CWRP - Conrad Staff Re-Application

RP Name:TR 501st MED 2ndLT Conrad

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:35367428

VIP (Y/N):Y

Timezone:Central

What was your previous staff rank?:Vet Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?:No

Why did you leave the staff team?:I had to leave star wars RP as a whole before all at once. This was due to time restrictions due to work and school both being too much that i couldn't handle that as well as playing as much as I was. I decided to leave as a whole so my work/game life would not be unhealthy. Real Life > Game you know.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): To be honest i never wanted to leave, i didn't leave because of burn out or anything i left because i know i couldn't give the amount of time or energy to my position if i had stayed. But now i'm ready to help and feel like i can dedicate the time to put the effort i feel is necessary to hold the position. I'm ready to build dupes, fuel Roleplay with fun events and passive RP,  host sims for the bored, and help with the day to day function of the server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Very well, I was both a TRM and a Game Master, and while my events where not note worthy (usually just shoot'em ups)  if I'm being honest where i feel i really shined was TR training. I really took the time and treated each CC as if they had the potential to achieve greatness on the server. This on top of choosing to stay active on the server even during down time to help with staff incidents that may have arisen I really put a lot of time and effort into my position.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 /me Does super secret Senior CMD Handshake

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Veteran Admin

+1

+1 Great Guy always there to call defcons and host debriefs

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead