[DENIED] CWRP - Frank's Staff Application

Frank

RP Name: Havoc Squad SGT Locke
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:194588680
VIP (Y/N): Y
Timezone: GMT
Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I have seen that the events are very lacklustre recently and this is a one of the biggest reason for not as many people being on the server as usual and I have a lot of event ideas that I would love to bring to synergy. I also have not seen as many staff on the server as there needs to be and I would love to help everyone in need in the server. I also enjoy building in single-player and would love to make dupes in single-player and bring them to everyone in the server. I also know synergy well and know how the server works and I think this is a key factor as a staff member. I can be on for EU times and US times too. I also know I have done wrong in the past and I accept this and I am changing and anyone that knows me well knows I'm a good leader and a hard worker.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Frank Pye I enjoy playing roleplay games. I have come back to Garry's Mod and I have really been enjoying it and when I was not playing Garry's Mod I was playing FiveM. My Hobbies are Cooking and my favourite sport is Rugby.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I have been a staff member on a FiveM server and before on Synergy Roleplay
How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1625

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

+1 Good Guy, Good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Banned

+1 You have played the server quite a bit so yeah I see no problem with it

Just now, Chaseman said:

Are you here to stay becuse you comeback apply for staff then leave again 

Yes I am a SGT and a lore character and a Naval now im not leaving leave anytime soon.

• Retired Founder

I was informed earlier that you created a discord call with members of the community that are banned and currently in an appeal process and were harassing them with the intention to rile them up and make them made. Can you speak about this at all?

If you did do this, what makes you think doing this was a good idea?

What did you expect to gain from it?

• Informative 4
9 minutes ago, Forseen said:

I was informed earlier that you created a discord call with members of the community that are banned and currently in an appeal process and were harassing them with the intention to rile them up and make them made. Can you speak about this at all?

Forseen I would like to explain that in a private matter. You can DM me on discord if you would like to talk about this.

Edited by [SR] Frank
  • Disagree 1

mm im just going to go out on a limb and +1. Things happen people make mistakes but if what Forseen stated is true then you need to do some re-evaluation of what it means to be apart of a community and why what was said the worse thing you could do for US.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, kungen said:

Really toxic guy he called me a the f**g*t word before, don't think he is matrue enoguh and dosen't deserve it!

Have you got anything to support this. I Did not call you this 

Edited by [SR] Frank

Forum Admin

-1,  you still constantly minge around and don't know when to stop. I don't trust you to enforce the rules when you don't know them and break them regularly 

Edited by Naffen
  • Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

due to reasons stated above... -1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

On 9/29/2020 at 5:28 AM, Forseen said:

-1, Ive never had any bad experiences with you but from what forseen and others said you seem like your toxic, until you can show that you've changed  its a -1.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:44 PM, Elijah said:

-1 refusing to give a reason And I don’t see any changes from you from last time. 

On 9/29/2020 at 1:28 PM, Forseen said:

On 10/2/2020 at 3:13 PM, Merrill said:

Was too lazy to put reasons before, but it's the same issues others are mentioning

On 9/30/2020 at 6:57 AM, ItnLucky said:

-1 Until light is shed with the discord call that @Forseen Mentioned.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:38 PM, Nova_ said:

-1, Ive never had any bad experiences with you but from what forseen and others said you seem like your toxic, until you can show that you've changed  its a -1.

I went to speak too Cast That was a good friend in the past to see what happend with him. He then brought another friend in the pas Ninjaman we spoke to each other for about an hour It was almost like a podcast it was just a chat and me and ninjaman remain friends cast thought I spke to him because someone sent me to find out some information for a person in the server I did not go for no drama simply a conversion with a good friend in the past

Edited by [SR] Frank
  • Funny 3

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Unfortunately you have been denied for a staff position at this time.

Due to recent events that have come up to High staff

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 days from this post.

//locked
//moved to Denied

• Informative 1