RP Name:Kom'rk Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85912862

VIP (Y/N):Y

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?:VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?:Negative

Why did you leave the staff team?:Left the server for a good time

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):
I would like to rejoin the staff team to help out mainly during down time with Some sims as the gap between events during late night/midday has been a decent bit.

Aswell as work towards some quality events again that I used to host back when synergy first started,during late nights, and mid day.

and just overall to help the server grow and assist where I can wether it being needed to help with training events ETC.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

I feel like the time I had spent in the staff team went well but that was went synergy was first founded.

The events were made for quality and had story when I was going about making events. having the grounds covered of why they were doing what they were doing swell as how they went about it.

Hosted sims for battalions during downtime with dupes that were built to keep people busy and actively doing work

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:Yes

• Winner 1
  • Founder
Founder

Auto accepted 

+1

Forum Admin

+1 woeny thought you'd never do this ;) makes me proud 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 worst outreach ever. I watched him just let his battalion die to countless of droids. Oh wait...... No he was helping, my bad. 

+1 final answer 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout x2, Jet x2, COE x2

Banned

You have been accepted!

Welcome to the team! 

//Moved to accepted.

r4ymo.gif