Slak's Staff-Re App

Slak

RP Name: Slak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460144543

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had personal issues with my family and things ae clearning up also didn't reeally want to staff work anymore.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team to just help out my battalion (41st) since they are low on staff. Also since I am manager in jedi in many branches instead of bothering people(chaseman) i can do it myself. want to help like i did last time.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I felt I got many oppurtunities to help out and helped others grow. I made sure that people that were new got the proper treatment and helped them out. I got myself to TRM and still successing in it.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned

+1 The staff could always use someone usefully I am sure of it 

• Friendly 1

Before i vote i just wanna point out you were SA when you resigned. Don't know if this is an honest mistake or you trying to pull a fast one and im not gonna make assumptions but fix that @Slak

[Yes i know it doesn't matter and he will get SA anyway but still]

Edited by Pot

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

27 minutes ago, Pot said:

Before i vote i just wanna point out you were SA when you resigned. Don't know if this is an honest mistake or you trying to pull a fast one and im not gonna make assumptions but fix that @Slak

[Yes i know it doesn't matter and he will get SA anyway but still]

ahhh shit my bad forgot bout that thanks for the reminder @Pot

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 just don't have your troopers doing toilet cleaning PT for fun XD

• Funny 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations, As of 02/05/2020 you are part of the staff team

//moved to accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management