[ACCEPTED] Spaghetti's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Spaghetti

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19930786

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: A

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I could not uphold my responsibilities as a Game Master because I got burnt out

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have recently gotten a new "spark" similar to the one I had when initially joining staff. I have been making encounter ideas in my head and I am no longer burned out. the encounters recently have been a bit lackluster (no offense to anyone) and I feel that I can bring engaging RP and fun encounters.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went well. I had high rated events and made it to the rank of SA. I helped people with dupes and I feel like overall I made a good impact when I was a staff member. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Winner 1
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Veteran Admin

+1

• Friendly 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Banned

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

r4ymo.gif