CWRP - Freck's Staff Re-Application

Freck

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Admiral Wullf Yularen / Shadow Lead WS Elder Freck

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:190610964

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: BST / GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: CWRP Director

Are you currently staff on a different server?: I think I'm still admin on TTT but it seems to have unfortunately died out :(  -- Just resigned from thjs

Why did you leave the staff team?: School, alongside some rising drama that boiled up within High Staff, the situation has multiple stories, however I believe It has been long enough for it to be forgotten about (I've been gone for 2 years)

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin the team because I wish to assist the player base as much as possible whilst still enjoying the game and new map. I also wish to help the Jedi Order and Naval develop through hosting sims / trainings with my dupes, alongside making dupes to host trials/tryouts.

I wish to ensure that players aren't waiting for ages for tickets that can be easily completed. We currently see too many players waiting for ages to get whitelists, I want to ensure that the players get the service that they deserve, a service that is quick and efficiant.

I will probably go down the Game Master route, as the idea of doing trainings again after being a former TRD does kinda make me wanna cry.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Well it went alright, didn't make it too far up the chain lol. I feel as if I took it too seriously, so this time will hopefully be a more relaxed experience. 

I enjoyed my time as staff, but wish to focus more on one branch than managing loads of positions.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested

on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Freck

British

13 minutes ago, Freck said:

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested

on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

reapply for director +1

Edited by Bbstine
  • Funny 1

Banned
34 minutes ago, Freck said:

What was your previous staff rank?: CWRP Director

+1 Alpha energy right here.

• Funny 1

+1

and stop being voice actors for map creators

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 

Darts is a sport.

just like cheerleading is.

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1 Big man freck 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums