Forum Rep Incentive

Bbstine

Name: Bbstine

Suggestion: Adding some sort of forum rep incentive for reaching the 1000+ rep 5 star rating.

Why should we implement this? : Simple, for people like me who lurk the forums this will add an incentive on keeping a rep count going, I like to stick around an see how everything is going and I don’t believe personally that having 5 stars is a cool enough thing. I’m not saying we need a cool box thing like Joah, Ron, Jackson, etc. I’m saying something like getting a custom tag that replaces “Forum Marshal” and stuff like that, something that is somewhat moderated to a short 4 people on the forums so that nothing inappropriate fills the cracks. 

How will this improve the Forums? : Think it’s just neat, shows who is dedicated to the forums.

Obviously it’s just an idea for an incentive I’m not great at finding out what would be a great reward for people who reach a 1000+ rep and honestly I’d like to leave it up to the community on ideas because 🤷🏼‍♂️ I personally just feel like having 5 stars just isn’t enough for someone who built this rep, but again it is just internet clout. Just thought it would be a neat idea and Ron recommended putting this out.

• Agree 2

+1

Make it like “trusted” without having any perms of course, like other forums 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 minute ago, Qal said:

+1, ONLY Thing i got questions about is what might that "Insentive" be????? Donation Store Credit  up to 5-10 Bucks? In Game Credits? Form Rank that looks "Cool" WHO KNOWS What they will come up with.

That’s why I said let the community figure it out, I personally wouldn’t be okay with store stuff because you know, I don’t play on the server lol

1 hour ago, Scribbles said:

324c71b6be9874f32cfe10d7c45e2f65.png

Pretty sure this is a rep stroke.

Also you're a goober +1? Just it might promote rep boosting. 

Rep boosting is not allowed anymore due to recent events if caught rep boosting you can get banned/warning point 

But +1 from me doesnt seem like it could hurt anything 

3 hours ago, SmallJeff said:

Scribbles said it could lead to it

So could having rep in general 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
3 hours ago, SmallJeff said:

Scribbles said it could lead to it

I don’t think he was talking about rep boosting my dude.

anywho! +1. Maybe with everyone 1000 rep you get a million credits hmmmmmm

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

On 12/2/2019 at 12:29 AM, Egg said:

you just spammed rep though, some of us earned it with good roasts, light cyberbullying, and quality memes

Could be cool though

+1

How the hell did I spam rep?

When I make quality posts, shitposts, and roasts, I can’t stop people from hitting a rep button. Get your head out of a bucket for me passing you, the time is now OLD MAN

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Retired Founder

I've added new "targets" for forum rep, all the way up to 3,000 and there is definitely more of these that can be added in future. I will continue looking into this as I'm not really sure what else I can really go into here, wish me luck lol. As for additions, see below;

At 62 Rep, I added a "Getting Started" half star.
558926259_HalfStar.png.e51fe234b2eb3550755d7bdff2ab0fc2.png

At 2,000 Rep you will have 5 Blue stars.
blue5.png.452d887e51d3389ace3bf3c0ba202cda.png

At 3,000+ Rep you will have 5 Red Stars.
red5.png.f701629b0ae07898fbf66aac45557d75.png

For now, this is ACCEPTED AND ADDED

• Winner 1