Galactic Conquest Pt. 1

Dragon

Name: Dragon

Who helped (If applicable): Zim, Forseen, Qal, Rackarain, Bleach, Khufu

Event Name: Galactic Conquest Pt. 1 Geonosis

Summary of the story: Republic was deployed to Geonosis to take out a droid control ship.

What was the result of the event?: Republic Won

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

• Friendly 1

3/4 Aside from the first map being broken af with people being disconnected left and right the second map more than made up for it with going super well and being really fun to go through. 
Great usage of tanks friendly and enemy and enemy aircraft.

• Friendly 2
Forum Admin

4/4

Great event but just make sure you watch the spawns god GOD DAMNNNNNN it was laggy

• Friendly 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

4/4 Even though the first map didnt work It honestly was really fun and enjoyable. Keep up the good work 

• Friendly 2

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Coordinator
Coordinator

4/4 was alot of fun
Throat is def dead after db LOL

• Funny 2
  • Friendly 1

4/4, no critics to be honest
Buut, can i plis ask a little favor, the next time you do a conquest can you implement a RP character, either a goodie or a baddie, it would really spice up the mood and use more moosic its kool
Thanks for doing it, hopefully on the next mission we can have a Trench-style villian or slippery Dooku-type, something like that.
Thanks a lot:peepoLove:

• Friendly 1
  • Management

3/4

:PepeHands: When the first map borked

:POGGERS: Playing on the second map

My ONLY complaint was that PLTs got priority on ground vehicles that 104th train in. 104th should always have priority over AT-TEs and TX-130s but I mean idrc tbh just throwin that out there

• Friendly 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

4/4 Dragon this event was absolutely incredible and a massive amount of fun, as a server wide deployment it was well coordinated and thought out. I hope the next Galactic Conquest map we are able to fulfil your original plan for the event.

Also +1 on 1 Battalion per planet system, that would be amazing to have 50+ players on 501st or 327th

Edited by Akula
  • Friendly 1

4/4 Loved it alot got some screen shots of the battle to show how cool it was for the player point of view and i really loved it in general  and im looking forward for the next but hopefully we are all our own jobs not all the same cause it seemed better with just everyone with there own thing but hundred percent looking forward for the next one +1                              

Ight so I know, I will get a lot of hate from this but I am going say this is an average event. You don't even put down consoles to give the ENGs something today. This was not needed to be a full server. You could have sent 501st, 212th, and 104th. The same thing would have been done. As well as no Plot other than lets just have a massive battle. Which I fuck with because I do them. But with the amount of AT TEs and amount of droids spawned on top of people. Should have atleast put down the MTT prop so you can have a spawner type are rather than just they are coming out of no where. Also yall didn't even let people do EOD rp on the AA guns. Which just sucks for those who want to rp and not just shot stuff for about 30 or 40 mins. Please you didn't need that many GHs honestly. Massive events should top out at One GM and 2 to 3 GHs at max. Like said I know I will get hate, for people saying I'm being pissed because I got over looked. No I don't care, I just want to help better the next Event. Because every GM always talk about put honest feedback to help better their event so am saying about a 1.5 | 4. Just because so much hype was around this and it was kind of a let down. 

• Informative 4

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone