Steam ID:

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?:

HA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):

Nah

Why did you leave the staff, team?:

I retired from the server and worked over the summer.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:

I want to re-join staff team to bring some good events like Jackson, I, and a few others have done recently. I also would like to help battalions stay active during down time by providing content via sims, dupes, any form of entertainment that isn't AFKing in bunks. I also have a lot of staffing experience. I was staff for almost 3k hours on this server and I am confident in my ability to be a level-headed, creative member of the staff team. :)

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes.

• Winner 1

To explain further: The driving reason for this is to assist 41st in any way I can, as well as a safety net in case Bounty Hunters get added, which if it does I will be juicing it. I need staff to play this server more than a few hours every 3-4 weeks.

Obviously I want to do other things like help the staff team and the server as a whole, but having staff can't hurt.

Edited by Quill Khan
  • Founder
Founder

Aw shit... here we go again...

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic