Thoughts on Update?

What do you all think of the update?

The guns are pretty great but i feel the price inflation is a little ehm. Silly? That's probably just me though. as i feel the price inflation only really catered to those who had amassed decent amount of perma weapons prior to this, and those who didn't have perma weps are kinda just sitting in the dirt mostly. 

Also Bounty hunter clan associate/clan leader/Guild leader/cabinet members are REALLY fat mandos that fall apart like lego pieces if you kill them. Yes, they can literally get decapitated upon death, which is hilarious. 

Temple guard models look baller as fuck. 

However i personally think we're drifting a bit from the whole clonewars cartoony feel with all these HQ/HD Models, but thats just me probably. 

What do you think in the comments? 

seeming as i went from some good weapons to barely being able to afford the dl-44 upgraded. prices are mad. only HC and/or long term players are gonna have good weapons or if you pay for them. its amazing.

• Agree 1

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

I think overall the update is good. I like my big fuck off outa place looking sniper that does 600 damage. Everything else is going great it seems, thank fuck we are back on base.

I do feel that prices will drop after this base rotation stint, it only makes sense that people with dummy amounts of cash like myself who had a lot of the best perm weapons is just trying to drain our cash and soft reset the economy. I would assume the prices will deflate in a few weeks. However there are still good weapons at low prices. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I'm sure this an unpopular opinion, but I had much more fun on the server when nobody had perma weapons.  Events felt much more fair, realistic and open for serious roleplay because everyone was using weapons that they would in lore and there was nobody running around with really powerful guns, soloing an entire army of droids. Some of these weapons just feel way too powerful and its gonna make it feel really counter productive when someone can spend IRL money or AFK a ton and get some weapons that are better than anything else that you could earn by actually playing, trying to do better RP, and ranking up to better jobs within battalions and such. 

That's just my opinion on it, I do think though that it would be worthwhile spending more time testing and re-balancing the weapons so that the perma weapons don't potentially ruin gameplay for a lot of people on the server. I don't really expect much change is ever going to really happen from this, I'm more or less just interested to see if anyone else feels the same way about it.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Replacing BH models instead of just adding to them was a bad idea. Some of the new ones are nice but not as nice as some of the old ones Clan Associate for example.

The guns also give a frame drop when you pull one out.

• Informative 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

• Management
Management

I like the somewhat fresh feel when playing but the new weapons are super outta place imo. They’re huge, shiny, and don’t really look right.

Besides the weapons everything else is great. Feel like we got a good jump in content updates.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

15 hours ago, Col said:

I'm sure this an unpopular opinion, but I had much more fun on the server when nobody had perma weapons.  Events felt much more fair, realistic and open for serious roleplay because everyone was using weapons that they would in lore and there was nobody running around with really powerful guns, soloing an entire army of droids. Some of these weapons just feel way too powerful and its gonna make it feel really counter productive when someone can spend IRL money or AFK a ton and get some weapons that are better than anything else that you could earn by actually playing, trying to do better RP, and ranking up to better jobs within battalions and such. 

That's just my opinion on it, I do think though that it would be worthwhile spending more time testing and re-balancing the weapons so that the perma weapons don't potentially ruin gameplay for a lot of people on the server. I don't really expect much change is ever going to really happen from this, I'm more or less just interested to see if anyone else feels the same way about it.

I agree. I dont think I've seen null ever use their guns. They're always jet packing around using flame throwers. Its dumb af.

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

1 hour ago, justuscloud5 said:

The only current bull that I see using a flamethrower is sniff and before that it was llama and sniff 

I mean this is back on like endor. The majority had them then. Now I dont play as much but before. If I saw an sobde I'd most likely be set on fire

So I have some thoughts about everything.
1. Weapons look good (for the most part), sound good, but handle like garbage. All the weapons I've used just feel wrong, low firerate weapons are somehow inaccurate as shit unless standstill and crouch. While yes this is realistic it just feels wrong on the server.
2. Movement feel sluggish, however I haven't noticed it as much in third person vs first person.
3. Some of the new models are...interesting. spacer.png
4. Health decrease is awesome, it's been a long ass time since I've actually felt like I could die on the server at any moment. Once GMs get accustomed to these changes I think we will all enjoy events, especially 1 lifes, a lot more.
5. Perma weapons are way too expensive, period. Especially without a universal pay increase to match these new prices. (Though it is being lowered to my knowledge slightly)
Overall, I liked some changes more than others, but we'll see how things turn out from here.

• Agree 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: