Speed Boost for Medics

BlueBeetle

Name: Neptoon (Beetle)

RP Rank: CSM

Suggestion: Give Medics a speed boost

Add or Change: Speed boost to medics
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Medics

Slots: N/A

Description: I know that my medic suggestion beforehand was bad, but I have another idea: Giving medics an extra speed boost. My main reasoning for this is to help medics move from one place to the next (specifically towards a bunch of troopers with low health at long distances). The boost will help them also escape from ambushes just in case, and to help catch up with the rest of the troops if they’re far behind (or they need to leave quickly for medical assistance). I feel that giving the speed boost would be more beneficial to the medic branch in terms of transporting themselves and helping move from one place to the next quickly.

Model: [Keep them as they are]
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: [Keep it as it is]

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

• Management
Management

This I can get behind

+1

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Retired Founder

I personally don't like this? We removed the speed boosts to make everyone the same... You don't just run faster because you know how to use a bandage and you would actually be holding more equipment than a standard clone as you would realistically have a bacta-kit as well as a backpack to hold all your medical supplies

Big -1 as this is more of a buff for player convenience and really doesn't make sense..

• Agree 1

BUT, I am gonna -1 simply because we don't need to start the tsunami of buff suggestions. If medics get a buff then engineers will want a buff and then ARC and then ARF, no need. We are all the same right now and its realistic, medics play a far bigger role now than ever before. 

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Neutral.

It's part of the medics job to know where and when to be to provide medical attention. Medics aren't errand boys and shouldn't be running across the map to a group of soldiers who's medic died or they neglected to bring a medic with them so they can be healed.

That being said, it's best to leave class boosts alone and focus on battalion buffs. If medics get a speed boost, then other classes will want boosts. However, a better med pack that heals faster would probably be a better suggestion, that way you aren't stuck as long healing the person.

• Funny 1

-1 make medics great again don’t bail them or people out, if your low hide and find a medic.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Founder
Founder

Speed boosts removed. 2 days later. Give medics speed boost. 

• Funny 2