"Realism" on the server

Name: 41stEC Captain Cloud

RP Rank: Captain

Suggestion: adjusting the scale and power of NPCs and jobs in coordination of the servers "realism" in sense of star wars. As seen in the TV show and movies the droids and some clones were weaker or stronger then their contemporaries. 

Implementation: scale the max health for npcs and jobs back and raise for some and/or other stats.

NPCs:

B1 battle droid: 100 health

B2 battle droid: 200 health

Commando droid: 500 health

non-CIS: less then 800 (because for real even though i don't play as much anymore i have been in events with deatwatch having over 1000 health)

Clones:

Republic Commando (including Foxtrot) and Bad Batch: Health: 400, Armor: 200, movement speed: increased by 25%, Jump height increased: 10%

Null Class ARC: Health: 350 Armor: 200, Movement Speed: increased by 25%, Jump height increased: 10%          

Alpha Class ARCs Class ARC: Health: 350 Armor: 200, Movement Speed: increased by 25%, Jump height increased: 10%

Rancor ARCs: Health: 300 Armor: 175, Movement Speed: increased by 25%, Jump height increased: 15%

ARC: Health: 350 Armor: 150, Movement Speed: 25%, Jump height increased: 15%

ARF and Scouts (all Green Company besides ARC and ARF are scouts btw): Health: 300, Armor:125, Movement Speed: 50%, Jump height increased: 20%

Galactic Marines: Health: 300, Armor:125

2ndAC: Health: Health: 300, Armor:100, Movement Speed: 15%, Jump height increased: 20%, other: remove fall damage?

BCMDs, REGs, and MCMD: Health: 325 Armor: 150, Movement Speed: 25%, Jump height increased: 10%

Event jobs:

B1: Health: 300, Armor:50

B2 Health: 350, Armor:200

Commando Doird: Health: 400, Armor: 300

Lore:

Katarn Armor- https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Katarn-class_commando_armor

ARC trooper Armor- https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/ARC_trooper_armor

ARF trooper Armor- https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Advanced_Recon_Force_trooper/Legends

Scout trooper Armor- https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Clone_scout_trooper

Mandalorian Armor- https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mandalorian_armor

Galactic Marines- https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Galactic_Marines

2ndAC Armor- https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/2nd_Airborne_Company

Workshop content if applicable:
None

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
Change(do not currently have all the job string

Other: this suggestion is about the realism of the server and the changes recently brought to weapons and stats making it more combat like in the star wars scenarios but the NPCs kept the health but with the weapons we have now making the combat stale and not as fun as it was when the other system was in place but with this would allow for a more lore and RP centralized combat allowing for something similair in the show. While certain jobs, like the ones listed above are supposed to be different and their stats should represent that and not just their weapons and models because in all honesty the only person that should be able to outrun and ARF trooper is shock i guess on this server and explosions shouldn't be able to kill someone with katarn armor when they are standing 10 feet away

Edited by justuscloud5

Your asking for realism when the new jedi update just dropped giving them more than 1k hp ( for guardians as far as i know)
Ngl might as well give lore characters unlimited hp since they cannot die

• Funny 3

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

Joah stated when the Clone update came that no one will be getting more/less armor than the person next to them. 

also the NPC health for CIS should be changEd to higher because everyone sits out of their AI radius and shoots them from afar anyway

200 b1

350 B2

500 Commando 

Edited by Hero
4 hours ago, Hero said:

Joah stated when the Clone update came that no one will be getting more/less armor than the person next to them. 

also the NPC health for CIS should be changEd to higher because everyone sits out of their AI radius and shoots them from afar anyway

200 b1

350 B2

500 Commando 

Literally this -1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

14 hours ago, NootNoot said:

Your asking for realism when the new jedi update just dropped giving them more than 1k hp ( for guardians as far as i know)

#MakeJediEventJobs

Jokes aside, they're pretty damn serious about not getting an advantage over anyone (unless you pay 85-100 dollars or grind for that one-shot sniper or join a battalion with class weapons so strong that it kills the point of the update)

Edited by Ratio
Forgot the vote
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

• Retired Founder

Changing HP amounts for jobs such as RC, ARC, etc. will not scale well with the skill points system (F2) on the server. As it goes off of base HP and adds extra HP for each point.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:15 PM, justuscloud5 said:

Implementation: scale the max health for npcs and jobs back and raise for some and/or other stats.

NPCs:

B1 battle droid: 100 health

B2 battle droid: 200 health

Commando droid: 500 health

This is a GM suggestion that you can put in the GM discord.
But -1 for this as Hero basically stated everything that is needed to.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

-1 :DERPPERS:

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Does this mean Thorn will get an HP buff since we saw him take 5 blaster shots till he finally died?

In all seriousness I'm not a huge fan of people getting extra health and armor just for their class. 

Sorry Cloud, -1 from me.

Was a Fox I guess. Just an old Synergy vet.
Explore roman centurian GIFs

Banned

-1 I believe the health was lowered so give people more of a fight and I think it works.

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

• 2 weeks later...

@Forseen I would +1 this if it was the movement speed and jump height, hbu? Bc so far I don’t see any negatives about changing the speed or jump height throughout the jobs as some people have heavier armor, and some people are meant to be more maneuverable. 

@justuscloud5 What r ur thoughts on this?

Edited by Spite_Slays