Bruise

Steam Name: Synr.gg | Bruise

RP Name: Battalion Commander Gree

RP Rank: Battalion Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80470484

Regiment you are applying for: Recon Regimental

Experience:  

41st PVT-BCMD

The only battalion I ever joined on this server, the 41st. I have dedicated many hours to bettering the battalion in any way possible. I started out Normally, as a PVT within the JT branch. As a CPL I got medically trained and joined the MED branch then soon became a MEDO under the MEDL at the time Swolsuki. After some time in the battalion I joined the Sub Unit Green Company and obtained the distinction of an ARC trooper. I was promoted to ARCO under Omami and kept working to improve ARC in the 41st. Then I achieved the rank of Commander Early in BCMD Griefs term. I took up ARCL for a short time and then was prompted to GCL and Commander Faie. Then Came the time, I took the position of BCMD Gree within the 41st. I have had a lot of fun within this battalion and want to help rancor and 41st Connect.

Jedi Youngling-Master-Commander

My time as a Jedi on this server was a fun ride all the way till where I currently stand. I started as a youngling, passing the trials then becoming a Padawan. After a while I met one of my best friends on the server who taught me how to spar. (Clutch) I then passed guardian trials and within two days passed knight and TG trials. I soon accepted a position as temple guard manager. I kept working and joined the tg sub branch of the investigators. I became a manager there as well. After the Manager Lead before me resigned to focus on clone, I was given the position. I was then put on knightwatch and passed. I did my master interview and became a Jedi master. I then Joined 212th On my jedi. Applied

And was granted the lore character Adi Gallia. Unfortunately I did not obtain master back after the recent wipe but then was granted the title of Jedi Commander.

CW Staff NA-VA

My time as staff has been a learning experience for myself. I believe it shows that I can be trusted to do my duties of what I am asked to perform. I started as an NA taking whitelist tickets and training CC’s. I then became an Admin and helped with events and sims. I then was promoted to SA and showed my creativity as a gamemaster. After some time I became a GMO and helped others become GMs and GHs. I

Was then promoted to VA and was given a lot more responsibility in the staff team. I look forward to continuing my work as staff.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: 

I should become the recon regimental for a number of reasons

1. Reliability- I have been tasked with many positions in this server. Each position I have held i have upheld the standards of and have done the duties assigned to me. As battalion commander your battalion relies on you to make changes and uphold the standards of the battalion. I believe I have done that well. I now place my trust in a man that I believe can continue leading the battalion, Cronis.

2. Honesty- I am honest with my battalion and people on the server in general. If someone needs to pick up their work, or if they are doing good I tell it how it is. I believe that being honest to my battalion and people on server builds trust as it shows that I don’t sugar coat problems or overlook them.

3. Work Ethic- I strive to get things done, I want to do the job that I assigned and I work to get it done quickly and efficiently. I put my best effort into everything I do to make sure I do quality work.

4. Experience- I believe I have been involved in a diverse set of groups within the server, so that I have a knowledge of how many battalions work. I believe with the experience that I have I can help the recon regiment as a whole improve themselves with new things.

5. My Desire to improve relations in the regiment- During Vango’s time as Mech Reg relations with the 104th were high. I do miss that relationship and i want 41st and rancor to be on the level the 41st and 104th were.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes

Availability: 

MON-THURS 10:30 AM 12AM

Friday- All Day

Weekend- All Day

Discord- Almost 24/7

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: 

41st MEDO 

41st ARCO

Green Company Member

41st Commander

41st ARCL

41st PLTL (1 Week)

41st Green Company Lead

41st Battalion Commander Gree

Jedi Knight

Jedi Guardian

Jedi Temple Guard

Jedi TGM

Jedi Investigator Manager

Jedi INVML

Jedi Master

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

Jedi Commander

Foxtrot Jedi

Game Master

Game Master Officer

Veteran Administrator

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: 

I want my regiment to be a well respected, disciplined regiment to those outside. I want those inside to have fun with both battalions functioning and growing with each other and working with each other to form a more cohesive relationship. I want the regiments battalion commanders to be working together and with myself to better their battalions. I want anyone in the regiment to come to me if they have an issue, I will be using an open door policy for most of the day. (My channel will be open) I would like to ask people’s opinions and for them to be honest about how the regiment and their battalions are doing as a whole. I want the best for the regiment and for the relationship with the 41st and rancor to be the highest it will ever be.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: I plan to improve relations in a phase system.

Phase 1. The first phase will be solely in Game and in TeamSpeak.It will focus on both of the battalions communicating and working together to accomplish something, whether that be during an event or during a training set up by myself. I will be working with both battalions to prepare for this before the trainings/events begin.

Phase 2. In phase 2 the Communication will stay, but out of Game things may happen. I plan on starting a Bi-Weekly game night system for both of the battalions to have fun and grow closer with each other. Both of the battalions will vote on a game and what time the game night should be. Also, I will have competitions between both of the battalions in this phase for them to strive to top each other but also be humbled and accept the Loss if they lose.

Phase 3. This last and final phase will combine the two past phases with game nights and trainings becoming more routine and duties continuing as normal for both battalions. As the phases conclude things should become more of a regularity for the regiment and they should feel comfortable working alongside each other in the recon regiment.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Aww im in there +1

I did go over some things with you and I am glad to see how this implementation goes if you do get the position.

If you look at Bruise's original application, he has set out/implemented/accomplish most of his goals. Now does any of these take 2 seconds to do? No, and no offense from Bruise he came into his term on a dying ship and he has done his part to try and flip things around. Now it is not his fault others decided to leave the battalion regardless of their reasoning. He has no control over that. What people do not understand is that a BCMD cannot handle everything by himself. He needs a group of individuals to help him with the things he wants to implement. And he has not really received much until the last month or so. So trust me when I say the battalion is in a rise in which it is alright for either applicate can apply for said position.

Edited by Cronis
I dont want to have multiple posts
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Banned

+1

Seems fair enough for HC. Good luck.

• Friendly 1

+1 but I’ll say this

i know when a newer position proposes itself we tend to try and go for it. Now I know you’ll do great, and be a good Reg, but you and I have talked about being burnt out and such. All I’m gonna say is if you think it will bring you back go for it, but if you think you’ll burn out in the process. Don’t make a dumb decision. That’s all I have to say

• Agree 2

Former: Liaison

Forum Admin

-1, with the current state of 41st I don't believe you'd be able to take on the regimental position and ensure that 2 battalions are running smoothly. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

I sat down and talked to you and I believe you have some good ideas, I think you'd be a great Recon Reg for one of your reason is communication and your relations with 41st and Rancor.

• Friendly 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

-1 41st kinda yikes right now I think your focus needs to be there

• Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

4 hours ago, Life- said:

-1 You are leaving 41st in the worst position ever, completely dead. 

The 41st is Growing. Numbers have been growing steadily. I have talked with my commanders and my XO and I Have someone that I believe can help keep the growth. Also I will still be in my position for the time being, It's not like I won't help the battalion.

Edited by Bruise

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Bruise your cool dude and a good friend but I've said this to you many times but you were pulled out of the oven to fast all though I dont play anymore I still get whispers and such about the state of the 41st. And from what I hear it needs someone to take control and actually be able to fix it. Whether it be by squeaky clean techniques or corrupt ones the battalion is dying and the blood of the battalion is on your hands and others under you no matter what in the public eye and seeing that issues are still unresolved in your term I am going to -1 you

• Informative 1
Head Admin

-1, focus on 41st, show us what u can do with it :)

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

9 hours ago, Bruise said:

The 41st is Growing. Numbers have been growing steadily. I have talked with my commanders and my XO and I Have someone that I believe can help keep the growth. Also I will still be in my position for the time being, It's not like I won't help the battalion.

You running for Reg when your battalion has barerly any people on does not show us that you have the Qualities for Reg.

• Disagree 3
16 minutes ago, Life- said:

You running for Reg when your battalion has barerly any people on does not show us that you have the Qualities for Reg.

Barely any numbers? May be a Timezone issue but the 41st has people on. We are a late night battalion. Don’t make assumptions if you don’t know what is going on in the inside of the battalion

• Agree 2

I would rather you purely focusing on aiding the 41st, as a regimental you are not directly helping 41st as you have to split your time 50/50 between the 2 recon battalions, if a person from outside the 41st would apply for the position both the candidates would be able to keep their positions and would be able to work alongside that person instead of just tryna jump from a sinking ship and looking for people to replace them as BCMD and CMD.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

14 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

instead of just tryna jump from a sinking ship and looking for people to replace them as BCMD and CMD

To sort of answer this, I have someone in mind as I stated in my application. I believe said person can continue with the path of the battalion. I have spoken to him and he is ready.

Edited by Bruise

7 minutes ago, Bruise said:

To sort of answer this, I have someone in mind as I stated in my application. I believe said person can continue with the path of the battalion. I have spoken to him and he is ready.

Regardless the process itself is still beating around the bush in a way, You should aim to finish what you have started, then look for someone to replace you as you move up to the new position.

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

A lot of what people are saying is really important. Its in bad taste leaving a battalion to a higher rank above your battalion when its hurting. Shows you just care about the rank, not the people/battalion.

spacer.pngspacer.png

-1, 41st is in an interesting position. I think the Leadership needs to stay together and fix itself. I know you can repair from the Reg Position but they need a direct leader. 

Edited by Crimson

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

+1 

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Bruise, Bruise, Bruise....

I must say, I am in agreement with other statements relating to your application. From my experience with you are your Regimental is seems you were barely cut out for the position of Commander Gree, I had to push you to a lot of things which you say you would do yet took a while longer. I am not able say that you are going to be able to manage 2 battalions when you still have your own to look after. You may say "Well I have a replacement" that's not the point, you are the BCMD if you carry on with that kind of attitude you will not be suited for Regimental. The 41st need you to carry on until the end of your term not just bring in someone new otherwise what was the point of you being BCMD? Once again, you have the perfect position to prove yourself in within the 41st and change your attitude towards certain things then you will be experienced enough to possibly take up a higher position.

Personally, this seems like a power grab.

• Agree 2

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe