Llama's Resignation From Staff

Llama/Yoda

Resignation - Once you file this resignation it can only be redacted if you ask a Director within 6 hours of it being posted. Otherwise it is final. No if, ands, or buts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Llama Odinson/A'den Skirata/Jocasta Nu/ The Original Yoda

Steam ID: You already fucking have it.

Final day of work (Must be three days later): 10/2/17 DON'T ACCELERATE IT PLZ

Reason for leaving: Been playing for a very long time. I appreciate the opportunities I have had here, but I have done all I can for the community, and made as much progress as I can. As Fritts said I am going to go be a Winner.

Farewells: For everyone if you wanna play games I will still float around in TS from time to time (someone hit me with a dash tag) and anyone can steam message me and friend me whenever, just hit me up and we can play.

@Egg My dad, The big nate brown, love you and we will keep in touch 100%. Honestly a big reason I made it this far in staff, Jedi, Clone and really anything. A huge inspiration and great friend <3 

@Dargon <3

@Nightmare The Fan Fic God write more fan fics, get the latinas, love you buddy.

@Jek You're Gay <3

@Halpert Should be an HA and congrats you are Chief of Game Makers, also BEST CIN DRALLIG

@Billiam Clinton You will do fine, but don't fuck with my Jedi.

@Weeaboo Great friend, sorry you are losing my sub channel, unless I can get an honorary office :)

@Bobonater3 You still betrayed me all those months ago

@Forseen You're a good lad

@The OG 41st boys I fucking love you all, you know who you are and you are the best boys

@Dondi Fucking great lad, will be a great blitz

@Vint Fuckin Squeaker

@KovalGood Lad, Proud of what you have become

@HudsonGreat Defense Reg

@Zomb Regimental Inactive <3

@MedicBye dad see you later

@Kazane <3 my waifu

@Ginyu Sorry we didn't get to do those events ;-;

@Fido™ Got me RC Jedi, love you babe

@Joah These Event server rules are a bad idea, plz no more dad. Also I feel like a bit more attention put towards what the player base you have wants might help, like these Event Server rules are the opposite of what the playerbase wants. Much love <3

@Sparks Jerusalem is mine <3 

@Sinister You were a big inspiration for me.

@Max Get good.

@VenomBest God damn RC

@Bazoo Good lad

@IndoXRIP ZEEK TAGS WHY?!?!

@ Every master I love you all.

BLOW THE HORNS ODINSONS, I AM JOINING FAO AND KAZANE IN VALHALLA

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, Egg said:

My bois and Reasons why I still play

Drake

Beastly

Ryan

Doug

Pyle

Trig

Koval

Kane

Llama

Enarc

Reptilia

Ginyu

Dargon

Flaloobaloo

Caps

Kurama

Hunterman

Making the 41st the best it can be

I'm not on the list big nate ;-;, also llama #Realyoda

15 hours ago, Egg said:

My bois and Reasons why I still play

Drake

Beastly

Ryan

Doug

Pyle

Trig

Koval

Kane

Llama

Enarc

Reptilia

Ginyu

Dargon

Flaloobaloo

Caps

Kurama

Hunterman

Making the 41st the best it can be

I guess I don't make the list then. Okay, bye.

Anyway, Llama it has been a pleasure. Hope you're still going to play around because we need great family members like you.

After all, we are the Synergy Family, are we not?

You may no longer be Yoda, or staff, but you're still the top banana in a world of pineapples.

"Do not...Do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor, or suffer your father's fate, you will. Luke, when gone am I(cough),the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned, Luke... (with great effort)There is...another...Sky...Sky...wal…ker." ~Yoda's final words

- Hudson

Defense Regiment Command

RANCOR Jedi Master

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

• 1 year later...