332nd and Echo

Enzyme

Name: Enzyme

RP Rank: XO

Suggestion: Change Torrent Company to be 332nd Ahsoka's Squad and Send Echo to Bad Batch

Implementation: Due to the current turmoil in TC with quite a few members being removed, I believe it is time to freshen up and revamp the battalion. Currently we are actively working on a doc to ensure a smooth implementation takes place. As of now we have had Torrent Company for almost 4 years now and constantly the old TC have been putting up suggestions for new things to be added. It's time for an overhaul and for an update. How this would work is that as of now would be to transfer the remaining lore characters who were in TC to transfer over so nothing would be lost. Even Rex could be potentially overhauled as Rex will soon have a skin with that pack. And due to the current circumstances with Echo I feel like it is time to allow him to be fully integrated with Bad Batch since it is now canonically accurate. To make this move would mean that as a server and a community we would be embracing catching up to lore as TC is one of the oldest and untouched squads there are. Implementing 332nd would not only drive up roleplay incentives with Ahsoka Tano but also further entice new players and current 501st members to enjoy a new and improved squad. Bringing out a new and fresh coat of paint on an otherwise outdated squad would mean a thriving 501st with all the new excitement. Like I state previously we are currently working not only with 501st TC but with Bad Batch and other outreaches to ensure that it is implemented succesfully.

Lore: https://clonetrooper.fandom.com/wiki/332nd_Company Though not much lore implicates any of the old TC members, one is to assume that the most trusted troopers by Rex would be the ones that are entrusted to help and protect Ahsoka Tano.

Workshop content if applicable: 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1357018773&searchtext=332nd
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1832349747 <-Echo

Edited by Enzyme
Banned

FAT +1

Banned

It is a mutual thing we are working on.

Edited by kojak
  • Agree 1
Banned

@Qal For Echo same RC loadout with a jetpack and Repair gun.

For 332nd the kit would remain the same as previous TC. Perhaps implementing new weaponry as well to accommodate for the siege on mandalore but for the time being just the same as a TC member

Edited by kojak

+1111111111111111111    BRO I HAVE BEEN SUGGEST THIS LAST YEAR AND SOMEONE DID. Only TC members left will be Jesse, Kix is in deep sleep

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

48 minutes ago, kojak said:

@Qal For Echo same RC loadout with a jetpack and Repair gun.

For 332nd the kit would remain the same as previous TC. Perhaps implementing new weaponry as well to accommodate for the siege on mandalore but for the time being just the same as a TC member

Would it not be an ARC loadout since he is still an ARC and wears ARC armor

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

ARC loadout would work as well. Im going to be looking through a few weapons and come up with two kits that would make the most sense for both 332nd and Echo. I could see our boy up with a westar.

Edited by kojak
Banned

Ill start drafting them right now my sweet prince :*

• Retired Founder

Yes this is lore accurate. However, here are some counter arguments.

• Yes this is Lore accurate, but a lot of things on the server are not lore accurate.
  • Echo brings nothing new or extra into Bad Batch that they don't already have from the 4 members they currently have.
  • Echo is a large part of 501st operation and I don't think you have thought about this very much.

Big -1 from me.

• Agree 1

This is lore accurate but barely any of the server has been updated to be lore accurate. Its difficult to keep up with updating that much. Also that would mean we have to kill off a lot of the characters that have died in lore as well if we wanted it to be lore friendly.

Fox should have used stun

• Agree 1
7 minutes ago, conrad said:

-1, making me come back to vote against this dumb shit.

Conrad I love you man but this the quintessential.

"I don't play here but I still have opinion on how people should play the game"

If the current community wants 332nd instead of TC it's up to them.

• Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Now I know my say doesn't matter but ill drop it anyways 

I Feel like booting TC and getting 332nd Removes the drive for people wanting to join 501st theres nothing super special behind 332nd you just have red masks on blue armor big whoop

TC (atleast it should be) is the main strive because of all the different cool name characters which pulls people in because they were so well know in the shows,

Just wanted to ask how your gonna keep this strive if 332nd was to replace them including echo along with it @Enzyme

and comparing it to Wolfpack Havoc squad and such 

ALSO 

those models for 332nd are LEGIT 212TH JUST A DIFFERENT ORANGE LIKE WTF

Edited by woeny23
  • Agree 1
Banned
39 minutes ago, Forseen said:

Yes this is lore accurate. However, here are some counter arguments.

• Yes this is Lore accurate, but a lot of things on the server are not lore accurate.
  • Echo brings nothing new or extra into Bad Batch that they don't already have from the 4 members they currently have.
  • Echo is a large part of 501st operation and I don't think you have thought about this very much.

Big -1 from me.

Point one. Isn't this going into the direction of making the server more lore accurate? We constantly make the argument that yes most thing aren't wouldn't it be good if we start working towards accuracy?

Point two. I completely disagree, how deeply rooted Echo is with the 501st his ARC training meaning he would reinforce canonically the already amount of expertise bad batch would have. This would mean more trainings and more RP amongst bad batch members.

Point Three. In lore Echo did play a big part in 501st however as we continuously strive to accurately depict the clones wars on this server doesn't it make sense for Echo to be finally able to explore different things as Bad Batch. We have discussed we are actively working towards a smooth implementation and we care.

42 minutes ago, Stormzyyy said:

If we trynna do Lore shit than a lot of people gon have to get the boot. It make no sense tbh

FAT -1 from me

unless we actually make things on the server more Lore Accurate 

I disagree. It makes sense chronologically and canonically to reward Echo for his trials and tribulations with 501st And again from the point I made above with Forseen...taking this step means that we begin as a community to start becoming more lore accurate. This is the leap that we feel is necessary to drive forward the plot. Antiquated models and procedures have been in place for years. Introducing new characteristics to 501st and making them feel new a vibrant is what they need in these tryjng times. 

Banned
10 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

Now I know my say doesn't matter but ill drop it anyways 

I Feel like booting TC and getting 332nd Removes the drive for people wanting to join 501st theres nothing super special behind 332nd you just have red masks on blue armor big whoop

TC (atleast it should be) is the main strive because of all the different cool name characters which pulls people in because they were so well know in the shows,

Just wanted to ask how your gonna keep this strive if 332nd was to replace them including echo along with it @Enzyme

and comparing it to Wolfpack Havoc squad and such 

I disagree. We have had the same TC for years now. People are always drawn to new and exciting things that change and evolve on the server. I believe this would drive up activity in 501st same thing that happened with new classes being added previous times. It's time for 501st to get a new fresh coat of paint.

Youve forced my hand. Should’ve made two separate suggestions tbh.

anyway when it comes down to it, the lore factor doesn’t mean much and TC is a staple of 501st, if anything just add the bodygrouper to all the jobs in 501st and have it as a 3rd sub branch or optional to use if TC or something. I just don’t feel this right now. 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned
4 minutes ago, Craigary said:

Youve forced my hand. Should’ve made two separate suggestions tbh.

anyway when it comes down to it, the lore factor doesn’t mean much and TC is a staple of 501st, if anything just add the bodygrouper to all the jobs in 501st and have it as a 3rd sub branch or optional to use if TC or something. I just don’t feel this right now. 

TC is a staple of 501st no denying it. It's a complete overhaul of a system that we have had for so many years. Revamping, Rebranding. It's fresh it's new and I disagree. With the circumstances, this is how 501st will thrive tremendously from an overhaul. Roleplay wise, lore wise. It makes sense. It is time to turn over a new page and showcase and brace the beauty of change. Something new and unique to explore, something new to compete for. Both of these suggestions go hand in hand.

Though we disagree I still love you :***

Edited by kojak
  • Friendly 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
6 minutes ago, kojak said:

I disagree. We have had the same TC for years now. People are always drawn to new and exciting things that change and evolve on the server. I believe this would drive up activity in 501st same thing that happened with new classes being added previous times. It's time for 501st to get a new fresh coat of paint.

But you can same the same thing with majority of the battalions its the same thing because its just how Star wars is , in the long run new people whover has watched the show will gravitate towards names they know i,e fives echo hardcase jesse etc you know them all, And yea people attract to new things I do agree but How long does that last, people always go to new stuff but it normally doesnt last that long

Banned
Just now, woeny23 said:

But you can same the same thing with majority of the battalions its the same thing because its just how Star wars is , in the long run new people whover has watched the show will gravitate towards names they know i,e fives echo hardcase jesse etc you know them all, And yea people attract to new things I do agree but How long does that last, people always go to new stuff but it normally doesnt last that long

Just because it is how it is doesn't mean that change is bad. All we ask is to give it a chance. To show other people that true change can make an immense difference.

• Coordinator
Coordinator
2 minutes ago, kojak said:

Just because it is how it is doesn't mean that change is bad. All we ask is to give it a chance. To show other people that true change can make an immense difference.

Yea i get that Like i said I dont play so my like vote doesnt matter or anything was more so just concerned for the battalion, so was just stating a pov if ya get me

Banned
Just now, woeny23 said:

Yea i get that Like i said I dont play so my like vote doesnt matter or anything was more so just concerned for the battalion, so was just stating a pov if ya get me

One thousand percent brother, I knew 501st legacy and things like that would have an issue. However all I ask is for a chance.

Banned
1 minute ago, Tyennoch said:

-1 We don't need this kind of change and would be a short term change that will provide a boost for a time but will die out if we get rid of the popular lore characters in 501st.

If it dies out it would because of lack of being properly maintained. It's like anything my guy. If we put our effort together it will thrive. Like Havoc squad. Havoc squad was rumored to die out. They are thriving now. And obviously the attention and the energy and the right direction it will succeed.

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
1 minute ago, kojak said:

If it dies out it would because of lack of being properly maintained. It's like anything my guy. If we put our effort together it will thrive. Like Havoc squad. Havoc squad was rumored to die out. They are thriving now. And obviously the attention and the energy and the right direction it will succeed.

Thats with anything what were saying is its gonna boost because its new yes but long run it brings nothing special to the battalion unlike wolfpack
people are always gonna head towards special things like named characters all 332nd is red helemets other than that they are a normal trooper

I dont see what Bad Batch gains outta this either you literally have everything its just more rounds on rounds of tryouts of people failing for you to do.

Banned
2 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

Thats with anything what were saying is its gonna boost because its new yes but long run it brings nothing special to the battalion unlike wolfpack
people are always gonna head towards special things like named characters all 332nd is red helemets other than that they are a normal trooper

I dont see what Bad Batch gains outta this either you literally have everything its just more rounds on rounds of tryouts of people failing for you to do.

An ARC job, A new member, New excitement towards Bad Batch, New ways of roleplaying, New event ideas. We both have a lot to gain.

Edited by kojak
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
1 minute ago, kojak said:

An ARC job, A new member, New excitement towards Bad Batch, New ways of roleplaying, New event ideas. We both have a lot to gain.

Your SOBDE and your Bad Batch  echo is basically like tech within episodes besides being able to plug in 
New member doesnt help much its just killing the 501st

6 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

Your SOBDE and your Bad Batch  echo is basically like tech within episodes besides being able to plug in 
New member doesnt help much its just killing the 501st

Tbh I agree a littlewith woeny, except not fully. I think Echo should be added to BB in a sort of way, just not fully. More like how Named knights are like between them and their battalions. IE 501st and ahsoka. 501st Helps come up withe the trials (From what I remember) for ahsoka and Ahsoka basically swaps between hanging out with Jedi and 501st.

1 hour ago, kojak said:

This is not a good example. Havoc squad added a big change to DU who lacked what 501st and other battalions currently have. Your arguments are illogical. Look at the battalions that are removed. They all at one point had mass amounts of effort put in and were ran effectively with sub-units. You are removing something that doesn't need to be removed. If it ain't broke don't fix it. 332nd doesn't bring anything new to the table, there is absolutely nothing special about them, ultimately you're adding a battalion to a battalion. TC is meant to and is effective because of the named characters, this is why torrent company trooper is always in contention for removal. TCT bring nothing new to the table, it's meant to be a stepping stone for a potential lore character and for troopers who are above and beyond the rest of the 501st.

This suggestions is asking for the removal of TC and the addition of orange TCT.

I might not play anymore and I know the stigmas of those who speak when not active in the community anymore, but this is an instance where I feel that the boomers coming out of the wood work to shit on the zoomers doesn't apply. Nobody here is being toxic and -1ing someone or something against the mass majority. This is just not something I or others outside of the old 501st think is a good idea.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1