Baxter

Steam Name: [SR] Baxter|Atin [VA]

RP Name: RC 22 Omega TECH Atin Skirata/Jedi K II Baxter

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:26780882

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Omega Squad Niner

Experience:
Icefuse

187th

The 187th Legion was the first battalion I joined way back in June on Icefuse, for no other reason other than that’s where my trainer was from, and he seemed pretty cool. My time in the 187th wasn’t very long, only lasting about 9 days or so, but in that time I reached the rank of Master Sergeant. I ran tryouts daily, just trying to do my part for the battalion.

Galactic Marines

After I left the 187th to explore new opportunities, I found myself in the Galactic Marines tryouts. I transferred in, being given the rank of Staff Sergeant. I began to become good friends with everyone in the battalion and ran tryouts, as a Sergeant should. This is also where I started getting most of my trainings (ENG, MED, ARC, etc), after a while, I garnered the attention of the infamous Commander Keller. Keller extended me, along with two other GM, a chance to try out for Keller’s Unit. I accepted the invitation and attended the tryouts accordingly, passing them.

Keller’s Unit

Having passed the tryout to be in the Galactic Marines’ elite sub-branch, I was given the rank of Sergeant, as all new Keller’s Unit members were. I did what I could to help restructure the tryouts and get people interested. I slowly worked my way up to Sergeant First Class. Keller and I had planned to hold tryouts for Keller’s Unit that were going to be open to the whole ship to try and get our numbers up, but on the weekend that we planned to do so, the Icefuse apocalypse happened.

Synergy

Keller’s Unit

After the transfer to Synergy, due to losing a few of our members, I was given the rank of 2ndLT. I and a few other GM got to work right away on rebuilding our numbers. If I wasn’t in some sort of Simulation or Training, I was doing tryouts. Due to my hard work, Keller deemed it necessary to grant me the rank of Captain. I was extremely honored by this opportunity and began to work even harder. Keller and I began to focus on the state of our tryouts, which wasn’t good to say the least. We began to rebuild them from the ground up, but shortly after we got a solid footing, the server changed maps. Not a huge deal, but it did set us back on our progress. At this point, I began to take interest in re-writing some of GM’s old training documents, specifically Engineer and Medical. After the server documents came out, I wrote the GM training docs for both disciplines, much to Bacara and Keller’s liking. After doing so, I was granted the position of Support Regiment Overseer, the head of the Support, Medical, and Engineer regiments of the Galactic Marines. The state of these regiments wasn’t the best, as there wasn’t much incentive to become an engineer as we didn’t have a skin for it, and people naturally migrated towards the Heavy or Airborne regiments, but I did what I could. I also began to write the documents for the Keller’s Unit tryouts. Sadly, not long after the documents were done, Keller decided to resign, and the Galactic Marines as a whole chose me to be their Keller.

Now, I wasn’t Commander Keller for too terribly long, but I tried to do my best to set a good foundation for whoever would take my place next. I finished writing up the tryout documents and a Code of Conduct that would give new Keller’s Unit members an idea of what was expected of them. Getting people interested in Keller’s Unit was very difficult to say the least, as you had to be trained in everything offered on the server to even be given the opportunity to try out, but a few lucky souls were able to pass the tryouts. Unfortunately, as stated before, my time as Keller wasn’t long, as I began to feel that GM as a whole was in a bit of a rut and didn’t seem to be going anywhere, so I decided to step down and give someone else the opportunity to lead the prestigious Keller’s Unit.

Omega Squad

Now we move on to present day, where I am Omega Squad’s computer and technology expert, Atin Skirata. Being one of the two TECH experts in RC, it is my job to host trainings that members in other battalions can attend so they too can become TECH trained. I have partnered with Punda(who was Fixer at the time) to make an extensive TECH dupe and document to go with it. Using this dupe and document, we semi-regularly host TECH trainings, ensuring that those who want it, can expand their RP horizons. In recent times, with Niner’s absence due to real life obligations, I have been keeping the squad organized and trying to keep everyone happy.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I want to become Omega’s Niner because I believe that I have shown the dedication, characteristics, and qualities that anyone should look for in a good leader.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: Everyday, from about Noon to 3 AM EST.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Been playing since launch, estimated at least 1000 hours, probably more.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: By the end of my time as Niner, whenever that may be, I want Omega Squad to be a stable, active RC squad. Having active players in each role, who do their respective trainings as needed.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Baxter is a solid person; they had some of the most well behaved conduct on the server and uphold the representation of 'Elite'. Baxter holds natural traits to be a leader, backed by his solid foundations and enjoyable personality. I can't think of anyone better to take Niner than Baxter.

+1

• Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 best fucking candidate 

• Agree 1

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted for interview.
Please contact a Director before November 2nd to have your interview conducted.
We will arrange a time for you once you contact us, so please ensure you
are prepared before making contact. If you fail to contact us this application
will be automatically denied.

//Locked
//Moved to Commander Applications - Pending

• Agree 1