[CLOSED] 101st Commander report

Your Name:CG CPT Thire

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:97189627

Commander's Name:Naavi

Commander's Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND):STEAM_0:1:167696633

Battalion:101st Regiment

Why should this Commander be demoted?:I understand it’s the 101st. But they still need an active commander. I never see naavi on. And when she’s on she is afk or doing staff things. She hardly ever speaks to her officers. And when she does it most of the time saying she’s getting off. I never see her participate in events or even doing anything with 101st. I was a 101st officer. I was active for 2 weeks and during that time the only times i saw her where in TS. She is neglecting the 101st of a good Commander. I do feel someone else deserves this position. Someone who will put the activity the 101st needs and deserves. Naavi is a cool person but she took a month long LOA and her activity is not coming back up. I understand she has a job. (We all have something wether it be school or work or whatever) but she barely gets on once a week. She makes her officers do everything.

Proof (VIDEOS/PICTURES/ETC):I don’t have really proof im questoning the activity of the commander

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?:Rays. Ones. Jirachi. Or forge. There all cool officers who already run the 101st…

Note. Do not -1 becuase she is Naavi. I understand what she has done for the community. But this is for the 101st members who deserve better than someone who is inactive on the server. I have nothing against naavi in anyway,,,, She was 'sick' recently. But even before this. She was never on and not helping the 101st

Let me just point something out. While I am at work, I am active in my battalions discord. They notify me of everything. I still make decisions and help run the battalion. Just because I am not 'actively' on the server doesn't mean I am NOT running my battalion. Ask my members... They will tell you that I am doing the best I can. Yes... I have been sick with a massive chest infection, and I am working a job where I am working 10-12 hours...but I am still there for them. My commanders know this. That is why they are in that spot... They take care of the battalion while I am 'away', and they know how much they mean to me. 

• Agree 4
1 minute ago, Naavi said:

Let me just point something out. While I am at work, I am active in my battalions discord. They notify me of everything. I still make decisions and help run the battalion. Just because I am not 'actively' on the server doesn't mean I am NOT running my battalion. Ask my members... They will tell you that I am doing the best I can. Yes... I have been sick with a massive chest infection, and I am working a job where I am working 10-12 hours...but I am still there for them. My commanders know this. That is why they are in that spot... They take care of the battalion while I am 'away', and they know how much they mean to me. 

What your members told me is that you never talk to them... I will quote 2 people. I don't wanna name names. You don't run your battalion becuase you never talk to your battalion. Your officers run your battalion while you work . You don't have a battalion structure you have people you take advantage of

-1 If the other BCMD has promoted GOOD officers then the BCMD shouldn't have to be on everyday and if that is the case the BCMD would have anything to do on the server anyways. I have seen at least 1 101st officer on at all times & they've been hosting trainings for the lower ones & they seems to be able to hold up themselves. Unless a person from 101st makes this report I really don't see a reason to support it at this current stage.

Wolfpack Pilot Captain Extinzion

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

1 minute ago, Extinzion said:

-1 If the other BCMD has promoted GOOD officers then the BCMD shouldn't have to be on everyday and if that is the case the BCMD would have anything to do on the server anyways. I have seen at least 1 101st officer on at all times & they've been hosting trainings for the lower ones & they seems to be able to hold up themselves. Unless a person from 101st makes this report I really don't see a reason to support it at this current stage.

Wolfpack Pilot Captain Extinzion

I was a 101st officer btw. It's not like im saying she needs to be on once a day. But she is not even on once a week

I am honestly not going to waste my breath here. I am on more then once a week. I have AMAZING  commanders and current officers who I speak to EVERYDAY. You would know this if you were in the discord or even in my teamspeak channel. Thank you Extinzion, your comment is valued. 

Oh and Ps...yes.. You WERE an officer. You chose to leave because I told you to stop power promoting people within the battalion without notifying me or even asking me.  You also tried taking control of the battalion while you were in it. So, please Joseph, leave the powerplay at home, and let me run my battalion. 

• Agree 1

-1 it seems like her officers are running the battalion swimmingly nothing bad has happened with the battalion that I know of and just because she isn't on the server doesn't mean that she hasn't been talking to her officers in discord and telling them what to do and getting feedback from them about how the battalion is running. I'm sure she is doing everything she can do from work and according to a friend she works 12-hour shifts so I can imagine that it would be hard for her to get on when she gets home.

Just now, Naavi said:

I am honestly not going to waste my breath here. I am on more then once a week. I have AMAZING  commanders and current officers who I speak to EVERYDAY. You would know this if you were in the discord or even in my teamspeak channel. Thank you Extinzion, your comment is valued. 

Oh and Ps...yes.. You WERE an officer. You chose to leave because I told you to stop power promoting people within the battalion without notifying me or even asking me.  You also tried taking control of the battalion while you were in it. So, please Joseph, leave the powerplay at home, and let me run my battalion. 

Yes ofc this is a power play. Even though i stayed for 1 more week after you told me to slow down on promotions. Yes naavi i secretly hate you. Lol Taking control i'd like you to give me one example of me taking over your battalion lmao

2 minutes ago, Naavi said:

Shots fired

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, TRR 187th ENG CSM Joseph said:

Your officers run your battalion while you work . You don't have a battalion structure you have people you take advantage of

Im stealing this phrase from Medic

Hold my Beer.

1. No shit her officers run the battalion while she works, isnt that what they are suppose to do?
  2. "You dont have a battalion structure" Proof? show me? seems like its running fine. there are commanders, officers and some NCO's and enlisted.
  3. "You have people you are taking advantage of" Excuse me? Is having Commanders and officers and them doing their job while shes off working 10-12 hour shifts taking advantage of them? 
42 minutes ago, TRR 187th ENG CSM Joseph said:

She was 'sick' recently.

1. This sounds like sarcasm, like your saying it was a bullshit excuse.  dont assume when you dont actually know, like she said she had a chest infection, me along a few others can confirm this.

16 minutes ago, TRR 187th ENG CSM Joseph said:

You don't run your battalion becuase you never talk to your battalion.

1. Do you know this for certain? Are you in their discord? If you aren't in any chat or group that is apart of the battalion i dont see how you can claim she doesnt talk to her members

You say you have nothing against her but it sure seems like it, theres alot of subtle things inside this that seem like you hold something against her. I'm not -1ing this because shes my friend or simply because shes naavi. This seems more like a  personal callout rather than you wanting to "help the 101st"

If you felt so strongly about securing a future for 101st then you would have stayed and tried to help.

Being a Battalion Commander (and yes im speaking from experience) is more administrative work rather than always being there. you appoint systems, officers, high command and if it all runs the way its suppose to then the battalion commander has done their job.

P.S if you look at her profile she was on today October 19th 2017. So you saying she isnt on once a week is invalid.

• Agree 5

Bro, you need to back up and walk away before you catch on fire. This is a battle you are going to loose due to you thinking you deserve it. Just walk away and maybe this will be forgotten or at least dropped till a date whnlen the facts are true Nd not made up on your part thire.

Alright to all those saying i hate naavi.. I looked up to Naavi as a staff member and player since May when she was Admin and 187th XO. I have no trouble with Naavi and never had. This is all about that fact that all the officers do there job and naavi does not. Apparently naavi does not like me lol. The fact that people are saying "you hate naavi" is pretty funny seing they have never even heard me speak to Naavi

Might as well close this becuase the point of the fucking report was to help 101st and now the person i looked up to hates me well i fucked up. Figured i could have a good discusion. Naavi does not have to be on 12+ hours a day. Just get on like 2 or 3 times a week. 

This report was just to make sure Naavi knows she needs to improver her activity.

To those who don't know. I did have the discord while i was in 101st.

1 minute ago, TRR 187th ENG CSM Joseph said:

Might as well close this becuase the point of the fucking report was to help 101st and now the person i looked up to hates me well i fucked up. Figured i could have a good discusion. Naavi does not have to be on 12+ hours a day. Just get on like 2 or 3 times a week. 

This report was just to make sure Naavi knows she needs to improver her activity.

To those who don't know. I did have the discord while i was in 101st.

if you looked up to naavi then you wouldn't have even made this post and I'm sure a simple message to her saying she needs to improve her activity would have worked bud 

Just now, Draver said:

if you looked up to naavi then you wouldn't have even made this post and I'm sure a simple message to her saying she needs to improve her activity would have worked bud 

I have been trying to contact her since 10/13/17. So i had to do this.

1 minute ago, TRR 187th ENG CSM Joseph said:

or you could have sent the message up the chain of command in the 101st that might have also worked

Edited by Draver
Just now, Draver said:

or you could have gone up the chain of command in the 101st that might have also worked

Just so you know. Jirachi and Forge are probably my best friends on the server. I talk to them all the time and i ask them where Naavi is and they say "She is still sick ya know"

Big -1 on this report! I'm sorry Joseph but this is not needed. Naavi is always active in discord with us due to her work days. And she still finds time to be with us. Sorry most of us can get sick and work all the time.

-Former 101st BCMD 

-Current 101st CMD Forge

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, TRR 187th ENG CSM Joseph said:

You have not tried to contact me at all, cause if you did... I would have responded. I respond to everyone who messages me. :/

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Big -1 on this report! I'm sorry Joseph but this is not needed. Naavi is always active in discord with us due to her work days. And she still finds time to be with us. Sorry most of us can get sick and work all the time.

-Former 101st BCMD 

-Current 101st CMD Forge

I wish you actually would have said this three nights ago when i said "I'm gonna make a report on Naavi if i don't see her on this week" Instead of saying She has not been active lately but she has a new job and stuff. 

I'm sorry Joseph but I'm gonna -1 this application. When we talked, I told you that yes, I was concerned with Naavi not being able to be on the server, and yes, it upset me a bit because of the fact that she trained me, watched me grow when we were both in the 187th, and pretty much mentored and groomed me into being who I am today on this server, but you should've tried contacting me, Rays, or Forge before putting up the report. Since we last spoke, she has been able to talk to us on an everyday basis, and we have discussed various things, such as how the 101st is Structured, and the roles each commander fills.

We have improved our numbers, and have been able to turn over a previously inactive battalion to the point where it's being noticed. Naavi has even been able to start coming back on, though us commanders do not expect her to be as active as before, since she suffered from a chest infection, which is very nasty, and us CMDs are expecting her to keep up with her rest and to become active again when she's back to her healthy self.

We understand the concern for the 101st, as new members to the community will encounter us, but we have been able to rebuild a structure, and plan on adding changes to it in the future to guarantee that the 101st is still structurally sound. If you do have any concerns about the 101st, I'd love to tell you what's going on as of lately, and reassure you that even though Naavi isn't able to be on as much as she wants to be due to real life, she is still leading the 101st through delegation and ensuring that the battalion isn't on fire running around in a pool of gasoline.

-101st MEDL CMD Jirachi

Edited by JirachiSirachi
didn't proofread
  • Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
35 minutes ago, Naavi said:

You have not tried to contact me at all, cause if you did... I would have responded. I respond to everyone who messages me. :/

I can verify she does I msged her one day and like 8ish hrs later she did respond also -1 tbh Ya a bcmd has to be on but with how 101st works if she has GOOD cmds and officers that she trust and if she contacts them on what to do she still is running the batt well

• Agree 3

-1 THATS A NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING POWERPLAYS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKIN SERVER. 101st seems to be in great shape no need to remove the BCMD fueling it.

Edited by Metro
  • Agree 3

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

50 minutes ago, Metro said:

-1 THATS A NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING POWERPLAYS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKIN SERVER. 101st seems to be in great shape no need to remove the BCMD fueling it.

2 hours ago, Bbstine said:

-1 Fat negative ghost rider, Naavi is active you just don't see it.

You need to further your research within the battalion with not just one trooper but with all the troopers.

T H A T S  A  N E G I T I V E  G H O S T. R I D E R.

• Agree 1

-1 to this report. I believe that the 101st is being run well, even if Naavi isn't on the server to do it herself, she's chosen people that she trusts to run the battalion in her absence as well as if she was running it herself. Any smart BCMD would do the same thing. 

• Agree 1

Look lad, it's true, her inactivity is very apparent, and if she actually met the requirements for removal because of it, I would give you a +1, but it is obviously a  case where her ability to physically get on via computer isn't weighing down her battalion. The battalion is running fine, and for the most part.... This is the 101st battalion, they aren't going to need to have everything a normal battalion would, because they're not meant to run as a fully functioning battalion. (Sorry if that offends on 101st PFC+ members) and while it does suck for the members in that regard, they are running the battalion exactly how they should be.

• Agree 1

I can speak from experience, the officers are there so you don't need to babysit the battalion, also it helps the officers learn what they are doing and how to run a battalion so when you eventually leave you have people that are capable to take your place. Even I am not the most active commander but communication is key, if you are able to communicate with the people of your battalion, you are all set and activity does not always mean be on the server 24/7 because that's some aids and its also how you get burned out REALLY fast. I've been a commander for 8 months and I think I can say the best out of everyone here that she is doing an ok job which is why i'm going to give this a -1.

41st GC Commander Gree | Egg

mjpopcorn.gif.a48275e36d4c7cf1284e6a8ed2f64eae.gif Ya boi MJ here to watch some spicy comments

• Agree 2

As a new BCMD Myself I completely agree with @Egg The whole point of the officer is to run the battalion When the BCMD is not there. Meaning The officers get experience and feel that they are trusted. 

Joseph I understand you left 101st for a reason. But if you cared about the  battalion wouldnt you have stayed and did what the other officers were doing to help the battalion? I think yes.

This SEEMS (my personal opinion) like a whole envy game because you didn't like that @Naavi put you in your place.

And 101st must be doing okay if even in down time I see atleast 7 101st commited to the battalion. who are not minges with the majority of them being a PFC to a SGM. with atleast 1 amazing officer.

So sorry joseph but

- !

• Agree 2

British

Banned

I find this whole post another sturdy area of drama. That's all ya'll fucking do. Communicate please. You just argue all the time.

As for the report. I don't see her often, but I know what a BCMD can do from the inside when they aren't actually on, and that is a lot of things. It is expected to be that a commander is active, but does that specify where? No. It's a loophole. And damn, look at that, she's active on discord. I have no proof but I will take the word of a well trusted member and staff in this community.

I feel as a BCMD you have the right to not be on all that much because you have options of a many officers. You trust them. You line them up to replace you. As she has said, her commanders and officers actively communicate with her, meaning she doesn't have to be on often, as long as she is still doing work with documents, overseeing officers, etc.

Another fact. She's a fucking head admin. A head admin. And she's still doing her job just like any other. Sure, she isn't on the server often. Who actually fucking cares. We all know naavi, she's an all around nice person. Some of you claim it's favoritism in place just because she's a girl too. Fuck off, she does shit properly and some of ya'll are too blind to see it.

Fat -1

Sorry, not sorry, for the hostilities.

Edited by Jayarr
  • Agree 1

I know its a bit late but -1. A battalion commander should not be the only person running the battalion. So what if shes not in game; thats what officers are for dummy. I dont see her in game but that does not mean she has just left her position untouched. Its a fucking videogame server and you dont need to be in the server to run a group. 

• Agree 1

Joseph while I do know you hate me and you know I hate you as you seem to blame me for you leaving 101st which I am perfectly alright with these facts but you know that you did not make attempt at me to try and contact Naavi for you while you may have Jirachi or Forge,Let it be known that while I may not have Naavi's Snapchat like Forge,I do on the other hand have a direct way of contact via Kik or Discord and I would quite easily inform her of your concern and then project her words towards you via a PM on TS or in game.As previously mentioned in this forum post you could've gone through the chain of command in 101st that in our case starts at PFC as the PVT rank in 101st is for straight shinies that from there can go on their own path battalion wise and they would've brought it up to any 101st Officer that would be able to bring it up to Naavi(even though anyone in the discord can bring it up).I know that this topic is pretty much closed and such but I just have to make my thoughts known even if i'm a forum hermit in a sense.

-101st CMD Rays

• Agree 3
18 hours ago, Naavi said:

REKT