attack. At no point did I go to straight shit throwing and just go "Hes shit fuck him, hes an asshole bla bla bla" instead I tried to bring up points and back them up with input. So to say my post is "Mostly throwing names and basically mud throwing. " I feel is honestly kind of not true as I did make points then back it up with 

Now onto my last point, Punda no offense you kind of proved my point with that video. I mention that video in my report. Llama fucked up and everything. But Not once did Cipher talk to CG or naval which after talking to Fox and Vanhorn neither were angry, so when he said that "These individuals ruined our image towards other individuals" I didnt feel that was true cause he didn't talk to a single person who was negatively directly affected by this. Also for you to say he improved relations with RC and null. I dont feel is fully true. For gods sake he was the one started the whole "war" with RC(https://imgur.com/a/fB3cc) and when I got back from dealing school stuff I mostly told him no offense his stupid. I even went as far as telling the null to stop disrespecting RC even when they were in there own channel.

@Bbstine

26 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Excuse me, what? So you're saying YOU should be the new Kal, and YOU shouldn't have to put people through the tryouts and just... assign new people to the squad? Sounds like... favoritism. Now listen Duck, I'm not saying you're a bad guy, but that sounds a bit shady.

Never did I state "People would just go through without tryouts" That wasnt even close to what I said. I said instead the whole squad would wiped(except for members who literally just like 3 days ago) and the only available member slots would be everyone except for ordo and Kal. Every position would require a tryout and those would be the only 5 members in the squad until a more suitable squad leader was found(and that kal would choose his ordo make the final two members). Honestly no offense I dont get how you got anywere from that statement that I said I would "Assign new people to the squad"

Just gonna @Rush Cat as I basically covered same-thing in post above ^. The thing proposed was if the squad leader were to be removed and would be as a temp thing until a new squad lead would be found(Ex when forseen took over 501st until a new Commander was found). Never at any point do I really want to just "Let anyone in" unless its for a decent reason. If asking anyone who has worked under me or next to me. I often try to let everyone try out for the position unless such a individual is coming back a position for good reason (EX Llama only left for 2 days due to Some really heavy shirt IRL that he didnt think he could come back to the server ever for and came back as a'den. Then dragon who left for isreal due to essentially the military, but came back early he was given his position back as it was Ordo, No one can try out for such a position anyways, Ordo was instead only chosen from other null members.)

Big -1 

1. A BCMD or Squad lead has full authority over there squad They can wipe it when needed even if wiping the whole squad was harsh overall it was his decision I respect his decision even if i dont agree with everone being kicked He Knows whats best for Null overall also just side note he is active.

@DuckOh, you're right, I didn't see the tryout part in your Final Note, I apologize, but my other point still stands, his squad, his rules.

Yes, I agree not telling you 1 on 1 that you've been kicked off of the Null Squad was a bit shit, but again, if he wishes to wipe his squad it's his doing.

Honestly just gonna say it only one more Time. This report wasn't fully about him wiping his squad(Only time I cared about him "wiping his squad" really was how he didn't A. Even tell it to there face they were wiped most had to find out through a 3rd party. and B. How he told Dragon he was removed but said after wards essentially "Hey come tryout, no guarantee but almost 90% likely hood you will get ordo back). I instead stated incidents in which I feel he very poorly handled due to him trying to save his own reputation.

Such as

1 hour ago, Duck said:

1.    Lying toward other members causing drama

• Due to cipher wanting to save his own ass, he often causes drama with other people. Such an example is when 2 members were removed and he proceeded to put the full blame on Zander, All of null proceeded to get upset and Harass zander but only to their dismay did they find out that it was actually cipher who was making the shots. Essentially but Cipher lying he caused a 2 Hour argument between Zander and myself in which I found out wasn't needed in the first place afterwards null harassed zander and zander almost fully wiped Null(He didn't because he found out cipher lied to them and null were just upset because of this lie)

3.    Lack of ability of fixing relations

• Ok many of you will say “But this most recent wipe proves he's trying to fix relations” in which I say Bull mother fucking shit. He wiped the squad because he was too fucking lazy and scared to go fix the problems individual(Which he often did, Cipher never tried to fix the problem, but instead just tried to get rid of the person overall, which if you are willing to remove one of your members on the drop of a nail then no offense even I wouldn’t  fucking trust your ass.). Instead he would rather get a new squad over fucking all(praying that these new members aren’t “Rejects) in which i'm sorry the Pros don't outweigh the cons. By removing everyone you instead are not working towards find a solution for the current problems,but Adding on to that, Cipher often complains about fuck ups or people but never really tries to fix the problem, Instead he does stupid shit such as starting a war with fucking RC,HIS REASONING WAS SO FUCKING STUPID TOO, it was about ammo crates/lightsabers being removed from null bunks in which he hated RC for doing so(and of course they had director's permission to do so). One example I can provide is when there was a problem with “RC” and I proceeded to ask him what it was and he said “It's just omega, I don't like Fido” in which I hear him complain about fido for about 30 minutes, but guess what, not once did he ever talk to fido instead once fido left the room he would talk shit about fido to Fido’s Squad and Null. Overall when a incident occurs with another battalion Cipher barely talks to the other party and takes in almost nothing of what they say (EX: ignoring ST and naval Who said they were perfectly fine with Llama, proceeding to say Llama “Fucked up our image and relations” Which is the biggest BS Fucking ever)

https://i.imgur.com/fO5Xssx.png?1 (This was what he posted as he didnt want to talk to them face to face because he knew when they asked him “Why” he didn't have valid reasons for most of them)

More evidence I have is the director him fucking self. Zander received harassment from Null was about to wipe them but hesitated and did not follow through with it because he found out that Null were only angry because cipher fed them lies.

These next couple reasons came up after I finished writing them up, but were important enough to warrant me adding them in. Cipher honestly makes rash and dumb decisions, when the jedi decided to remove the nulls ability to come into the temple (for rp and lore reasons) he decided to tell all null to not help any jedi in a event.

-1 Sorry Duck but this post really seems like it's just out of frustration, for Dragon specifically as well. I am just going to go through the parts I have an opinion on with this.

"Ok many of you will say “But this most recent wipe proves he's trying to fix relations” in which I say Bull mother fucking shit. He wiped the squad because he was too fucking lazy and scared to go fix the problems individual(Which he often did, Cipher never tried to fix the problem, but instead just tried to get rid of the person overall, which if you are willing to remove one of your members on the drop of a nail then no offense even I wouldn’t  fucking trust your ass.). Instead he would rather get a new squad over fucking all(praying that these new members aren’t “Rejects) in which i'm sorry the Pros don't outweigh the cons. By removing everyone you instead are not working towards find a solution for the current problems,but Adding on to that, Cipher often complains about fuck ups or people but never really tries to fix the problem, Instead he does stupid shit such as starting a war with fucking RC,HIS REASONING WAS SO FUCKING STUPID TOO, it was about ammo crates/lightsabers being removed from null bunks in which he hated RC for doing so(and of course they had director's permission to do so). One example I can provide is when there was a problem with “RC” and I proceeded to ask him what it was and he said “It's just omega, I don't like Fido” in which I hear him complain about fido for about 30 minutes, but guess what, not once did he ever talk to fido instead once fido left the room he would talk shit about fido to Fido’s Squad and Null. Overall when a incident occurs with another battalion Cipher barely talks to the other party and takes in almost nothing of what they say (EX: ignoring ST and naval Who said they were perfectly fine with Llama, proceeding to say Llama “Fucked up our image and relations” Which is the biggest BS Fucking ever)"

First, I know people do not like the wipe, but it needed to happen, it wasn't avoiding the problem you could literally say that about ANY battalion wipe. Null has had a ton of problems and now it has a fresh start, which I think most would agree with. It seems like most of the people out side of Null agree with the wipe. Now with the RC side. There was no war started. There were memes thrown around because of it yes, but not with ill intention and no all out war between us lol. There was a disagreement and a situation that was had between Omega and Null, it was over almost as quick as it began, after that was just memes and then back to normal.

"Dragon had talk with him after this and he basically said the same thing. He told dragon that he would 90% pass the next tryouts(because dragon helped him write them…..) but to “save face” he removed dragon so that it wouldnt look bad, so essentially he didnt give a fuck that dragon was helping him such as writing docs, but instead was more worried about his own image and removed dragon because he knew dragon would get back in easy."

It's being fair. You don't do a full wipe of a battalion and pick and choose who you want to keep or else it's not a full wipe. This is also more of an opinion than just a "bad" thing.

"As a final note Most likely this commander report will “End in a warning” but I'm saying we say “fuck that” and wipe the squad as a overall. If cipher wanted a full squad wipe I suggest we do so in which I’ll attempt to recruit members (Let it be old or new, as long as they pass they pass. But these tryouts would be different from the old ones. But with this, if the commander report were to pass even cipher would be allowed to come back it would just not be as kal. Things also such as blacklists would be wiped unless the persons blacklist was reasonable such as Mass-RDM during a tryout) and until someone applies for Kal these would be the 5 Members(There would be no ordo as the person who gets put in as kal normally choose their ordo like a Yoda chooses there mace) just like how when alistair wiped squads he would maintain that squad until a suitable Squad lead was found."

Hoo boy. This just seems like you want to take control of Null, may just be the way it is worded but you specifically mention that you will be the one running things instead of working side by side with Cipher currently, which by the way you could've done and could be doing now. It feels to me like you just want to pick out who you want for Null, thus why there was a whole pass code system in the first place. Again that's just how it kind of comes off.

"P.S: I would not of done this if he hadn’t essentially blacklisted every single member he wiped."

I don't understand where this one came from. They can re-tryout and fight for their position back. That was literally what Cipher said to them. They are not "blacklisted" or "essentially blacklisted". They just need to actually re-tryout.

Also don't take this reply as any kind of attack or something. I just feel like this all could've been settled out side of a report and I also felt like you had some points completely wrong. This really does all come down to the fact that it is his battalion and he can do with it as he pleases. The rest of the points you made are mostly up to opinion. And the first point with the argument I have no info or basis on so I didn't comment on that.

Well this is interesting.... a very detailed report indeed, and it actually doesn't look like bullshit, but really when it comes to it being "his squad, his rules" thats open for alot of perceptions.. depends really on the situation and from i can tell duck is taking off the gloves and smacking some serious ass (which i respect, you kinda can't be afraid to say what needs to be said, depending on the situation) 

I haven't known null for long but i think ive picked up enough from Creator and Metro that theres definitely drama going on, or was going on. but in reality we are humans, some things we can't fix and it seems there was more shit being produced inside their team than the amount of shit a cow produces in a month. 

Being in a squad of six (and really even 4) can always be sticky. unlike a normal battalion which has way more numbers. you kinda have to all get along for it work, which really if its the case the team had bad chemistry then the wipe is justified, granted, when i was a commander back in the day if you started being a bitch for no reason you were gone. its a luxury being able to wipe people like that. BUT. That's a luxury can be abused really easy, which isn't a good thing. i mean, how do you stop the bullshitter from doing bullshit things when hes surrounded by a shield of bullshit?

I'm kinda neutral on this. if llama is stating the truth in saying all events listed in ducks reports are factual then i think theres something going on and definitely needs looking in to, weather ducks motives for this post is justified or not, and even if it does seem fishy in some places

+/-

Edited by Tristan

@Rush Cat

"P.S: I would not of done this if he hadn’t essentially blacklisted every single member he wiped."

I don't understand where this one came from. They can re-tryout and fight for their position back. That was literally what Cipher said to them. They are not "blacklisted" or "essentially blacklisted". They just need to actually re-tryout.

He told us literally nothing and I have no clue if I can re-tryout if I waned to but from what I heard we are blacklisted. 

Just now, Fiend said:

@Rush Cat

He told us literally nothing and I have no clue if I can re-tryout if I waned to but from what I heard we are blacklisted. 

I asked him about it and he said they are allowed to come re-tryout for their positions if they feel like it.

This is all in the day being, @Rush Cat I asked him in the day of the wipe "How opposed would you be if I were to re-tryout for my position or another?" to which he responded, "Honestly, I would deny you on the spot, I don't want to see you at my tryouts." Obviously with screen shots this would be more effective, but it was done through a private chat on TS.

Edited by Creator
1 minute ago, Creator said:

This is all in the day being, @Rush Cat I asked him in the day of the wipe "How opposed would you be if I were to re-tryout for my position or another?" to which he responded, "Honestly, I would deny you on the spot, I don't want to see you at my tryouts." Obviously with screen shots this would be more effective, but it was done through a private chat on TS.

I would like to see what @Cipher has to say about that as well. A lot of this stuff is just he said, she said stuff.

3 minutes ago, Punda said:

BRUH. You can just look at that and tell that is 100% a meme. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that that is a meme lmfao

Yeah thats how I took it first too when I came back from my mini LOA  to find out Null were 100% serious and weren't talking to you guys unless 100% needed. They were even going as far to call you guys "Snitches" "Faggots", ect. So if you really think "RC relations werent bad with Null" that is one of the biggest lies I've heard. It was so bad that Zander and billiam asked in my Regimental Interview "So I hear null and RC relations are the best right now, how do you plan to solve this"

1 minute ago, Duck said:

"So I hear null and RC relations are the best right now, how do you plan to solve this"

I got asked that in my interview as well, and you can ask Zander or Billiam or Max, I said I would say the relationship is good right now, but if it did need improving then we RC and NULL could help each other with training, tryouts, etc, which we have been doing.

58 minutes ago, Baxter said:

A lot of members inside of NULL really hated that retarded password you could use to get back in, as that is what Dragon used to get into the position of Ordo, which I don't think should be possible. Ordo is a position that you earn, and even though Dragon left on a trip, and returned sooner than expected, doesn't mean he should have been given back a position that you equate to Mace Windu. That's absurd.

Cipher didn't have to let Dragon back into Ordo, and in fact Dragon took the spot of A'den using the passphrase, it was Cipher's decision to let Llama have A'den since Dragon was still on an LOA and put Dragon in Ordo after he got back. And Cipher didn't have to enforce the Passphrase rule, as you stated its his battalion, so he could've simply turned away their passphrase, but instead he accepted it. 

-1.  @Duck  @Cipher did come talk to me after the report was filed with you. He was not on and you are right I was pissed. I am both CG and Naval if you did not know.. as well as TG. When I was in Null it didn't feel like it was special at all. @Cipher came to me the second he saw the report. He went to bed maybe 3 hours earlier before the situation happened. To remove only certain people I think would of been more messed up... even if he told Dragon that you might get Ordo back that is not a guarantee. Dragon knew a lot about Ordo Skirata and did a good job. Him doing a full wipe on the Null Squad shows there was 0 favoritism. I like you @Duck and you know that but my personal opinion is he should not be removed from this position.

[IMG]

Hot and Juicy -1 This is honestly just stupid, if Cipher wants's to wipe his squad, he had the power to do that. And guess what, OTHER RC UNITS DO IT ALL OF THE TIME! I think it is a good thing to wipe a squad from time to time, to keep people in check and open up the squad for new potential. In my opinion, Null was in a stagnant position, not good, not bad, but it needs this to really thrive. 

Honestly, I feel like this could have been resolved if you went to Cipher and talked about this, not just making a forum post about it and disrespecting the guy. Stop gossiping with people about the man behind his back, and go talk to him like a man, if you told him that what he did was fucked up, he would not kill you. 

[IMG]

Coming from a first hand source, I wouldn't have been as upset as I am about this wipe if he had at least tried to organize a meeting to explain to us his decisions, Dragon, Llama, and Fiend all logged on to see that they had about 5 minutes to get a rank transfer to a new battalion, he gave us no time to prepare and no time to react, And upon being wiped from Null, I am starting to discover how much Cipher actually hid away from us as a Null and as Kal, I liked the guy as Ordo and he was a nice guy, hence why no one opposed him in the Kal position, but just like Napoleon, with power he just wanted it all and it honestly felt like the gilded age all over again when everything he says seems like we are going to have a great leader when under the surface his only intention was to abolish and build back from ashes.

• Agree 1

Now I may be in the minority here but I think duck provided fair points that seem to be ignored because people are claiming he is getting to passionate and taking this personally. Put aside all of that and I still see valid points that easily validate a CMD report and the fact people are seeming to skim over this makes me think this is some coordinated lynch mob in order to save face.

nK4rj42.png?1

As you can see in the screenshot above it would appear as if the new wave Null are coming to Ciphers back and we haven't really heard to much opposition, coincidence? I don't think so. In regards to "his squad he can wipe it if he wants", that doesn't seem to be at all what Duck is arguing. He is arguing that the choices and decisions that Cipher has made leading up to this point have been negligent and spineless.

I'm not trying to start any drama here I am simply stating what I have observed and I'd advise everyone to not to skim over valid points before coming to any conclusion. I will stay neutral as I have not been informed into the inner workings of the squad and I am only taking things at face value.

EDIT : I CANT SPELL

Edited by Ginyu
  • Agree 4
38 minutes ago, Ginyu said:

Now I may be in the minority here but I think duck provided fair points that seem to be ignored because people are claiming he is getting to passionate and taking this personally. Put aside all of that and I still see valid points that easily validate a CMD report and the fact people are seeming to skim over this makes me think this is some coordinated lynch mob in order to save face.

nK4rj42.png?1

As you can see in the screenshot above it would appear as if the new wave Null are coming to Ciphers back and we haven't really heard to much opposition, coincidence? I don't think so. In regards to "his squad he can wipe it if he wants", that doesn't seem to be at all what Duck is arguing. He is arguing that the choices and decisions that Cipher has made leading up to this point have been negligent and spineless.

I'm not trying to start any drama here I am simply stating what I have observed and I'd advise everyone to not to skim over valid points before coming to any conclusion. I will stay neutral as I have not been informed into the inner workings of the squad and I am only taking things at face value.

EDIT : I CANT SPELL

EDIT: In the screenshot above it looks like the people who just tried out and passed are getting introduced to Null. I intially -1'ed (I was still in the middle of the tryouts) but I changed it to neutral because I don't know enough about the situation.

Edited by Dargon

So personally, I was going to leave Null anyway, kinda made a poor choice in the position. I wasn't removed for that also by the way, Cipher wiped the squad because he didn't like the feeling of it or some such thing. Honestly, I am Colt now and quite happy chilling in Rancor and not getting involved in any more drama bullshit. All I am going to say as my final thoughts on the matter, what happened in the incident with myself and Washington was dealt with, we were punished, and that is not really the reason null was wiped. I actually agree with the wipe as a matter of fact, my issue is the lack of warning or care given to us when we were removed. Rather than speak to us and inform us of the reasons for the wipe, and give us a chance to move on, he decided to make a forum post without really discussing it with any of us and telling us himself that we were removed. However my vote on this must remain Neutral because of my bias as Cipher is still a friend of mine, and also because I was recently wiped from Null and cannot give a unbiased core vote on the matter.

I am going to throw my hat in the ring here, yes its his battalion he can do what he wants but ginyu and duck have both made VERY valid points regarding the decisions that led up to this spicefest. This should really be looked into more because this is going nowhere, fast. Just to add, if you're gonna hose someone, do it yourself, get all the facts, and make an informed decision to their face, not like a middleschool breakup text. I am going to +1 this mostly due to the fact that I believe that it should be looked into more because of all the evidence and well made arguments here made by @Duck.

• Agree 2
6 minutes ago, Chumbus said:

i honestly think the use of the catchphrase that gets you into null without a tryout is a pretty big issue taht should be looked at, that's literally a stick of favoritism and completely unfair to people who may want to join legitimately. +1

The pass code was removed once Cipher got Kal. Cipher hated it and thought it was dumb

Edited by Punda
15 minutes ago, Chumbus said:

i honestly think the use of the catchphrase that gets you into null without a tryout is a pretty big issue taht should be looked at, that's literally a stick of favoritism and completely unfair to people who may want to join legitimately. +1

Cipher has already done away with the passphrase

1 minute ago, Chumbus said:

From what i'm aware of not before dragon and llama got back in their roles...

I meant that it is currently removed, he didn't remove it as soon as he got Kal. As far as I know it was removed as soon as Dragon got Ordo back, or sometime shortly after.

6 hours ago, Fiend said:

@Rush Cat

So that means you're blacklisted? 

Ya'll motherfuckers woke me up at 5AM on Gameday, I should kick ya'lls asses. BUT since I am up I am going to make a half awake response. Honestly this is rather confusing to me, I left due to conflicts within the squad about 12 HOURS prior to the wipe (Kinda blessed since I was one of the ones to get a rank transfer due to the other guys having no warning). After reading over the report, I can agree the points Duck brought up are valid. I felt really bad for the guys who got wiped without any warning, it is his right to wipe the squad but I personally feel like it would have been nice to at least tell it to them in person or give them a chance to rank transfer. Cipher told me right before he put his post up that he was going to wipe the squad and I was hoping it would be handled a different way. The whole post as nicely worded as it was, was still a slap in the face to the Null Squad members I served with. As for the situation with the "video", it could have been handled a lot better, I did agree with part of what he did but the fact of the matter is he did not tell us the truth. Nevertheless after that situation arose another. With me personally, I felt like I was being pushed away from the squad after I put in a 3 day ROA to play other games and relax. Threats of removal I perceived as serious when I said I don't feel like hopping on, the exception was tryouts I always got on as I was responsible for part of them. (This came from both Dragon and to a lesser extent Cipher.) Now from what I was told was apparently Dragon was trying to "save" me from demotion by Cipher? I am not entirely sure on how that works but Dragon, Creator and I had a few conversations before I left about Cipher considering wiping the squad before this actually happened. Cipher didn't warn anyone about his thought process then, and the only reason I knew it was even happening was due to Dragon. Overall, the handling of the squad has deteriorated without Duck holding it in place as before. There was many things I enjoyed about being "Jaing" that I had to cast away due to drama and overall bullshit that I think could have been handled better. I was hyped at first for Cipher to get a shot at Kal but after what has happened under his watch it kind of makes me regret that Duck got moved up to SOBDE Regimental simply due to the fact as him being a great Kal. Before I wrap this completely up, I supported Cipher going for Kal, I openly supported the wipe of null IF IT would have been handled better. (WHEN I WAKE UP TOMORROW ILL PROBABLY ADD MORE TO THIS, FOR NOW I AM STAYING NEUTRAL BUT LEANING TOWARDS SUPPORTING THIS. UNTIL I CAN TALK WITH DRAGON, DUCK and CIPHER. I WON'T PUT A FULL +1/-1)

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

5 hours ago, Chumbus said:

well that's good if its the case, but it does still seem like a little bit of an abuse of power and should still be thought on if this report ends up being reviewed.

Chumbus, That was no where near cipher's fault. I will admit that. That was a idea presented to me by Dragon, and I thought it wasnt that bad as Dragon (Orginally) was leaving for around 6-8 months due to IRL reasons. I did not think it would of been used as soon as it did, but nevertheless it was my fault for letting it slip by and Cipher only just held on to it. If I had to put it short, the passphrase was one of the dumbest fucking idea's ive let by. So if you are going to +1 or neutral let it be for some of the actual reasons posted on here.

-1 He has full authority over null, he can wipe them for whatever reason he chooses to, so long as it follows the rules (which it did).

The only real point (without evidence) you made was the "Lying to members and causing drama" part, but you never included any evidence.  (and if you say "just ask the director")  Even directors cant be trusted to give unbaised, factual information.  Whenever someone describes something that happened negatively toward them, they will most definitely describe in a  negatively connotative way, which will make the situation seem worse than it actually is.  So unless theres actual evidence, or more than 1 person (with the majority having no affiliation, therefore making it unbiased) can give their testimony of the situation, then the point made is pretty invalid.

About the "lack of confidence" part, and giving null warning behind their backs:  Null portray themselves as if they are supposed to be perfect, during tryouts, if you do literally the most miniscule thing such as /rolling too late, your dismissed.  If a member of null has unnecesary problems (like beef with RC or whatever else) then for all hell kick them out.  You can't hold null to this extremely high standard of being perfect during tryouts and events, then when you actually get into null, you get multiple chances.  If null portray themselves as perfect, then they are to be treated the same way when it comes to the internal politics.  If i was the leader of null, and someone had unnecesary beef with anyone, I'd just say fuck that person and kick them out.  The way the server sees null is exactly so: mess up once and youre out of null.  And the only reason they see null like that is because thats the way that null portray themselves.  If you dont act the way you portray yourself, then people will see it as favoritism.  And who the hell cares if members find out they were demoted by a forum post and not being directly told?  I was demoted from MAJ to CSM in the 91st when Zander was neyo.  He never had a meeting about it, he never told me in advance, he just came into the channel and hes like "Dadd your CSM now".  If the director of the fucking server thinks its okay to do it, then kal skirata should not be exempt.

About the "Lack of fixing relations" part:  If null members start unnecesary drama with other people, and create bad relations, then whoever created those bad relations should be instantly kicked.  Null shouldnt have anybody creating bad relations, because, as i stated above, null can't portray themselves as perfect, then not hold up to their own fucking standards.  By removing everyone, he DID remove the problems.  From my perspective, Cipher never created any bad images of null, it was always the members being arrogant in one of many stupid ways.  Now, if Cipher was the one who created the bad relations, and is unable to fix them, then it becomes a problem.  BUT, the only evidence you included was you telling cipher: (summarized) "null are arrogant and cocky".  To which he responds as ifhe doesnt care.  Well guess what, he wiped null, so all the cocky and arrogant people are gone.  (and hopefully no new ones).  You can't say that he made an irrational choice by wiping null, right after saying null are fine, because (as stated before) null portray themselves as perfect, etc. etc.  

In your evidence where you show yourself talking to cipher about Dragon re-trying out.  You practically contradict your own point.  Earlier, you complain about cipher not being able to fix relations, then when he kicks out dragon, in attempt to make anyone unable to claim it was favoritism, you disagree.  Not a good strategy to contradict yourself in your own post.

You complain about him blacklisting the null,  but, earlier you said "people say that null are arrogant and cocky".  If they are arrogant and cocky, they deserve to be blacklisted.  They dont deserve to be given "warnings" because they portray themselves as perfect (and etc.).  They deserve to be blacklisted.  So (in a sense) you are contradicting yourself here as well.

tl;dr   the only solid points that you made in this whole post, didnt even have sufficient evidence, and everything else is simply not worthy of a demotion.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Dadd said:

I was demoted from MAJ to CSM in the 91st when Zander was neyo.  He never had a meeting about it, he never told me in advance, he just came into the channel and hes like "Dadd your CSM now".  If the director of the fucking server thinks its okay to do it, then kal skirata should not be exempt.

*Cough* At least he talked to you in person, he literally only made a forums post which I found pretty shitty.

• Agree 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

8 minutes ago, Metro said:

*Cough* At least he talked to you in person, he literally only made a forums post which I found pretty shitty.

A forum post is not that much worse.  If zander can do it, then kal skirata making it only slightly worse by not telling you guys in person is almost no different

Ok so I'm not a officer myself so I wouldn't know about this kind of thing HOWEVER whenever I have been kicked or demoted I was ALWAYS told a reason. If your going to crush someone's rank you need to man (or woman) up and tell them in person also can I add them when s report is made the cmd in question usually comments saying their side with in the first few hours this has been out for like 20 hours no word from cypher think on that +1

Edited by ccmonty

I, Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine, have come to the following conclusion on the matter.

The Commander will not be Removed from his position but the individual has been heavily warned and if behavior does not change this will go under review once again.

// Locked

• Agree 1