New Regimental Commander Models

justuscloud5

Name: Mechanized Regimental Commander Cloud

RP Rank: Mechanized Regimental Commander

Suggestion: New Models for Attack, Specialized and Mechanized Regimental Commander

Implementation: Adding these new models

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1875919711

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
Change

Job: Attack_regimental_commander, recon_regimental_commander, specialized_regimental_commander

Slots: 1 (for each job)

Description: N/A

Model:
 Specialized Regimental Commander - models/sample/sector/attack/attack.mdl
 Mechanized Regimental Commander- models/sample/sector/recon/recon.mdl
◦ Attack Regimental Commander- models/sample/sector/specialized/specialized.mdl

Weapons:N/A                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Other: We decided to change from the edgy ass models to these new ones

84b397b4e07f2694ff4c0ecaa392fc00.jpg

Attack Regimental Model

2ac17628b7f696a2297b361792b3be78.jpg

Mechanized Regimental Model

715394ae8bec80127d486cd8226e9bee.jpg

Specialized Regimental Model

Edited by justuscloud5
  • Management
Management

+1 for these new models.

Although the pack is pretty big for three dudes but we did get rid of a lot of stuff and clear a lot of space and the General model in the pack could go to the General job as well.

(DO NOT USE THAT RC MODEL I SWEAR TO GOD IT'S 4HEAD)

ALSO: Remove their Jetboots they ain't got no jetpack bodygroupr and it's gay

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Personally +1, these models are nice but I can see the edge getting too much to quickly. Especially with all of them having the Mando insignia on them.  Please don't base your personality off of designs because God there's too many people trying to be edgy mandos

Edited by Scribbles

-1 those models are gross. Also the pack is huge

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Bro you guys are acting as if they're edgier than the other ones., these are far from as easy on the real. Are they Regimental like no, but I was expecting some hype ass edge lord shit, but you set me up for disappointment. either way there are probably better models -1.

-1 to the new ones too still not a fan.

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Ok so the models have been updated since my last vote however

-1 Stays 

current models are fine, the whole color coded regimental is disgusting.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 TO THE IDEA OF NEW MODELS

-1 to the models supplied, personally not a huge fan

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

I kinda hate commander models that have pauldrons on as they look ass. Also the models are kinda meh, like they are better than the current but also worse.

Kind like replacing you burger you dropped on the floor with a wrap.

So +1 for new models but maybe not these ones.

Otherwise ever Reg will run up to each other shouting "I'm the TRASH MAN!"

Edited by Gadget
My brain confirms I am sent baby

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned
On 2/18/2020 at 3:55 AM, Gadget said:

I kinda mate commander models that have pauldrons on as they look ass. Also the models are kinda meh, like they are better than the current but also worse.

Kind like replacing you burger you dropped on the floor with a salad.

So +1 for new models but maybe not these ones.

Otherwise ever Reg will run up to each other shouting "I'm the TRASH MAN!"

What

r4ymo.gif

32 minutes ago, Sixta said:

What

Re read now, I am confirmed dent baby. If it still makes no sense you can officially call me sent baby hence forth.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• Management
Management

Idk how anyone likes the current models lmao. Yeah the difference in models is cool and unique but they look like booty.

ALSO idk why Cloud took pictures of the models without their helmets on but the Attack Reg has a Paratrooper helmet, the Mech Reg has a BARC helmet, and the Spec Reg has a Bacara helmet.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

• Management
Management
8 minutes ago, Blackmare said:

-1 high command models are the least important thing I can possibly think of. There's no reason to change any of them. 

I'm sorry but, what? Just because they're not important to you doesn't mean they're not important to others, especially the people in those positions who slave away at their jobs to make their respective areas of the server a better place. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

2 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I'm sorry but, what? Just because they're not important to you doesn't mean they're not important to others, especially the people in those positions who slave away at their jobs to make their respective areas of the server a better place. 

Yeah, but it's just not necessary. These models would only benefit 3  people.

• Management
Management
Just now, Blackmare said:

So there are positives to it and no negatives... no suggestion is ever necessary and if it improves anyone's time on the server, no matter how little that amount of people is, and doesn't harm anything, than why not?

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

1 hour ago, Blackmare said:

Lemme put my 2 cents in here as I am the one making the post and coordinating with others on new Models for HC.

The current models are quite honestly horrible I can live with but has major downsides. Preferably me and other HC do not want these current models that we have and wish for new ones and have somewhat been looking for commissioning new models, which we must discuss with joah and other people for a commission to actually take place, nevertheless the current models may not cause major issues but downgrades the experience of the peoples slaving away for your battalion sake and other battalions sake and keeping a stable regiment. In this new rush of models the general and MCMS were both given new models which actually benefit RP believe it or not with their individual armor and design making them seem like battle hardened and commanding forces, while the current models seem to be older models (aka models before the new CGI models and more a kin to the play doe models of yesteryear) all besides the mechanized regimental, which I will get to in a second, these traits cause issues for RP and enjoyment of the role, i personally enjoy the role and think it's the best I've ever held on the server but have heard others complain about the model being an issue. While the mechanized regimental model and these current models while not the best nor the worst do not fit the current art style of the server as they are a kin to sample's design, which is not noticeable for bad batch but noticeable for the mechanized regimental and the newly suggested models but do not fit well with in the server. Thus I am making the suggestion for models which is in my own opinion is a show that we need new models but not these ones or the ones of our current state and that although only 3 people do use the jobs it is something that should be looked at as they are the ones that have to do a lot of the work for the server that isnt just battalion side and have to do many things you may never hear about and realise that they are sacrificing for you and in return atleast should have a nice model to further rp and not stand out like a sore thumb and be allowed to have a nice model that is current with the art style and modeling of other people on the server. I hope you understand now.

-1 these models look like a 9 year old made them. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

Mechanized rcmd gonna be a SGT ahahahahahaha what a loser

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander