Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Pythin/Puffin

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:83180277

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: HA ON MRP/VA ON CWRP 2X/ SA on CWRP

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):
Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I liked Playing as a Regular, and saw that the Staff team was doing fine on its own. I left Staff because I was getting bored with the server, and I mainly wanted to Focus on my own Life IRL

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the Staff Team because I think that they need help, and that I want to help out in whatever way I can. I think staff is vital for the server, and it is something that I have helped with a lot. 

As Well as I also think that most of the dupes that most people used aren't that great, and I want to help , with others, make some good Looking Dupes that both help players feel more immersed, and also help make it look cleaner.

I want to help make fun sims for everyone, and get things rolling to help keep everyone happy while its downtime, and Up time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Former: Liaison

• Management
Management

This application is more bare than my ass

+1 see ya around for "Pythin is leaving staff again" and then "Pythin is... durr... staff app v5"

• Funny 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

:pepeLaugh:+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

GM Leadership

+1 :dumb:

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead