Rose Commander+ Report

Foe

Your Name:Foe/Maze/Deadlock

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:184720859

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?:Not Applicable 

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name:Rose/Mas Amedda

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND):Can't Find

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade: Senator

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?: I was Removed without being talked to by Rose/Mas Amedda, this of course is assuming I was removed by Rose I am very concerned and very disappointed with this kind of behavior. One thing I was especially disappointed with was that others new about it before Myself.

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: I am not sure

Evidence against the individual?: Removed without being told

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?:

• Funny 2

Current: Wildfire

I haven't seen you on your senator in months plus mas isn't even a battalion commander -1 kind of thought this was in off topic for a second....

Edited by Clutch

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

man can remove you if he sees fit. Nothing wrong with that although it's a little rude that he didn't talk to you first he is not obligated to talk with you about it. Skeeti wiped naval without permission and it was 100% allowed so I don't see why Mas can't remove a senator who he feels like he has to remove.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

23 minutes ago, Deadlock said:

i was on the day before i got removed and i usually get on my Senator 1 time a week since i also have a Officer position to keep in rancor

"Im on my senator one time a week" Like I probably shouldnt have a say here. But holy shit if your only gonna play a RP character once a week, you should not be that RP character. You are just holding the spot hostage at that point. For this reason I would agree with your Removal and honestly -1 to this Commander Report.

• Agree 1
Banned

r4ymo.gif

Just now, Deadlock said:

I was told he was A Regimental Commander

Lmao no, a reg has to be voted in just like a BCMD he may have similar perms to a "regimental" in RP but his actual position is not of that

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Just now, Deadlock said:

I was told he was A Regimental Commander

Mas Amedda has the roleplay rank of Mas Amedda. This means that he would be treated as a Regimental Commander ingame, though he is not a member of Server High Command nor does he have the authority to, for example, order executions.

Mas Amedda is officially the XO of the Senate, a Commander Report is not meant for dealing with XOs. I suggest taking this issue up with Korm.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
4 minutes ago, Foxey said:

Mas Amedda has the roleplay rank of Mas Amedda. This means that he would be treated as a Regimental Commander ingame, though he is not a member of Server High Command nor does he have the authority to, for example, order executions.

Mas Amedda is officially the XO of the Senate, a Commander Report is not meant for dealing with XOs. I suggest taking this issue up with Korm.

Regardless he is still a REG commander in game as well as he has REG tag in TS

Edited by Deadlock

I would like to address this Directly, There are 7 Senator slots Not including Mas And Palpy. There is an activity Requirement for them which myself and korm Gave everyone ample chances to meet as well as warnings about those not meeting the requirement. As such 3 people were removed from the position for not meeting said requirements you were one of them Im sorry if you feel this was an unjust removal but even you said that you only get on once a week which does not meet the needed requirements for this position. 

1 minute ago, Rose said:

I would like to address this Directly, There are 7 Senator slots Not including Mas And Palpy. There is an activity Requirement for them which myself and korm Gave everyone ample chances to meet as well as warnings about those not meeting the requirement. As such 3 people were removed from the position for not meeting said requirements you were one of them Im sorry if you feel this was an unjust removal but even you said that you only get on once a week which does not meet the needed requirements for this position. 

Regardless you did not warn me about my Activity and you did not tell me anything about my Removal

Uh, your last two sign ins were on Jan 2nd, and December 15th, and going back further your last signin was November 28th. and you weren't on Loa....so....

Just now, Deadlock said:

I was probably the most active Senator besides Scribbles

14a846bcd2e67114d2dbfbc118dc3960.png74f8f3709bb2984253b526936df50dd6.png   -1 

Also not to mention on december 6th and 13th two messages were pinned in senator announcments to tell everyone about the activity that should be upheld. Many many battalions on the server take away whitelists and remove without contacting people, seantors can do this as well. 

Edited by Scribbles
  • Agree 1

You can't put a report up because he removed you without reason...then make a report on like 95% of like officers then cause that's apart of the job. If their was a reason i'm sure if would say but Korm is in charge of senators so i'm sure he was told not to say. Their very few evidence I aside from him removing you without reason. I feel like its just a move that you're doing because your mad you were removed but that's my presumption. Rose has been a senator for a while and he wouldn't do anything to fuck it up he simply just followed orders i'm sure and removed you and expected you to talk to Korm maybe on why you were removed. I do understand the point that he is a REG but theirs a difference between RP rank and Actual Rank/Community Rank. Like when sub-unit leads hold lower ranks then other but are higher then them etc....Any way this command report is very vague and has a lack evidence and I think its more of a vendetta then anything...Rose was simply doing his job.

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

2 minutes ago, Matt_ said:

You can't put a report up because he removed you without reason...then make a report on like 95% of like officers then cause that's apart of the job. If their was a reason i'm sure if would say but Korm is in charge of senators so i'm sure he was told not to say. Their very few evidence I aside from him removing you without reason. I feel like its just a move that you're doing because your mad you were removed but that's my presumption. Rose has been a senator for a while and he wouldn't do anything to fuck it up he simply just followed orders i'm sure and removed you and expected you to talk to Korm maybe on why you were removed. I do understand the point that he is a REG but theirs a difference between RP rank and Actual Rank/Community Rank. Like when sub-unit leads hold lower ranks then other but are higher then them etc....Any way this command report is very vague and has a lack evidence and I think its more of a vendetta then anything...Rose was simply doing his job.

I was not told a Reason or that i was even removed that's the point i can care less about a reason

I will say this i do not care that i was removed the point if this was to point out that Rose Did not contact me or give me a reason for removal it's as simple as that it is not complex at all i could have easily hopped on the job if the whitelist was not removed and there would have been issues

Don't you think a whole ass Commander Report is a bit much? A bit extra? I would recommend talking to Palpatine/Korm himself, as Mas is his XO, or you could talk to the directors. I feel like this Commander Report was more out of anger at the moment, and if you take a second to think, and really think about whether or not the punishment you're requesting fits the crime. 

Just now, Deadlock said:

i do not Necessarily   want he removed but for him to be Disciplined so that this never happens again

Commander reports are for removing people, or putting up evidence that the individual should not be in a position, not disciplinary. You're making this for the wrong reasons if this is your case, you could have simple taken this to his or Korms PM's via TS or Discord. 

This is the equivalence of a forum temper tantrum. 

Just now, Scribbles said:

Commander reports are for removing people, or putting up evidence that the individual should not be in a position, not disciplinary. You're making this for the wrong reasons if this is your case, you could have simple taken this to his or Korms PM's via TS or Discord. 

This is the equivalence of a forum temper tantrum. 

TaNtRuM RaNtRuMs??????

• Funny 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic