Blood's Omega Squad Niner Application

Bloodless

Steam Name: Synr.gg | Blood

RP Name: Omega Three-Six "Darman" 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57487225

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Omega Squad Leader Oh-Nine “Niner”

Experience: 
So I've actually played since the very old Extensive days under the name 2ndAC 1SG Satan, but I took a long break because I was in highschool at the time and I had little to no time to keep my activity up. However, since all the updates came out, this server has grown into something amazing and that was years ago. So I'll just start with my experience, which began in late October 2019. Around this time, I had led ARMA III units before, but this was something entirely different for sure.

21stSO/21stGM - PVT > CSM
When I first rejoined the server, it was an early morning on a weekday. The server was pretty dead because many people were just heading to bed. However, there were some late night active people, so I decided to join a battalion that seemed like my kind of thing: explosives boarding, and stealth operations. That battalion was, of course, the 21st Nova Corps. I passed their tryouts and then proceeded to get my GMACTs, a series of trainings still being run to this day. 

Because they seemed the most active in numbers at the time, I decided to become part of the Special Operations subunit. However, I began to notice that the Jet Trooper regiment was inactive. In order to breathe life back into it, I made my transfer to said regiment, where I stayed for a couple of more weeks. However, during my time there, I would help officers such as Kurt, Qal and others with trainings, tryouts, battalion discipline, and strengthening the NCO corps. When no officer was present, I personally took up the responsibility of leading lower ranks, particularly during events.

STAFF TEAM - NA > SA
During my time in the 21st, I noticed a lack of available staff members in the late/early morning hours. Because of this, I decided that I should apply to become a staff member. I hastily made an effort to get my TR training done and after a short application process, I passed my interview. Like everyone, I started as a New Admin, working my hardest to train the future of the community and be there for whoever needed me to help them with whitelisting. I put in so much effort that I was given the achievement of Staff of the Week as an NA! 

When my hard work was noticed by High Staff, I was quickly promoted to Admin. With my new abilities, I was able to host encounters and spawn for simulations, both of which I happily performed without hesitation (even in the graveyard shift). However, I was mostly handling personal disputes; strengthening my conflict resolution skills with the guidance of my peers. 

Not too long after, I was promoted to Senior Admin. Since then, I've been helping the newer admins with advancing their career in the staff team, all because I love to assist others in their time of need. However, even I have the humility to admit that no one could do this alone, so I often still find myself confiding in other SA’s for advice. I’m still trying to find my place here, and at the moment, I’m thinking of becoming a Game Master.

Omega Squad Darman - 2ndLT > Commander
It took me 10-15 rounds to get the named character, Darman. Even though I was repeatedly knocked down, I kept getting right back up. When I finally passed, I was elated. However, with this position came the responsibility of helping with tryouts, both inside and outside of my squad. I didn’t mind at all, as I wanted to see not only Omega, but SO BDE as a whole thrive. Along with the others, I spent up to 3+ hours trying to fill open slots. 

We were almost immediately thrust into a challenge once our Niner at the time, Neptune, had resigned. We were left leaderless with two new people (Skylur and I) and our Squad’s XO, Radius. We weren’t panicked, however, as we could all rely on each other for help and advice. Despite wanting to run for the Squad Lead, I felt I needed more experience, and when Radius said he had no interest in running, we had to rely on outside help.

This call was answered by Forseen. We weren’t all skeptical, but it was very rare that SO BDE gave their blessing to someone on the outside. When he became Niner, he filled his role well. Upon hearing my aspirations, he began preparing me for the position; having me host tryouts even though I wasn’t the XO and teaching me to make tough decisions that leadership often called for.

Since I began my career in SO BDE, I’ve formed a strong bond with my squad, and right now they’re all counting on me to run. If they believe in me so strongly, then I think I’m more than ready. It may be my first time as a BCMD, but I feel that I have all of the experience and support that I need.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: To begin with, I would do something that a lot of Squad Leads often fail to do: engage my squad members. I would regularly run simulations with different scenarios so that Omega Squad would be ready for any and all situations. It’s important to me that my squad isn’t just wandering around aimlessly with the occasional droid or two to blast. At that point, they may as well just be CTs with fancy armor and equipment.

On top of that, I plan to engage in some passive RP with the squad. These would entail situations like going on patrols, stationing at the ghost town of outposts, helping other battalions with trainings, and performing security detail on Senators. This would not only engage my squad, but it would improve public relations as well; a prospect that’s important for any group of people in any organization.

I know some of the other candidates who may apply would say the same things, however I think I am a better fit as I come directly from Omega and already have a strong friendship with my brothers that I hold dear. On top of that, I’m also prepared to discipline at a moment’s notice. Just because we’re SO BDE doesn’t mean we’re exempt from the rules of the server!

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes I do.

Availability: Now until 20th of March 6:00PM EST > 11PM EST On weekends longer if I have no chores/studying to do, 11PM EST > 6:00AM EST On weekdays
After 20th March, Weekends and Weekdays: 6:00PM EST > 11AM EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Blood has played for 1364:40:06.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?

In short, I want my squad to be the best it could possibly be. This will include the following goals:

• Having no difficulty or conflicts between squad members.

• Having a strong bond and synergy with one another to ensure that they work together with maximum proficiency. 

• Being proficient in stealth operations, as that is Omega's specialty.

• Being full of active members (Clone and Jedi alike) who interact with each other and the rest of the community on a consistent basis.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes, I do.

• Winner 1

Omega Three-Six "Darman"| "Blood for the Blood God!"

spacer.png

• Management
Management

Ah it’s been a good while since we’ve had a newbie apply for a Squad Lead position.

What I gather from your application is that your main focus would be your squad’s activity and image which is a simple but reliable and reasonable goal. 

+1 Keep Omega goin strong

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1 until you get a medical exam. 

Jk. I kid. +1 

But honest talk here for a sec. I may have encountered you back in the day, but maybe I didn’t, however when you became part of the 21st I knew you were a very good trooper who I can see leading. I was and still sad to see you go to become Darman, but people move on. All I can say as advice, is don’t tire yourself out and remember that yes we are a “serious” RP server, but it’s still a game. 

• Winner 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1

I believe in this man! He's probably the friendliest, most compassionate and helpful person on the server. Definitely a change of pace from jaded jackasses like me. He'll do well. 

• Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Massive +1 When I joined he was over me in the 21st, he is part of the reason why my name is Twelfths, he is an amazing player great RPer and all around great guy, He spends alot of time on server and with that time it is not spent Idle, he continually helps out my battalion even tho he no longer is a part of it, he became on outreach and assists with the notorious Tech trainings that he didnt even have to do anymore. He continually seeks to better himself and other players, his staffing is that of a firm hand and guiding hand. Again if I could do 50 +1's I would.

• Friendly 1

As being the current Kal Skirata, I'll list my advice/opinion below: 
You have the activity, characteristics, and aptitude to be a squad lead. I have no doubt about it, but if you receive Niner, you'll need to learn the serious state of a squad lead. Like I stated before, I'm sure you will have no problem with handling that; but, just make sure to be a role model to others and make the position fun for you. Take leadership from others and combine it into your own. 

+1

~Porch

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1 im late to the party