Prophets Resignation

Hey everyone. Hope your all having a good time!

Not a lot of people know me, and I don't know a lot of you guys anyway. That's fine. I've been here for a while.

I've been here for over 2 years since last summer, late July. I've seen a lot of people come and go, done a lot of things, seen a lot of things, have good & bad memories. But in retrospect, I believe I've had an amazing time here among you all. But I've dragged my welcome for a long time. I've convinced myself that I was only staying to help my battalion, but I've realized that I don't have anymore motivation, inspiration, whatever that won't help my battalion or even the server, or to just get on. And I'm just tired. Over the past year, I've been thinking of what else to do, and came up with only a few things left that I'm capable of doing. So I did that, and I still feel like shit. I've met some great and not so great people, whom have taught me a lot of what I know. 

For those who I've had a good friendship with, you all know who you are so I'm not going to mention you; you know already. And I've already given my goodbyes to the 212th. 

I don't know if I'm actually going to come back. I currently have little interest to get on server and do something, so the possibility is low. 

To wrap this up, here's a quote that quite speaks to me (from the Flashpoint Paradox movie(good movie btw)):

"Accept the things you cannot change, have the courage to change the things you can, and have the wisdom to know the difference."

Wish you all the best in your endeavors, everyone!

- 212th Colonel Prophet

• Friendly 7

Damn... You were commander of 212th when i first joined the server. This one actually hurts. stay safe out there prophet. Dont be a stranger tho.. 

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

1 hour ago, Prophet said:

@SanchezI've only heard of the quote in the movie. If its an actual quote someone said, that's...wow. 

God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time,
enjoying one moment at a time;
accepting hardship as a pathway to peace;
taking, as Jesus did,
this sinful world as it is,
not as I would have it;
trusting that You will make all things right
if I surrender to Your will;
so that I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with You forever in the next

Its a prayer that is commonly used in AA 

Its a really good quote I agree. 

• Winner 1
3 hours ago, Hydraulic_Bird said:

o7

(on a side note not meaning to hijack) Thats a fucking name i havnt seen in a long time. its Mishue bud :P

Also Prophet you will be missed man you were a fucking amazing 212th

• Winner 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander