Ordo/Cipher's Kal Skirata app

Cipher

Steam Name:Cipher

RP Name: Ordo Skirata

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:0:68514470

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Null (Kal Skirata)

Experience:

Icefuse: Previous Fixer and Boss where i brought delta up from the gutter and had them back in as one of the best squads on that server can't say much else about this past experience as most people don't remember those days besides ginyu medic and some others.

Synergy: Kom'rk Skirata- During this time i was Dragons second in command and helped handle day to day running of the squad while also pioneering alongside llama in the NULL outreach program that significantly improved relations between Null and the rest of the battalions. Soon afterwards Duck saw it right to promote me to the position of Ordo

Ordo Skirata- As Ordo i was leader of a good set of troops in the Nulls and was constantly adding new talent to our ranks . Also during this time I helped improved general training of troopers on the server through the many training courses, workshops, and sims that I hosted with my fellow squad members. Also during this time period I focused helping Null in general become the deadliest  and RP wise group on the whole ship.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: Though I am known as a man of few words I believe my actions speak louder than my words. I have done a lot to help people both in and outside of Null and if given the Kal Skirata positions I would be able to further that goal to new levels as well as continue the tradition of making Null into the best group of clones on the server. For those who asking for proof I ask only for you to look at my time as Boss on icefuse if you remember me back in those days and the action I have taken as a Null on this server to further our group.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:Yes

Availability: Generally every night and some afternoons depending on my college schedule. Weekends I'm on pretty much all afternoon after I finish my yard work and taking care of my horses.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: about 2 months

Do you have a microphone?:yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: THE BEST GROUP ON THE DAMN SERVER BABY. Also a group people can come to for training and general tips ranging from combat to RP.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:Yes

If he gets Kal that means I get ordo back. 

So +1 for that reason only. 

Jk he's hands down the only one for this position. I am so proud of the work you have done @Cipher. Leaving the day to day of null to you was one of the best things I have done. You have done so well and I look forward to serving under you.

Dragon

1st Ordo

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 What asvo said Only Null that deserves Kal

+1 His dedication knows no bounds.

Is more than qualified for Kal...

In fact, I'd like to see him carry the title of Mandalore. It suits the man well.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.