Bring back the LD1 to somewhat glory

justuscloud5

Name: Cloud

RP Rank: Major

Suggestion: buff the ld1 so it could actually compete

Implementation: buff the LD1 as it is the most expensive sniper rifle but gets outclassed by every other sniper rifle as it may do more damage it shoots much slower. I'm suggesting buffing it to 350 per shot so it doesnt power creep but makes itself a very good sniper rifle but not to much where all relevancy of other snipers are taken 

Lore: N/A

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Weapons: tfa_wsp_5

Other: this is to not have the LD1 as the big dick destroyer as it once 

Edited by justuscloud5
i added the weapon

+1 id also say increasing the RPM by a few I forget what it is but an extra 50 can’t hurt 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

it was nerfed like a year ago, and its stats are fine, with its current stats however I would make a suggestion to drop the price on it.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

15 minutes ago, Craigary said:

it was nerfed like a year ago, and its stats are fine, with its current stats however I would make a suggestion to drop the price on it.

Yes I've waited a while to make this and have watched how people use their weapons now it's all DLT-20a cuz by the time u shoot one shot from an LD1 ur dead a little balance to keep variety and not just DLT-20a or LD1 just like a mix 

Head Admin

+1, the 2.5m difference between the LD-1 and DLT-20A is not really good ngl

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

10 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Perma weapons are lame but as long as we have them their stats should show how much you paid for it. 4mil for the LD-1 currently is not worth it imo

It was until they buffed the E-5S. The LD-1 was the only sniper of its class which justified the 4 mil. Now there's 2*. One costs 4 mil, the other 1.5 mil. Easy choice. 

*idk if there's more than do 250+ dmg. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Price maybe, stats nah.

The real question is when will the advance flamethrower get backs it 30 flame tick XD. Maybe 10 seconds or 5 this time.

Edited by Gadget

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...