[DENIED] CWRP - (WilliamC, Legolas) Staff Application

WilliamC

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Croft184 Staff Application 

RP Name: 104th SGT WilliamC | Jedi padawan Legolas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:403112095

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to be a New Admin on Clone Wars RP because I want to help people in need. I want to give people help that they need that they may have not gotten in the past. I want to be a New Admin Because I want people to have fun and enjoy playing on a server. I want to be a New admin because I want to uphold the rules and make sure that everyone is following the rules. I want to help this community stay calm and grow to an unimaginable size. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Hi, I'm WilliamC, I'm 14 years old and love playing video games. I've been playing Gmod Starwars RP for about 6-7 years. it may seem like its been along time but I have been mature  for most of that time and have learned how to deal with difficult situations. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? No.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 86 hours.

Edited by croft184

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i wish there was a neutral for this bc I feel like we should give you a chance, i havent heard anything bad of you, or anything good either. Not seen you get arrested.

but -1 on the fact you have 86 hours.

but good luck and i wish you the best.

1 hour ago, Lix said:

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i wish there was a neutral for this bc I feel like we should give you a chance, i havent heard anything bad of you, or anything good either. Not seen you get arrested.

but -1 on the fact you have 86 hours.

but good luck and i wish you the best.

I have to disagree and give a +1. I started out with very few hours on this server before I became staff, he's in my battalion and I can tell he is very much into this game and very determined. as said before william you've got my vote

• Agree 1

+1 I’ve actually seen him around a bit and he seems dedicated at the very least to his battalion. Give him a chance on the staff team! Good luck. 

• Agree 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

Forum Admin

+1 hes new but clearly wants to be dedicated 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1
If 86 hours wasn't enough for the staff team, the required hours would be higher.
I reckon this lad deserves a chance! Though, I recommend editing the post and fixing the title to follow the correct format :)

Veteran Admin

+1 Good guy

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately you have been denied for a staff position at this time.

For more information on why you have been denied, please contact me or a Head administrator.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 days from this post.

//locked
//moved to Denied