Brace's Admiral Application

Brace

Steam Name: Br0dyb

RP Name: Vice Admiral Nils Tenant

RP Rank: Vice Admiral | XO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102500674

Experience: 

--Coruscant Guard [Private -> Major]--

When I first joined Synergy. I joined the CG because I had not become a VIP yet to join the Navy. Within CG, I rose through the ranks quickly through activity and leadership skills. I was widely regarded as one of the most active CG NCOs during my time. As a junior and senior NCO, I thrust myself into leadership positions through branches. As Riot and Tracker Lead, I made major changes. Specifically in the Tracker Branch, I left CG ARC to help the dying branch. I helped bring activity to the branch with the help of my branch officers. This shows how I can take something that needs work, and apply my leadership skills to it and improve the situation. Once becoming an officer, I stayed very active within doing general officer work. 

--The Navy [Private -> Vice Admiral]-- 

After leaving CG and taking a small break, I joined the Navy. At that time, it was called Base Operations. My time in BO started slow. Previous Admirals had left BO in a bad state for me to join into. However, as I joined my activity was noted. Due to me being one of few who mains BO/Naval, it stuck out to the officer corps. I first showed leadership skills and dedication to BO when I created my first document at the rank of 1SG. I did this under my own initiative, again showing how I am not afraid to make change. This document was the Naval Petty Officer Training, or Sergeant Training. With this, I rose through the ranks more through the now called Navy. After becoming an ENS and through the departmentalization that Admiral Foxey brought, I was swift to get another leadership position. Chief of Operations. The largest branch within the Navy. A junior officer in charge of the largest branch, something many didn’t like. I became a LT and a senior officer at the end of Foxey’s term. Then, Freck. Freck brought so much change within the first week. Of course, I thrust myself into it. Freck noticed this and I was swiftly promoted to Commodore and then Rear Admiral. As Rear Admiral, I stuck with Freck and began to help him #MakeNavalGreatAgain. As Freck’s Vice Admiral “Robb” and his other Rear Admiral “Capo” resigned. It was me and him. Through me and him, we did a lot. After being promoted to Vice Admiral, I continued to show and do a lot for the Navy. Many people still call me, “One of the most active people within the Navy”. Through my time as the Vice Admiral I have really stepped up leadership. Being an “acting Admiral” when Freck is on LOA. I have lots of experience with dealing with the issues that the Admiral deals with. As well as working closely with Freck, I have learned lots about the position as a whole. 

--Staff work --

While I played on Superior, I achieved the rank of Admin. The 3rd staff rank within their server. Now, I bring this up for some reasons. One, because it teaches you how to mediate problems or fights between people. All staff have had that sit, where you get two stories and you have to listen to both sides and handle it. I bring this up because being an Admiral, you must do this frequently. Situations regarding trainings, events, branches, etc. Within my staff experience I amounted to 5237 total admin situations handled. Any type of staffing experience is a good experience for an upcoming leader to have. 

Why should you become Admiral?: 

--Activity--

I mention activity a lot. Because to me, it is very important. An active leader shows and sets an example of what to be for the Navy. People say, “Hey, if the Admiral is active then I can be too”. Beyond in game activity, I can constantly be reached through discord and other things. This is vital for especially the Admiral, to be able to communicate with others even off of the game. Beyond that still, activity as a general officer is also with me. Writing documents, general updates, etc. All showing that I am a very active member of the Naval as a whole and as a Naval High Command. 

--Communication--

As just stated, communication for any leader is key. Myself, I show great communication skills. This can be shown in my documents as an example. Anything I write, is for the trainer and the trainee. Although this is just one example, it shows that I am constantly thinking about getting the correct word across to all parties that I work with. Communication comes hand in hand with Activity. An active leader can be easily reached, which makes communication easier. 

--Leadership--

I tend to think of myself as a level headed guy. During times of stress and change, I tend to step back and look at the bigger picture to see what the best outcome is. This is a great leadership skill to have, especially for one who wants to change things that involve lots of people. With that my other two points come in. An active person is one people can look up to, making them a leader. A leader that you can communicate with, is one that makes things easy. All of my points tie into me being the best leader for the Navy to have. 

--A Plan--

When many people enter a leadership position, they generally are overwhelmed with the effort it takes to implement the change they want. I however, have specific things I wish to accomplish during my term. And these things are listed in detail later. This detail is what I mean by “A Plan”. My changes are thought out and many just take simple communication and meetings to get rolling. A plan makes an effective leader, just as well as a leader makes a plan. 

--Mentorship under the recent Admiral--

As most people know, Freck was the previous Admiral. During his term, he was tasked with completely rebuilding a foundation for the navy and getting it back on its feet. Throughout his term, I worked very closely with him. Because of this, I have learned great skills that can help me with becoming the next Admiral. Things like, immediate changes, communication skills, qualities in an officer, etc. All of these things that I learned from him, can help me be a good Admiral. 

Do you understand  the purpose of Naval on the server?: 

Within the server, the Navy is in charge of the Training Departments of the entire server. We have 3 branches of training to take care of. Medical, Engineering, and Flight Operations. These positions are spearheaded by their respective “Chiefs”. 

Within general server operations, the Navy is in charge of advising and commanding situations and battles that occur on a day to day basis. Communicating with the GM to get their event across in the best possible way. The Navy is the forefront of events and passive RP that happens on the server every day. 

Availability: 

Most days 1pm - 1am

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:    

Naval Vice Admiral

Naval Operations Admiral

Naval Chief of Operations

Coruscant Guard Major

Coruscant Guard Tracker Lead

Coruscant Guard Riot Lead

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Naval to be at the end of your term?: 

Every Admiral wants the best for their Navy. And every Admiral will say the same general things too. “I want more RP, an active Navy, etc”. I too want these things. Expanding on that topic, I want the SNCO corps to have a larger responsibility within the CoC. This will be explained in another section. I also want to ensure the Officer Corps stays stable with active members. Again, going to be explained later. I also plan to do general work such as ensuring all “Chiefs” of branches are in check. Update documents such as, The Naval Handbook and the Naval Tryout Guide. This will ensure the Navy is running as a well oiled machine. 

How do you plan to change the Naval under your command?: 

--The Senior NCO Corps--

Currently, the SNCO Corps does little to no work within the Navy. As we only have two ranks, CPO and MDN. Their current job is to SGT Train the enlisted to become NCOs. That’s it. Under my command, one SNCO (Either CPO or MDN) will be appointed as an Adjutant. An Adjutant, is someone who reports to the officers for the enlisted and the NCOs. This person will be in charge of ensuring NCOs are on top of recruitments, hosting NCO specific meetings if needed, etc. Now, don’t get this point wrong. This is NOT making the officer corps less needed. In fact, officers will need to work harder to ensure this Adjutant is doing his job correctly. Of course, this Adjutant will be under supervision from Junior and Senior Officers, as well as Naval High Command having the final say in any matters. 

--The Officer Corps--

The officer corps generally is in a good position. However, all officers will be under evaluation from myself and the other Flag Officers to ensure activity as a general officer and that their requirements are being upheld. I do also wish to appoint the best officers to higher positions. Currently, we have no Senior Officers as our last one was appointed to a Flag Officer. The Senior Officers will work as the in between of the Junior Officers and the Flag Officers. Literally and figuratively. 

--Honorary System--

Many officers within the Navy know my position on this topic. I have seen it within the Navy and other battalions that a person from 6 months ago will come back to a high position within the battalion and have no clue to what the current state is. Within the Navy, this is bad. With constant updates to rules, training, documents… all high ranks must be up to date. My plan is to lower both honorary ranks and implement a range of ranks that can be assigned to them. The system for “Honorary Admirals” will remain the same. They all get the rank of ENS, but can be assigned anything from ENS -> LT. This will work on an evaluation from the Flag Officers and the Senior Officers. The system for “Honorary ” will be receiving most of the change. All people who get a Honorary status within Naval and are not an Admiral will all get the rank of Petty Officer. But they can be assigned anything from PO -> MDN. So, most people who hold honorary positions within Naval (But are not currently reinstated) will drop to PO. If they wish to join back at a higher rank, they will go through an evaluation with the Flag and Senior Officers. 

--Finalizing General RP--

As a principle, the Navy is an RP battalion. This is what sets it aside from all others. Because of the Navy’s position, many people think they can do things that are just out of their rank. To combat this, specific “RP Guideline” documents will be written with the help of most battalions and all of the Naval Officers' opinions taken into consideration. This document will include things like, ranks that can call bunk inspections, what battalions will allow bunk inspections, Defcon drills and who can call them. These things exist on the server, but if you ask many people they will give you different answers. This document will set these rules into writing, to avoid further confusion. 

--Training Branches--

Discussed at the last Commander Meeting, some branches within the Navy need some rework. Specifically, the ENG branch. Currently, the Flag Officers have implemented new leadership within the ENG branch. To change the ENG branch for the better, the Flag Officers would be closely monitoring the Chiefs of branches in order to make changes. Although, everything from here is up to how the Chiefs make it. Whatever happens, will be according to strict guidelines to make the naval better than what it is. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Admiral rank?: Yes

Edited by Brass
Format
  • Winner 1

"A word from the Navy..."

This guy shows so much dedication towards Naval from the second he joined. I can't think of anyone else going for this position except him. His work has been praised throughout my time in Naval from former Naval HC and Yularens to people seeing his work. And he Vice Admiral for that chosen by Freck. Brace im so proud to see you moving up in the Navy and now applying for Yularen. I wish you the best of luck +1. Although if you keep saying a word from the navy im going to beat your ass <3

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1, this guy is just the best guy. I'm like his best mate in naval so I can tell you: He's confident, he thinks shit through, and he's not retarded.

He's by far one of the best Admirals we will ever have

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+ 1, You are a god tier Naval and probably one of the best ones in a long time. You have put so much time into being naval which makes you the most qualified person to run for Admiral. I think you could make Naval better than it already is. You and freck are the people who have made Naval the way it is today. <3

• Friendly 1

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 oh boy F my naval honorary again feels pepeman 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

i genuinely dont know if i've replied to this or not because i have vivd memory of doing so but i dont see my post. So erm.. +1? Great guy good RP, would lead naval into a great direction

Mistakes were made

Head Admin
On 7/6/2020 at 4:57 AM, Brass said:

Br0dyb

Now do I remember this from 2018 haha you know what I mean, good luck on this application and most likely your interview bud :) +1

• Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1