CST

What was your previous staff rank?: 

Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?:

No 

Why did you leave the staff team?:

For IRL Reason

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): 

I wish to rejoin the staff team because I want to help the server out. Also as staff, I would be able to spawn dupes for other people. At night when staff isn't as active I could be there to help out. I also want to rejoin the staff team because I wish to help the other staff out if as they need and as well as the players. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

In my previous time as staff I would say it was good but I feel like I could have done better/more than what I did as a staff member. When I was staff prior I learned a lot more about staff and the community. And I wish to use what I have learned to improve what I do.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: 

Yes

Banned
13 hours ago, salxas123 said:

Waived By HA Freck

@traditional

r4ymo.gif

+1 you were a hell of a staff member. Good luck buddy! 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1
Real mature, great guy

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

9 hours ago, Sixta said:

9 hours ago, Alec said:

spacer.png

Huh, I must've somehow overlooked this.. 729482282750181458.png?v=1 It is time for bed to rest my poor eyes.

Though your application had minimal detail at best you did sum up what you're wanting to do within the staff team as well as within the community and you have the backing of notable members of this community that vouch for you being a potentially good staff member, so I will trust their opinion and join in with theirs.

+1

• Friendly 2

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted