Neptune's Staff App Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Neptune

RP Name: GC eARC HVYO 2LT Gearshift

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156688535

VIP (Y/N): Yes, big rich

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Administrator

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Negative

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was burnt out and had very little motivation to do stuff

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have 2 primary reasons, they are to assist my battalion and do events again. My main reason to join staff was to do events and I want to do them once again! A long with that, I have great plans to help my battalion with trainings and being staff will make the whole process a million times easier.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went fantastic to be honest. I applied for staff very early on and I was a Senior Admin for a good while where I did my events that I enjoyed making. When I reached HA I felt my burn out beginning to kick in and I tried my best to not feel it but it got me in the end. Overall I enjoyed my time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Y E S 

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

+1  I  a m  n o t  y o u r  d o c  s l a v e

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 03/06/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@Neptune

//locked
//moved to Pending

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x