Slumps Fox resignation for real this time.

Slump

Battalion: Shock Troopers

RP Name: Battalion Commander Fox

Date: 11/11/19

Reason: Absolutely fucked with my real life. It ain't going the way I want it to and I need to make changes to myself to sort it out and I can only do this by taking a fat break from gaming as a whole and it would be silly for me to hold onto this position whilst others can focus on it fully.

Goodbyes: I know so many people who I have met in this community so it would take me a year to do this but honestly gonk droid.

• Friendly 9

Former: Thorn for over 290 days, BCMD Fox       Current: Alpha-17 Commander 'Alpha' / Old guy I guess

No not my epic gamer this is not a epic gamer moment :( big day F in the chat boys o7 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

Its ok ratio is coming back right?

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Banned

Most shock when i was reg n shit would get mad when i wanted to have fun with them but you were always chill. Keep it goin' my man

o7

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

This kinda makes me sad. Who am I going to meme around with on TS? I’ve completely lost my opportunity to get my blacklist appealed from shock now. But in all seriousness you were a great Thorn and a great Fox for the time that you were, thank you for being apart of my synergy experience. I hope your life stuff sorts out so you can come back and meme with me. Good luck bro, o7.

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Head Admin

This makes me very sad 😔 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Slump you were a good fox when I aaw you and a good commander when i was in shock

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)