Kurama's BCMD Cody APP

Kurama

Steam Name: [ SR ] Kurama [ SA ]

RP Name: GCO ARC Major Cale  /  212th Elder Knight Sage Kurama.

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:1:34138187

DONT BEAN ME PLZ

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 212th Battalion Commander Cody

Experience:-
--  1st time up the 212th ranks i got to LTC
---2nd time up the ranks im at Major ( current )
---Been the MEDL 3 times over the past 2 years.
---was a member of 2ndAC for about a year and was in Parjai for about half of that time.
was Obi-Wan Kanobi for about 3 months
im now in Ghost company as a GCO
Was a VET admin but am now a SA

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?
I have been in this battalion for little over 2 years now, i worked my way up the ranks to LTC , got demoted all the way down to SGT. then i stepped away and focused jedi ( was a 212th jedi ) i put in the work and after 2-3 months i finally got master. and then i took on the role of Obi-Wan Kenobi. and that was a pretty good 3 months but some things came up and had to take a LOA that caused me to lose Kenobi and my master Rank. then i stepped back into the role of a clone and again worked my way back up the ranks to Major. and during all of this i have been the MEDL like 3 times, was apart of 2ndAC and was a part of Parjai and that was fun for a while. then i joined Ghost Company and have been enjoying it, even got GCO. 

like i said before I have been in this battalion for little over 2 years now and id like to try my hand a BCMD

Im also aware that Jagger is probably the best choice for cody but im still going to try.

I am NOT trying to "power play" just figured i fill this out and see what happenes.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

CLONE COMMANDER CODY

A natural and practical leader in the clone army, Cody was a good fit for General Kenobi, to whom he was particularly loyal. Cody's keen ability to strategize, combined with his fierce combat style in the heat of battle, earned him the respect of the Jedi, and of his fellow clones as well. He often worked with Captain Rex, with whom he became friends. Cody enjoyed a close relationship with Kenobi, often sharing a tension-busting joke with him during intense moments on the battlefield. When Darth Sidious gave Order 66, however, Cody's loyalty to Kenobi was eclipsed by his clone indoctrination, and he ordered his troops to fire on the Jedi.

The leader of the renowned 212th Attack Battalion, Commander Cody fought alongside Obi-Wan Kenobi during many battles, developing a working relationship marked by mutual trust and camaraderie. Cody was sometimes cautious but always highly capable, leading his troops effectively on missions ranging from straightforward infantry assaults to infiltration raids. He formed a friendship with his fellow Clone Commander Rex, who served along side Anakin Skywalker.

Despite Cody’s friendship with Obi-Wan, he didn’t hesitate when he received Order 66 from Supreme Chancellor Palpatine at the end of the Clone Wars. Obeying the Republic’s commander-in-chief, Cody gave the order to fire on his Jedi General, then sent troops to see if he’d been killed. 

The 7th Sky Corps was a military corps of the Grand Army of the Republic. Like other units in the Grand Army, the ranks of the 7th consisted of clone troopers that had been engineered to fight for the Galactic Republic. During the Clone Wars, the 7th was led by Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi and Marshal Commander CC-2224.[3] As a corps within the Grand Army of the Republic, the 7th Sky Corps consisted of 36,864 troopers divided into sixteen regiments

The 212th Attack Battalion was a military battalion of the Grand Army of the Republic] a clone army engineered to serve the Galactic Republic.[22] Led by Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi and his subordinate, Clone Commander CC-2224 ("Cody"), the 212th fought against the droid forces of the Confederacy of Independent Systems throughout the Clone Wars.[21] By the third and last year of the conflict, the 212th led an invasion of the Separatist-controlled world of Utapau, engaging an army of battle droids while Kenobi hunted General Grievous in order to end the war. Although the Jedi Master completed his task by killing Grievous, he was ultimately betrayed by his soldiers upon the activation of Order 66, a protocol that called for the extermination of all Jedi. The clones failed to execute their former leader, however.[1]

The battalion fought on a multitude of worlds throughout the Clone Wars, including early campaigns on Christophsis, Teth, Ryloth, Saleucami and Geonosis, to latter battles on Kiros, Sarrish, Moorjhone and Umbara. The 212th would be deployed to Anaxes and Utapau in the last months of the war, and was also involved in numerous special operations missions. This included having commandos and seeing some of its troopers taken out for an infiltration mission on Lola Sayu.

After the formation of the Galactic Empire, the 212th was folded into the Imperial military forces and its troopers continued to serve in battle. It was led by a new general, Kahdah, and crushed a Wookiee revolt on Kashyyyk.

Ghost Company was a military unit of clone troopers who served in the 212th Attack Battalion of the Grand Army of the Republic. During the Clone Wars, the company fought for the Galactic Republic under the leadership of Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi and Clone Commander CC-2224 ("Cody"). Troopers "Boil" and "Waxer," both of whom served with Ghost Company, wore Phase I clone armor with orange markings.

Ghost Company was a military unit of clone troopers who served in the 212th Attack Battalion of the Grand Army of the Republic. During the Clone Wars, the company fought for the Galactic Republic under the leadership of Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi and Clone Commander CC-2224 ("Cody"). Troopers "Boil" and "Waxer," both of whom served with Ghost Company, wore Phase I clone armor with orange markings.

Most Ghost Company clone troopers bore orange markings on their standard clone trooper armor. Many also had customized helmet coloration designs, such as Waxer and Boil. As with all units, some of the squad's clone troopers wore standard white clone trooper armor, much like Wooley. 

The 2nd Airborne Company was a division of the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars that consisted of clone paratroopers. The 2nd Airborne was subordinate to the 212th Attack Battalion of the 7th Sky Corps of the Third Systems Army led by Clone marshal commander Cody and High Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi.

2nd Airborne Company was transported to Mirial aboard the Core Conveyor accompanied by the Republic Commandos of Omega Squad-who were bound for Gaftikar. The 2nd Airborne troops showed a dislike to the commandos, because of their Mandalorian training, as the 2nd Airborne had previously fought against Mandalorians, resulting in a number of casualties among the clones. Since the standard-issued clones were far less immersed in the Mandalorian culture, and also indoctrinated to be absolutely loyal to the Galactic Republic without question, they disliked the clone commandos for blatantly putting their Mandalorian heritage above their loyalty to the Republic.

The clone troopers of the 2nd Airborne Company were outfitted with helmets designed for high altitude drops. Their armor was marked with two orange slashes across the chest,Parjai Squad was one of many units that comprised the 2nd Airborne Company.

Foxtrot Group was an elite squad of clone commandos that was attached to the 212th Attack Battalion during the Clone Wars. Led by Clone Captain CC-5576-39, nicknamed "Gregor," the unit was reported missing in action at the Battle of Sarrish Despite the mounting casualties, Captain Gregor was able to survive and somehow ended up in a crashed transport on the planet Abafar, suffering from amnesia. 

The 212th Recon Division was a subunit under the 212th Attack Battalion, mobilized by the Grand Army of the Republic. Under the command of Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi, the unit participated in the Second Battle of Geonosis when the Galactic Republic invaded the planet to regain control.

The 212th Recon Division was outfitted with Phase I ARF armor to specialize in covert operations behind enemy lines. They mobilized with agile All Terrain vehicles such as the All Terrain Recon Transport and the All Terrain Tactical Enforcer.[2] During the Second Battle of Geonosis, the unit wore desert camo to match the planet's desert environment.

During the Battle of Umbara of the Clone Wars, platoon leader Waxer of the 212th Attack Battalion was in command of a platoon. During the Grand Army of the Republic's campaign on Umbara, Waxer's platoon received information from Jedi General Pong Krell that the Umbarans had attacked a clone unit and were disguised with their armor and equipment.

Unknown to Waxer however, General Krell gave the same information to Clone Captain CT-7567 Rex of the 501st Legion, sending both units towards a confrontation. In the ensuing friendly fire incident that resulted in heavy casualties on both units, Waxer was fatally injured, and informed Rex of what Krell had told him, before dying of his wounds.

The surviving clone troopers of the platoon joined members of the 501st Legion to arrest General Krell for treason against the Galactic Republic, eventually apprehending him and executing him. By the time the incident was over, at least two troopers of the platoon survived.

Availability: 
Monday --7am - 4pm CST
Tuesday--7am - 4pm CST
Wensday--7am - 4pm CST
Thursday--7am - 4pm CST
Friday--7am 5pm CST
Saturday 9pm - 4pm CST
sunday 9pm - 3pm CST

Im always on TS
Im Always on discord

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

| TRO GCO MEDO Major Cale has played for 6031:41:23.

Do you have a microphone?: Yep

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 
The 212th is my home , been here from my first day on the server and i wand to see us all connected , working together, and see us functioning battalion.
Over the years ive seen the 212th go trough some rough times, and every time and i mean EVERY TIME we all pull together and make things right and how they should be.
so like any good BCMD should be id like to see All of 2ndAC Functioning as a proper sub unit and have good and active Bear and Barlex that work for and care for there members. ( im not saying that the current ones dont care for there men ) .
id also like to see Ghost Company flourishing with members and hosting good training's , Ghost company is a step up from the average trooper and id like to see them showing it by being more professional with there role play and the way the conduct themselves in game.
And foxtrot , The most elite men in out battalion ,  id like to see them working on there role play , i feel like foxtrot is the most looked at group in our battalion and should be the most professional guys we have. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yep

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yep

2 hours ago, Carvis said:

I believe that the other applicant is more fit for the position

Why do people say this?
"I believe the other person is better",.
It all comes down to the interview if both get accepted for such, so realistically the -1 or +1 is all that matters really, cause that isn't a proper reason.
Just a pet peeve of mine. 

Edited by Scribbles
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 2

Also nice Copy-paste of the lore. you forgot to take out the Numbers form the page nerd.

+1 may the best man win, however i want you to be more active, ive been on LOA and even i know your activity isn't that great, including the past as well during your jedi days. 

• Management
Management

Not only do I believe the other candidate is more deserving of the position, I just do not feel comfortable with your in-game activity and the fact that you copy and pasted lore from the Wiki in order to fluff your application.

Your a good dude Kurama but I'm going to have to stick by my vote,

Good luck nevertheless!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

It breaks my heart to do this as I wish neutral was still a thing,  but I'm gonna have to -1 while leaning neutral.

Your very active in the morning and noon like EU Timezone and then afternoons it gets flaky.   Kurama,  Your an awesome dude and I enjoy being around you when I do see you.     I loved when you were Obi-Wan and that damn impression.  You got a good heart as well.    I just can't see it working well with that activity right now :(  

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

-1 sorry bud the last thing 212th needs is a semi active lead. their falling short lately someone needs to step up to the plate and confront the issues at hand and turn 212th back into the biggest battalion on the server. 

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

@MolecuI3 at the time i had to take an LOA that was gonna take about a month and a half and people were getting all mad saying i was taking up an officer spot so they asked me to resign from it so i did , and when i came back from my LOA they said i resigned from the battalion and put me back down to SGT.

-1 activity is a must for a BCMD sorry gamer 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

3 minutes ago, Kurama said:

@Dennis why does everyone seem to think im inactive ? 

I personally never see you on while that might just be a coincidence but if I do your AFK I’m on roughy 4 PM - 11 PM CST weekdays and mostly all day on the weekends 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I’m going to keep the activity thing on the side. Cause I know everyone has a life, except me, I have no life. I haven’t had any bad experience with you so +1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2