Sniff's Kal Skirata Application

ISNIFFPROPANE

Steam Name:[SR] ISNIFFPROPANE [VA]

RP Name: Null-11 Captain Ordo Skirata 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:188628909

Battalion or squad you are applying for:Null

Experience:

Foxtrot Jedi Iri Camas:

This was when I had my first taste of SO BDE. Feeling the freedom that they all had, being able to become part of the culture that was present in SO BDE was one of the most amazing experiences that I've had, especially on my jedi. I wasn't Iri camas for too long though, as I left shortly after to go for Serra Keto, another named Jedi, but at that first moment, when I felt like part of SO BDE, I never forgot, and I've always wanted to join back since then, which is why I did.

Jedi Warrior Bith Master Sniff and Jocasta Nu: 

Basically, at one point after working very hard to improve the branches of Sentinel and Guardian within the Jedi, I was put up for master and promoted shortly after. This has been a great experience for me up to this point, and has taught me many things, like hard choices that are needed to be made, and leadership skills. At one point, I went for Jocasta Nu, but since I was maining Ordo, I decided that I needed to drop the position due to the fact that I didn’t want to taint the legacy that previous Jocastas have created for that character. To this day, I am currently an Unnamed master, and am I trying to juggle between Ordo and Master, hosting trials, and dealing with questions that younger less experienced Jedi may have.

327th Warrant Officer Green:

The first battalion when I ever joined the server was 327th. This is where I was able to reach my first officer rank, as well as become a regiment officer  in ARC, and learn everything that means to be a leader in a battalion. I was able to make a name for myself in 327th, by recruiting over 20 people in my final month, and getting promoted to warrant officer and in the 327th, the lore character Green. Unfortunately, my warrant officer term was cut short due to trying out for a SO BDE position and passing. My desire to join SO BDE was too strong to keep me in 327th, though it will always have a special place in my heart, with many of my close friends coming from there, and it being my first battalion and all. 

Delta Six-Two "Scorch":

I was super lucky to finally pass my first tryout, and become a fully fledged member of the brigade. I managed to reach the rank of commander, with Agent being my Boss, and I was delighted to have him. I had a really good squad with me, with Cabrera as Sev, and Zeik as fixer, and I feel like we had a really close relationship to each other, and this really made me a part of SO BDE. When I joined Delta, I knew that I would be here for a while, and I've loved SO BDE ever since. 

Null-12 Sergeant A'den Skirata: 

My goal, long before Scorch, was to one day join Null. I've always been fascinated by Null, their lore, their mandalorian culture, everything about it intrigued me. I think that when I became Scorch it was more of a trial run for me, to see if I fit in this place, with the culture, and these people that I hung out with almost every day. It ended up being an amazing experience, and after a while, with a lot of experience in SO BDE, after hearing that a few spots opened in Null, with the current Ordo leaving, and the Current A'den being promoted to Ordo, as well as Mereel was open. My really close friend, regional, wanted to go for the position Mereel, and I instantly knew that I wanted to come with him, at the time, I didn't know which character exactly I would want to be, but I knew that I wanted to be in Null and that, that was where I belonged. I absolutely enjoyed my time as A’den, and it was one of the most enjoyable times I’ve had in SO BDE Rping as Sergeant A’den, and I will never forget the experience I’ve had.

Null-6 Lieutenant Kom’rk Skirata:

After learning that the current kom’rk would soon be running for Marshal Commander, I jumped to the opportunity of becoming him. I really wanted to become Kom’rk to enjoy different experience as rping and stepping into the shoes of the character Kom’rk. Kom’rk was definitely a cool experience that I enjoyed. Being a medic is in SO BDE is super fun, as there are only a few of them, and there is a huge responsibility on medics, and reliance that they would be there for you when you need them. At this point, and I learned many lessons on responsibility, and what it means to be a leader, as multiple times I would be left in charge when Kal and Ordo weren’t on. Kom’rk was the first leadership experience that I’ve had in SO BDE, and ever since I wanted to continue assisting the Brigade, trying to assist in as many things as I can, and slowly working my way up into becoming the XO of Null.

Null-11 Captain Ordo Skirata:

So, eventually, after being Kom’rk for a bit in Null, I was presented with the opportunity to become Ordo by Llama, who was my Kal. Llama was one of my best friends in SO BDE, and the server in general, and I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to step into a leadership position in SO BDE, and join one of my friends in the prospect of improving the squad, to become what its known as in SO BDE as an examplitory squad. Llama slowly taught me what it means to be a leader, and has mentored me all the way up to the point, up to applying for Kal. Llama and I slowly worked on making Null an example for SO BDE, and something that people might be able to follow and look up to in the brigade, and the server in general by keeping our boys and check, and setting an example. The experience that Llama gave to me as Ordo is something that I will never be able to repay him for. Ordo has been one of my most precious and entertaining times on the server, and I don’t know where I would be on the server today and as a person if it wasn’t for Llama. SO BDE in general taught me how to act, and taught that with responsibilities, come a change of attitude. If you want to be respected by your boys, you need to earn it. And I am really thankful to everyone in SO BDE who has helped me get to this point. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I think that I should become the Battalion Commander of Null, do to the experience that I’ve gained throughout my time in SO BDE. As a Battalion Commander, I want to make sure that anyone else who joins, has one of the most memorable, and fun experiences that they’ve had on the server, because that’s what it’s all about. I want them to enjoy it just as I have. Being able to project this experience onto other players gives me a heartwarming feeling, and I would love to continue to do it as the father of Null. I also feel as though I have the leadership, activity, and mindset to support Null, and be able to keep it full, by running tryouts consistently and making sure the right people get in, so that we as Null, set an example, rather than tarnishing the legacy that previous members have worked towards building.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yas

Availability:

Monday: 4:30PM - 11:00PM EST

Tuesday: 4:30PM - 11:00PM EST

Wednesday: 4:30PM - 11:00PM EST

Thursday: 4:30PM - 11:00PM EST

Friday: 8:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Saturday: 1:00PM - The rest of the day on and off

Sunday: All Day On and Off

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I believe since about March of this year.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yas

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want Null to continue to be the exemplary squad that is to this day. I want other people in the Regiment, and everyone on the server in general to be able to look at the squad and say “Hey, one day, I want to be there.” Just as I did when I first joined the server. Other than that, I want everyone to know their character well, and be able to engage in active, heavy RP. The lore of Null is very interesting and I want everyone to be engaged in that. And lastly, I want Null to be a brotherhood. As it is, the entire regiment is very close to each other, and we all know each other personally. I want it to continue to be a place where people can join, and become a part of this very close group of people that we have created, and care deeply for each other, in a none ya know sexual way or anything like that, just a brotherly love. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Well of course

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: 

Hell yeah brother

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE

Dude, you’ve greatly grown up from the minge you were when you first joined the server. It brought me great hope for you when you caught up your act and sharpened up. You made me proud and I couldn’t have asked for a better Master when you finally joined the Council. You were a fantastic Ordo from what I have heard, you received not only one recommendation from someone who was Kal but you earned the respect from all of the SO BDE.

+1, you’ll be a great Kal Skirata. 

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

1 minute ago, Bbstine said:

Dude, you’ve greatly grown up from the minge you were when you first joined the server. It brought me great hope for you when you caught up your act and sharpened up. You made me proud and I couldn’t have asked for a better Master when you finally joined the Council. You were a fantastic Ordo from what I have heard, you received not only one recommendation from someone who was Kal but you earned the respect from all of the SO BDE.

+1, you’ll be a great Kal Skirata. 

It won't let me react anymore cuz epic gamers

but I love you man this gave me goose bumps 

<3 <3 <3

• Friendly 1

-1 So back when i was Kom'rk you did a decent amount of things that started to stack up and i didn't like at all, First, Back when you and Tino were mass repping each other, i dumbed some of your post and then you dumbed some of mine then idk if you did,  but sanchez pulled both of us into a channel and told us to both stopped and i did obviously and i wasn't mad about being dumbed, but you, before we even got pulled by sanchez you sent me this

spacer.png

If you can't see that it says 

ISNIFFPROPANE11/09/2019

Im actually gonna remove you

dont test me

So basically you were being hypocritical when you sent me that cause first off i dumbed you but you did the samething, so i don't see how you weren't in the wrong here. Second time you threaten to remove me again, was during BVB against 327th, everyone was getting all bitchy about ohhh nigel's helping 327th and literally going on a witchhunt trying to see if he was in or not and trying to keep him out, then you pulled me into a channel saying this will be an issue if you dont participate and lead to you being removed, and i was like what? because first off its my choice if i want to participate or not, you can't force me and then threaten to remove me just cause i don't want to and i decided to do that because i didn't want to be part of yalls petty shit of oh hes not in 327th. also your attitude and the way you act is a no go for me bud, as well the way you shit talk people behind thier backs, you're suppose to be an example. and i never reported you ahead of time because you would most likely try to make up some BS reason to remove me and i left before because i don't want to be part of a squad who has someone who doesn't know how to act correctly and also who abuses their power and threatens their own members with removal if they do or don't do something

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Felix said:

-1 So back when i was Kom'rk you did a decent amount of things that started to stack up and i didn't like at all, First, Back when you and Tino were mass repping each other, i dumbed some of your post and then you dumbed some of mine then idk if you did,  but sanchez pulled both of us into a channel and told us to both stopped and i did obviously and i wasn't mad about being dumbed, but you, before we even got pulled by sanchez you sent me this

spacer.png

ISNIFFPROPANE11/09/2019

dont test me

So basically you were being hypocritical when you sent me that cause first off i dumbed you but you did the samething, so i don't see how you weren't in the wrong here. Second time you threaten to remove me again, was during BVB against 327th, everyone was getting all bitchy about ohhh nigel's helping 327th and literally going on a witchhunt trying to see if he was in or not and trying to keep him out, then you pulled me into a channel saying this will be an issue if you dont participate and lead to you being removed, and i was like what? because first off its my choice if i want to participate or not, you can't force me and then threaten to remove me just cause i don't want to and i decided to do that because i didn't want to be part of yalls petty shit of oh hes not in 327th. also your attitude and the way you act is a no go for me bud, as well the way you shit talk people behind thier backs, you're suppose to be an example. and i never reported you ahead of time because you would most likely try to make up some BS reason to remove me and i left before because i don't want to be part of a squad who has someone who doesn't know how to act correctly and also who abuses their power and threatens their own members with removal if they do or don't do something

To explain we were both in a joking mood and we were even mass dumbing eachother atleast I thought we were joking around lol I didn't mean for you to take it seriously. Regarding me talking to you about the removal with the whole BvB thing, people have been removed in the past for the exact same reason you can ask XO+ in SO BDE. You also tried to accuse me and a few Squad leads and a director of talking shit about alpha behind their back, which also never happened, due to the fact that we have a great relationship with alpha, so im not sure much of what you say is true. I understand if you want to keep your -1 and you can DM me on discord regarding any other questions.

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE
28 minutes ago, Felix said:

spacer.png

ISNIFFPROPANE11/09/2019

dont test me

Sorry Sniff but agree with everything that Felix has said, you have shit talked me behind my back and I found out through other people I've just never brought it up before. One time you deleted all of SOBDE bunks while messing around and when I materialized you and told you to put the props back, you then threw a massive hissy fit. Moving me multiple times in TS and refusing to put the props back. You basically held bunks hostage until you got exactly what you wanted and nothing less.

There have been times in events where you just can't admit you were wrong, whenever someone disagrees with you you instantly go you "You're retarded" "Stop being a retard" I've seen it countless times and have been part of it countless times.

In your mind you're never wrong, I just can't see someone like that in the position of Kal Skirata or a squad lead in general. 

Edited by A-a-ron
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

Sorry Sniff but agree with everything that Felix has said, you have shit talked me behind my back and I found out through other people I've just never brought it up before. One time you deleted all of SOBDE bunks while messing around and when I materialized you and told you to put the props back, you then threw a massive hissy fit. Moving me multiple times in TS and refusing to put the props back. You basically held bunks hostage until you got exactly what you wanted and nothing less.

There have been times in events where you just can't admit you were wrong, whenever someone disagrees with you you instantly go you "You're retarded" "Stop being a retard" I've seen it countless times and have been part of it countless times.

In your mind you're never wrong, I just can't see someone like that in the position of Kal Skirata or a squad lead in general. 

Understandable sorry you feel that way. I would've really liked it if you brought it up though so we could talk about it.

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE

Felix and A-a-ron have a valid point on your application. I've witnessed you in game, and watched you conduct a debrief. It seems you're lacking maturity and have a problem upholding a professional manner. Saying derogatory words behind someone's back is never okay; only, if you say it to their face! 😉I've done a lot of stupid stuff on this server, been every Null (except Prudii,) and been in SO BDE entirely seven times. You seem capable learning from mistakes and striving to do better, but you shouldn't be doing these actions as Ordo! C'mon, man. Be a leader not a follower. As for Felix's comment: you shouldn't be disrespecting each other. You were both in the same damn squad! You're basically an internet family! I understand you have friend groups in SO BDE and you may dislike others, but learn to be a better person. Everyone makes mistakes, but do you learn from them? I've been blacklisted from majority of SO BDE and was a delinquent in Foxtrot. Once I got A'den (first time,) I straightened my act up. Till this day, I've never been arrested on a Null job. 

I trust the act of your position as Ordo.

As Prince told me...
"Don't try to be another Kal. Whether it be Cipher, Korm, or I. Make it your own because that's what will make you enjoy the role." ~Prince
"You're suppose to be elite, not autistic" ~Thexan

Don't do what I did, Sniff. I just piggybacked Null and changed a few things. Take all the leadership from other squads leads and past experience and combine it into your own. Lead Null the way you want them to be.

+1

Don't make me regret my decision. I want you to prove me wrong. Succeed, have fun, and take care of Clan Skirata. 

• Friendly 1
4 minutes ago, Faded said:

Felix and A-a-ron have a valid point on your application. I've witnessed you in game, and watched you conduct a debrief. It seems you're lacking maturity and have a problem upholding a professional manner. Saying derogatory words behind someone's back is never okay; only, if you say it to their face! 😉I've done a lot of stupid stuff on this server, been every Null (except Prudii,) and been in SO BDE entirely seven times. You seem capable learning from mistakes and striving to do better, but you shouldn't be doing these actions as Ordo! C'mon, man. Be a leader not a follower. As for Felix's comment: you shouldn't be disrespecting each other. You were both in the same damn squad! You're basically an internet family! I understand you have friend groups in SO BDE and you may dislike others, but learn to be a better person. Everyone makes mistakes, but do you learn from them? I've been blacklisted from majority of SO BDE and was a delinquent in Foxtrot. Once I got A'den (first time,) I straightened my act up. Till this day, I've never been arrested on a Null job. 

I trust the act of your position as Ordo.

As Prince told me...
"Don't try to be another Kal. Whether it be Cipher, Korm, or I. Make it your own because that's what will make you enjoy the role." ~Prince
"You're suppose to be elite, not autistic" ~Thexan

Don't do what I did, Sniff. I just piggybacked Null and changed a few things. Take all the leadership from other squads leads and past experience and combine it into your own. Lead Null the way you want them to be.

+1

Don't make me regret my decision. I want you to prove me wrong. Succeed, have fun, and take care of Clan Skirata. 

The support and you believing in me means a lot to me personally, thanks man... <3

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE
  • Winner 1

+1.5 go at it dent baby

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

6 minutes ago, Llama/Yoda said:

I can wholeheartedly +1, this man has been doing an excellent job as my Ordo and there is no one I would trust more to take my place as Papa than this lad right here. Good luck my son, I know you will make Ba'buir and I proud!

I actually love you man. You don't know how much I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to become your XO. I've grown very close to you in my time in SO BDE, especially in null. And i'm really sad that you left, but happy that you believed in me so much to make me your XO. ;( ❤️

Hmm I remember you you came along way from that youngling :) 

jokes aside I have seen the sobde culture and the way they act I get they can be immature in ts but you can show that in game so just try to work on it from what I’ve heard about that so if that continues to be improved feel like you would be a good kal so +1 gl

Banned

-1 Good Luck!

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin

+1. 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff...

Right for those of you who dont know, I have been talking and hanging out with most of NULL since my retirement, just chilling around during after hours and this is what I have witnessed so far:

Nothing but players who know what exactly there null character is but also his strengths, weakness's and personality traits, most try to maintain and stick to it as much as possible. Over SNIFF's time as Ordo, its become very clear to me that his overall attitude and roleplay abilities have actually significantly improved, However one thing I would like to see more off in the future is how strict you are with your own men, AKA, 1 strike if they screw up even on a small scale infront of anyone, this is simply to help bring that elite look back to NULL that it once had when it was first added.

Not only that but youve actually been working quite hard to get the tryout dupe ready for the people waiting, and have been working quite late even into my nights to make sure it is ready, double checking with multiple others to see if it working, all welding and overall ready to be used, so you know what you are doing and have the basic communication skills on a gmod server to be able to actually put all of that together and develop one good squad.

As this is your first application I will say that do not worry Sniff, you will do a superb job as Null and no matter what others may say or what influence they may have on another battalion/unit you need to remember ultimately youre running a squad of 6 not including Kal, not a battalion its easier to manage and to communicate and overall develop them into what you would like them to be.

+1 sniff, best of luck!

• Friendly 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
Head Admin

All these people with paragraphs here making my vote look bad. +1, mf cutie. 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

22 minutes ago, Hayley said:

-1 -- after my experiences with Sniff, and seeing others experiences. Definitely not ready for a position like that.

Let’s not forget that this person here has an extreme hate boner for Sniff. Has went as far as trying to get him removed from Ahsoka due to her thinking her fair removal from ahsoka wasn’t just and, the jealousy overcame her. She’s deleted and held multiple battalion documents, being a complete jackass to everyone and is honestly just a stirrer of shit. It baffles me that you’re still not banned and that you think that someone can’t be trusted with a battalion or squad lead position when you’ve done so much worse. Your criticism is idiotic and is honestly hypocrisy at best. You’re a complete Buffoon and an absolute 5head.

Edited by Tinovious
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

50 minutes ago, Hayley said:

-1 -- after my experiences with Sniff, and seeing others experiences. Definitely not ready for a position like that.

Can we have examples?

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Felix said:

Can we have examples?

1. Was abusing powers as Ahsoka, got removed by staff ( And no I didn't get him removed, nor did I want him removed, he got caught by someone and got himself removed)
2. Minges during debriefs, has broken PTS and gotten arrested.
There's much more I can go on, but you get the point.

3. Also was told by ex 187th members that you went around telling players and staff that I deleted 187th documents, when I never did. You went around telling people that I never sent anyone documents. (Was told my multiple people the same story.)
I also have no hate for Sniff. Hate is a strong word, but I do believe with the way he acts on the server, he is not ready for a position like this.
Let's keep this civil.

Edited by Hayley
4 minutes ago, Hayley said:

1. Was abusing powers as Ahsoka, got removed by staff ( And no I didn't get him removed, nor did I want him removed, he got caught by someone and got himself removed)
I also have no hate for Sniff. Hate is a strong word, but I do believe with the way he acts on the server, he is not ready for a position like this.
Let's keep this civil.

1) Didn't get removed by staff, was removed by llama and it wasn't for abusing force powers.

2) The arrest was falsed, you can ask LTC Holo in shock.

Just to clarify... 

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE
54 minutes ago, Hayley said:

3. Also was told by ex 187th members that you went around telling players and staff that I deleted 187th documents, when I never did. You went around telling people that I never sent anyone documents. (Was told my multiple people the same story.)
Let's keep this civil.

I shall keep this as civil as your comments warrant.

1. Staff didn't remove him from Ahsoka I did. This decision was made after I was given a false account of events which you perpetuated by reporting it to several different people who then came to me with said false report. He also didn't abuse Ahsoka powers, you made that miserable excuse for a report and it failed because you were dead wrong. He got removed for battle meditation which I now believe he didn't intentionally do, but of course at the time I had several people spreading that false claim which you invented, and perpetuated.

2. He broke PTS once by mistake and was arrested once and it was falsed. So don't pretend that this happens consistently.

3 You've disliked sniff since he got Ahsoka because you were rightfully removed and then failed the trial on lore 3 times before screaming at me that it was unfair. So let's not act as if this is anymore than deliberate malice on your part.

Please don't lie on apps, it's not a good representation of the applicant.

Edited by Llama/Yoda
  • Funny 3
  • Winner 4
  • Friendly 1
10 minutes ago, Llama/Yoda said:

I shall keep this as civil as your comments warrant.

1. Staff didn't remove him from Ahsoka I did. This decision was made after I was given a false account of events which you perpetuated by reporting it to several different people who then came to me with said false report. He also didn't abuse Ahsoka powers, you made that miserable excuse for a report and it failed because you were dead wrong. He got removed for battle meditation which I now believe he didn't intentionally do, but of course at the time I had several people spreading that false claim which you invented, and perpetuated.

2. He broke PTS once by mistake and was arrested once and it was falsed. So don't pretend that this happens consistently.

3 You've disliked sniff since he got Ahsoka because you were rightfully removed and then failed the trial on lore 3 times before screaming at me that it was unfair. So let's not act as if this is anymore than deliberate malice on your part.

Please don't lie on apps, it's not a good representation of the applicant.

Unfortunately I am being very honest with my opinion. We all have our opinions, we all have had our experiences with said applicant, and some are drastically different than others. Unfortunately with the experiences I have had with this applicant have been negative, and I believe the applicant does not deserve said position.
1. You made the decision to remove him, not just from my truthfully made report, but also from others.

2. There has been multiple times this applicant has broken PTS or has minged on the server.
3. I've only disliked Sniff after he went and spread rumors about the deletion of 187th documents, and that I never sent any documents to anyone. Sniff and I used to be friends, even when he had gotten Ahsoka, I had said congrats to him. It was only after he was consistently not following Synergy and Jedi Order rules.

Unfortunately, my -1 will be staying, as I believe this applicant is not fit for such position.

+1, Sniff may be a joking person but he does a lot of work for SO BDE and even worked on the tryout dupe so that we can get more members into SO BDE.

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png