Updated Havoc Squad Loadouts

OneClick

Name: Owen Jr | Brimstone

RP Rank: Executive Officer 

Suggestion: Change Havoc Squad loadouts and body groupers to better fit their job classes.

Implementation: Adding the following to the HS jobs so they are equal to their none named job counterparts 

Gambit - Westar M5, Clone Minigun

Acid- Rangefinder for model, Repair tool

Locke- Repair tool

Bandit- https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/20580-havoc-squad-bandit-missing-weapons/

Lancer: Westar m-5, PLX-1

Pipes - Sunvisor Visor for the model,  A280C

Lore: Other jobs of the same type have these items while Havoc squad doesn’t have them. 

Workshop content if applicable:

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Alright, that's fair. This was a collected effort and any info that doesn't match any equivilant job can be over looked. Just trying to get HS at least some of the same weapons (if they are) to reflect their main job. 

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

Head Admin

-1, huge no. Also those models you are suggesting a change for are just the standard ENG & MED jobs. I don't think that big a change is needed for 2 jobs. As for the weapons, just look at what Mitchell & SmallJeff said.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Retired Founder
12 hours ago, Ragen said:

-1 if it is not a set arc job or isent a lore character approved by rancor no westar

10 hours ago, Mitchell said:

No.
These aren't ARC troopers, and they should not get Westars or Clone Miniguns.

5 hours ago, Claw said:

-1 These aren't ARC troopers

So how would they go about making atleast one of these a set ARC job? It's a Sub-unit and they want 1 ARC in it? Sound familiar? Wolfpack. The Wolfpack ARC trooper isn't an ARC in lore, yet it is in server, I don't see why this is an issue at all, although 2 ARC jobs may be pushing it. 

+1

10 minutes ago, Forseen said:

So how would they go about making atleast one of these a set ARC job? It's a Sub-unit and they want 1 ARC in it? Sound familiar? Wolfpack. The Wolfpack ARC trooper isn't an ARC in lore, yet it is in server, I don't see why this is an issue at all, although 2 ARC jobs may be pushing it. 

+1

if they want to make it a set ARC job just come talk to any Rancor HC.

as for 2 Westars ima say that’s a no go from me. 

Clone mini gun is also a no go from me as well

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

• Retired Founder
Just now, Mitchell said:

if they want to make it a set ARC job just come talk to any Rancor HC.

as for 2 Westars ima say that’s a no go from me. 

Clone mini gun is also a no go from me as well

@OneClick You should discuss with Rancor high command.

@Mitchell - Battalion ARC's all have them, why should their sub-unit ARC miss out?

Isnt the A280C and perma weapon?

Well the A280 is anyway and I'm pretty sure they are rebellion era guns...

You arguement for lore is also shit. I know DU wanted a sub unit so they made up the lore for it. But using the idea that "It's a sub-unit, so I want this" is dumb, otherwise every subgroup would be like Alpha or something. Jet packs, westar, clone minigun, rocket launchers, stealth. It wouldn't make then unique. 

You put Havoc squad in a weird pocket as DU is a more defensive (oh God I said it) battalion. And Havoc squad is from the lore and description you thrust upon us, more offensive trooper. But 501st are more offensive and they dont all have dumb weapons.

The argument seems weak like the lore (I am a really stickler for lore accuracy *looks at 187th...*) around HS for these changes and you also haven't informed us of the current load out. You could be giving a guy with a rocket launcher and a sniper and Westar and clone minigun...

Clarification and transparency may change it.

I do realise this may come off as rude or insensitive, but that is not the case. every batt is entitled to have a sub-unit if they want and the server wants it.

Edited by Gadget
  • Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• Director
Director

Hello, your local Bandit here. We’re going to modify this suggestion/create a new one amidst the feedback given, and also cause Owen was a lil bean and didn’t take to some HS members.

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

35 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Clarification and transparency may change it.

Gadget, you know I like you and this comes from a place of total respect, but that’s a lil rude.

First off, out of ALL the battalions on Synergy, I think 21st should be the last battalion to talk about subunits. 21st have 5 sub branches at the moment, Nova Corps, Galatic Marines, Keller’s Unit, Special Operations, and Shadow Company. And when you look at Doom’a Unit and go “why do they have a sub branch that’s not lore? the audacity of those people!” It’s a little hypocritical. 

While I don’t agree with all of this post (the fuck is an A280c) It comes from a genuine place of wanting to change. Gambit, in original concepts, was meant to be an ARC hybrid. We’re going to talk to Rancor HC. 

Second, if you’re a real “stickler for lore”, funny coming from a GM. All the lore GM has is shooting Ki Adi Mundi on Mygeeto and having cool suits. Everything else is based off legends/fandom. WHICH IS GOOS! Synergy is a place for everyone to come together, have fun, and enjoy themselves. Not EVERY LITTLE THING has to be 100% lore accurate. Every single battalion in synergy has some form of special branch, 21st has what’s already listed, 212th has 2AB, Foxtrot, and Ghost Company, 41st has Green Company and Elite Company, just as a few examples.oat of the actual lore for 41st is getting fucking merked by Yoda during the unspeakable events. Doesn’t meant they shouldn’t have groups and specialization that allow them to diversify. 

Havoc Squad is 100% made by fanon, and created by people that are DEDICATED, LOYAL, and ENJOY Doom’s Unit and wanted to see more come out of it. When people start saying “where’s your Havoc Squad lore” it is quite possibly the dumbest shit i’ve ever heard. Not only do I wanna ask “where’s your westars, GMs”, but Havoc Squad makes sense in the overall fit of Synergy and to expand role play. If Doom’s Unit was just Doom’s Unit...how would that be any fun? Or useful? Thats basically saying to new recruits: “Yep. All we have are shields and once you join DU, there is absolutely nowhere for you to go in DU. No specialized sub units. Just shield dudes.” Is that really fair? 

In no way do I mean any disrespect to 21st or any other battalion mentioned. As an ex-21st I also wish there were parts of KU and SC that were also changed. Hell, KU doesn’t even have their own models or jobs, which is totally absurd and is *hopefully* getting changed. SC is also hopefully getting some kind of change to make it more viable. Now imagine when KU is getting their own jobs and models, someone just went “yeah but Keller and KU is all fandom, no real lore”. Yeah, totally disrespectful and not the point.

Sorry for rambling. Love you Gadget.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

With this suggestion in mind I could argue and most likely get approved for nearly half of the KU server lore characters receiving their Westar's back at the very least the KU Mav and KU Zero as both specialize in ARC and ARF functionalities but we honestly dont even need them, save 2 mil and get the dc15LE its better then the westar.

I see this suggestion having some potential but didnt seem flushed out enough.

Before we get into this. This post is my own opinion as someone who has never been in DU, so an outsiders perspective.

Now, Lore. Oh boy. Lore... while I'll always say "don't depend on Lore to be a main point in your debate about this server" It seems its popped out here for some reason. @TheCyan I Understand that Havoc Squad was made to give DU some Diversity, instead of just being a "Shield Battalion". But when people bring Lore up as an argument against Havoc Squad, its simply because its 100% made up with not a single reference to anything in its entire Lore page. Like whoever made the page, could've at least referenced Season 6, Episode 1 "The Unknown" where DU first appeared. Then simply pick out a Clone and call them a member of Havoc Squad. I'm sure people would've been a lot more accepting of Havoc Squad's Lore simply because its more feasible at that point. 

Now, like you put in your response to @Gadget that (This is just summed up and not a quote) 21st has minimal lore and too many Sub-branches. While yes, we do have a lot of sub-branches you have to remember that when SO was getting removed they were merged with GM/21st and everything was transferred to them. You also have to remember, everything that is currently Legends was considered Canon before Disney took over. Only the Base Movies, The 2008-2020 Star Wars: the Clone Wars, Star Wars: Rebels, Star Wars: resistance and basically anything Star Wars related After Disney took over is now considered Canon (This Also includes the Units like the 41st Ranger Platoon in EA's Battlefront 2, but not the battles themselves). While not 100% Lore accurate now they, at the very least, have an old comic, book or game that ties them to the universe that was approved for publishing my LucasArts (This includes NC, GM, KU, SO & SC). Unlike Havoc Squad. 

What I'm trying to say is that there has to be a limit. I'm not saying remove Havoc Squad, absolutely not. What I am saying is that you can't just make them a supper-duper elite special operative regiment with all the bells and whistles. Instead maybe do something like Wolfpack. One ARC Trooper, One ARF Trooper Etc. Etc. Or maybe suggest giving them upgraded Z-6's, literally make them tanks.

If there is no limit on what people can have, whether is based on Lore or Fanon, then someone can just say:

Oh btw [Insert Squad name here] were Alpha ARCs that had RC standard weapons, that were independent of the G.A.R, that did what they wanted, that only listened to the Chancellor..... blah blah blah. I just making up a stupid example, but you get the point. 

TL;DR: I don't think that they should get Westar-M5's or Republic Launchers OR anything out of the Perma Weapon store. They're not an ARC Squad. I understand the current base weapons suck, but there isn't really anything we can do about it. 

• Funny 1
  • Winner 3
  • Management
Management

User has voided the suggestion

//locked

//moved to denied

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk