RP Name:
212th Commander Cody

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)
STEAM_0:1:58484750

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

212th attack battalion

How many terms you've held the position?:

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

I wish to maintain this position as I believe I am still in the process to develop a long term initiative in order to better the battalion structure and organisation, I have been making observation over the length of my term and I am trying to improve certain parts of the battalion by addressing the concern of my battalion and working alongside the High Command / Senior Officers to improve any flaws and faults.

Current availability:

Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays (Up until my ROA finished then I will be available all week)

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

I believe I have made significant progress within the 212th and I am willing to divide it into section in order to explain how they have impacted the battalion.

1. More transparency from the 212th High Command to the rest of the battalion - giving senior officers a say when it comes to promotions, warrant officer opinions etc, I try to regularly ask Senior Officers their opinion during 212th High Command meeting to create a more democratic feeling something which I thought was missing previously.

2. A brand new commendations system which can be given out by Senior Officer for amazing work done by any troopers in an RP scenario - this new features enable troopers who show outstanding RP to be awarded in a way which brings them to the spotlight of high command and leads to further promotions.

3. Discord structrual changes and general maintenance - I've managed to squash the 3 discords into just 2 and completely overhauled how roles work, cleaned up the majority of outdated pinned messages as well as updating the important info masterchannel which contains pretty much anything a new recruit needs to know

4. brought back weekly credit giveaways to 212th members in our discord  - something we had under mamba not sure why it was removed but its a nice treat

5. Changed the REGL title so it is not limited to Commander+ - we had our first ever none commander REGL recenlty this was a good decision as we were able to give an underdog the opportunity to hold the role which gives commanders more time to worry about other things

6. abolished bi-weekly battalion meetings - to be hosted on demand instead of forcing them with not much to say

7. Introduced a brand new NCO promotion requirements system which is soon to launch after mass feedback from NCOs, officer and Commander in order to make ranking up feel more progressive as opposed to just getting a recruit and waiting 5 days

8. Currently planning on reworking the WO system including possibility of the authority of the position and its responcibilities.

9. Supported a 212th Ambassador program which allows senior officer to join other battalions discord as "ambassadors" in order to be able to host trainings and do joint ops.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

1. 3 months ago I pledged to solve some issues surrounding officers, 3 months later I will admit this is an area that I've failed to improve, I do believe it has gotten worse due to me not being strict enough so I am afraid drastic action will have to come soon in order to resolve this.

2. Building a strong NCO core - should be going to plan based on brand new NCO system which is soon to be in place.

3. Posibility of supporting and raising money for some new models on the server for 2ndAC and GC

4. any changes that seem fit at the time, I try to be as dynamic as I can shifting my focus from certain things to other based on the battalions needs at the time

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Nade you’ve been one of my good mates for quite some time, and I will be giving you my support but I have to say some things here;

first of it would be great to see your activity go and and the activity of your battalion as a whole, it’s been down lately and I know it can be better.

the ambassador programme needs work, a lot of it. I think you should be focusing on bettering your battalion before sending out senior officers to other battalions as an outreach, they are the ones you should utilise the most when you approach the fixes to officers. But quite frankly this would have been a smart play if it had worked, I’m not sure about other battalions but I put some things in place that meant they wouldn’t get burnt out with dealing with 187th and their own battalion. It’s a hard thing when they are not SOBDE cause they have and fufill different things between the two. So just be careful with this in the future but it could prove to work if done correctly.

Models, cool idea but not needed atm. Keep saving but don’t make that a focus.

if You need any assistance from myself with your NCO core let me know. After all I started the 187th back up from myself and an inactive major so I have experience rebuilding and better the battalion to suit needs and having a strong officer core. 

Other than that though I think you’re going to better on your second term. You’ve wanted this for quite some time, you’ve got it now it’s just about making sure you follow suit with what you want to develop and make 

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

+1 Even without you being Cody, the battalion is in a really solid place. The officer core is better than ever. Keep nuturing the officer core with your experience and hopefully someone will rise up to the occasion and run for Cody next time.

hi.

+1 second terms are make or break 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic