CWRP - Skylur Staff Re-Application

skylurgames

RP Name: Skylur/Yoda

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:222812437

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:  Personal Reason that happened at that time. and it caused stressed

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

The reasons why I want to rejoin the staff team because, I want to do all I can to help my community out and I want to help out the programs inside of staff.  The first reason why I want to rejoin the staff team is to help out my community, During my time on the server on late nights on the server most people are asleep and staff also. Indicating during that sometimes its hard contacting and getting help from staff.  Being staff I could help them complete their Sim or trainings that they need to do instead of waiting the next couple hours or day. I want to be there for people to help them with their questions that they have for the staff team. That is the first reasons why I want to rejoin the Staff team. The second reason why I want to rejoin the staff is to help out the programs inside staff. I would love to help out more inside the TR and GM program to make them better than it was. Right now the TR and GM programs are amazing. I want to help out both and see what I can Improve and do to help the programs.  Because, Helping out the programs will improve the server and gain more players. The players in synergy are amazing and would love to help make synergy a better place to bring and keep those amazing players. These were my two reason why I would want to rejoin staff.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

I believe my previous term as staff went great. If it wasn't for staff I wouldn't be where I'm at now. It helped me with leadership and respectfulness. As my last term on staff It helped me with leadership, I believe leadership is one of the most useful tools to have as an leader. And using that as staff it can improve more work and more ideas that come within the programs and the server, teaching me this helps me with my battalions that I become and also within my Jedi order as Yoda. In my last term on staff it helped me with respectfulness, having respect for people is very important, If you don't respect them they wont respect you. When your doing staff tickets and you don't treat them with respect than they wont treat you than it could end worse than it should.  This taught me that if you don't have respect within your Battalion or Jedi order than no one will follow or respect you. That's why I believe respect is so important and what I learn from my last term as staff. These are the two reasons how my previous time as a staff member went.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Banned

+1 This dude...worst atin ever >_>

Who is this Yoda guy, Ew............ +1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management