Reaper Re Staff app yet again Blah :3

Reaper

RP Name: Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:119739801

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: Disagreement on how the staff team was happening. i will return and help fix it this time. plus i was burned out.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Because well i miss doing events to be honest. I miss helping with staff issues. i miss everything about it. to be honest.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): yea it was fun the only Reason why i left is i had a slight disagreement with the Gamemaster team. I want to do more Gamemaster Events. and I want to more Deployments as shaak ti and help with different jedi Deployments.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Edited by Reaper
im a dumbass

+1 Honestly I will take your events over half of the shit lately. I mean when they happen once in a blue fucking moon. Wait never mind Once in a Dino coming back to just to run around drinking a moonshine and shooting a 12 gauge shotgun in the back woods of Tennessee. 

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

If I see a Jawa running up to me with a lightsabre out im gonna flip my shit.

Good guy, nice guy, wearer of the Wig of power.

+1 Wootinin, Lootini, I'm coming for your Bootini.

Edited by Gadget

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums