Sayonara wa

So life's been not so great lately. Over the past month and a half I've been forced to deal with some heavy stuff and my medical state really isn't the best rn, physically and mentally. On top of that School's been kicking my ass bc I've been running around all over the place. The server has been fun ig for the past couple of months and I appreciate the distraction from life's struggles. In all honesty, I only came back to mess around and somehow found myself in SOBDE. Now I've promoted Fyi to XO so he's most likely gonna be your next Hunter. Glhf.

If the server is still alive within the next couple of months and my body doesn't give out on me I might hop in TS every once in a while, though as far as the server goes, you most likely will never see me on it again.

@Freck Wya blood? I'm out this bitch.

school | Loded Diper

Later dickheads.

• Friendly 3

Smexy

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

o7 smeck, hope to see you in TS bro. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

On 10/13/2020 at 2:40 PM, Porch said:

o7, brother. Don't forget our Trump tower. It's still on the coast till this day.

"We living in the projects." ~Smeck to Kojak's base location 

This shit was fucking hilarious when it was happening, that and the strobe base

• Agree 1